Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Eating and Drinking

by cyclelegs Posted 15th Dec 2017 at 7:48 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2023 at 1:58 PM by cyclelegs : Text Only - No File Update - 19Jul2023

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 68 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 6:48 AM
This is an essential mod. Thank you for keeping it updated!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#52 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 2:47 PM
Thank you so much for this awesome mod it is much appreciated!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:22 AM
Thanks you so much )
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 10:14 AM
pre-seasons? what about seasons? works with?
THANKS POST
#55 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 5:47 PM
This mod is not compatible with my game, I have version V1.44.77, and it completely breaks it! It keeps saying script error when placing something in build mode and wont load any other lot. Please Fix! I loved this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:19 PM
Thanks for this. Such a small change but give ton of value to my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 4:01 PM
Thanks for the update!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 4:39 PM
Is it me or this mod doesn't actually work? My sims still take hours to eat a slice of cake...
Test Subject
#59 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lillieromeo
Is it me or this mod doesn't actually work? My sims still take hours to eat a slice of cake...

I actually came by to check the same thing, haha! One of my sims is eating by himself and keeps pausing between bites to just stare into the distance, and it's taking him forever to finish even with no other sims around to distract him. I checked and I have the most up-to-date version of the mod, it's not buried too deep, I don't have any old versions of the mod remaining, and as far as I know I shouldn't have anything that conflicts with the mod.
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frostious
I actually came by to check the same thing, haha! One of my sims is eating by himself and keeps pausing between bites to just stare into the distance, and it's taking him forever to finish even with no other sims around to distract him. I checked and I have the most up-to-date version of the mod, it's not buried too deep, I don't have any old versions of the mod remaining, and as far as I know I shouldn't have anything that conflicts with the mod.

I am also having this problem. It takes my sim forever to eat something because she gets distracted. I also do not have any older versions.
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 4:56 AM
I'm having the same issue, is there anyway for this problem to be fixed?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 5:42 PM
Thank you a bunch!
Test Subject
#63 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 11:38 PM
Not working for me either. I have no earlier versions of this mod, and other mods work fine. Sim still takes an annoying amount of time to eat and gets distracted easily.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 9:07 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 3rd Sep 2018 at 10:09 PM
Thank you for this mod! It's awesome but I think it needs to be updated for the Caribbean patch because it's not working for me anymore
Test Subject
#66 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 4:14 PM
This is a must have for me, unfortunately it doesn't work anymore. Is there any chance that you'd update it? Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 3:41 AM
Thanks a lot for updating this mod!! It's extremely useful because sims take AGES to eat/drink
Inventor
THANKS POST
#68 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 4:43 AM
Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#69 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 10:35 PM
Thank you so much for updating quickly I love your mods!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 2nd Jan 2019 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frostious

Same
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 3:40 PM
thank you so much! I love this mod. if, IF possible, could you do another 'flavour' that's not as slow as normal but not as fast as yours? my sims sit, take three bites and are done with it, which is great if you're late for work, but not when trying to have a family dinner hehe
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 9:12 PM
If anyone notices the Mod is broken, it kind of is AFAIK when it comes to coding currently within this mod.

there is a bit in the mod package, you can find it if you use sims 4 studio, its the Lower limit and upper limit regarding time taking to eat. effectively the juice in the mod. as it is the settings are 0 and 1 relatively. if you change these to 1 and any number 2-10 you can basically dictate how long it takes per bite from what i can tell.

changing this allows to fix the mod, 0 means stop from what i can tell in this situation, in others regarding time, it can mean NO WAITING, but here it allows the sim to never START as well.

reply to this if you want me to provide the fix on here. enough replies and ill do it, im just busy.
Test Subject
#73 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hayran
Same

If anyone notices the Mod is broken, it kind of is AFAIK when it comes to coding currently within this mod.

there is a bit in the mod package, you can find it if you use sims 4 studio, its the Lower limit and upper limit regarding time taking to eat. effectively the juice in the mod. as it is the settings are 0 and 1 relatively. if you change these to 1 and any number 2-10 you can basically dictate how long it takes per bite from what i can tell.

changing this allows to fix the mod, 0 means stop from what i can tell in this situation, in others regarding time, it can mean NO WAITING, but here it allows the sim to never START as well.

reply to this if you want me to provide the fix on here. enough replies and ill do it, im just busy.
Test Subject
#74 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 5:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alad93
thank you so much! I love this mod. if, IF possible, could you do another 'flavour' that's not as slow as normal but not as fast as yours? my sims sit, take three bites and are done with it, which is great if you're late for work, but not when trying to have a family dinner hehe

I agree family dinners are hard to play with this mod because it takes literally two seconds to finish dinner and by the time sims come sit down some have already finished eating. I love this mod but it does need some more options.
Test Subject
#75 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eclipse538

So you are saying change the value from 0 and 1 to 1 and which ever preferred number?
Page 3 of 6