Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 8:24 AM
The pictures are so detailed! I love all the bright colors and the dresses, too. I can't imagine how much effort this must have taken. This story makes me excited to read more, so keep at it!
Advertisement
Instructor
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 12:45 PM
^ I spend about 5 times the amount of work on Dark Heresy, which is the better story. However, Dark Heresy doesn't get nearly the same amount of love, which makes me depressed =/

Reading long paragraphs is hard, I suppose. People like pretty pictures with the least amount of words.

#passive aggressive rants

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misanthrope
^ I spend about 5 times the amount of work on Dark Heresy, which is the better story. However, Dark Heresy doesn't get nearly the same amount of love, which makes me depressed =/

Reading long paragraphs is hard, I suppose. People like pretty pictures with the least amount of words.

#passive aggressive rants

That is not why I like your work. I like your works as it shows that sims 3 which is not one of my most favorite games in the world as of many different issues I have with the game. I do like the pictures espically in dark heresy as they are just awesome, they look medieval and dark fantasy world espically since I have seen few other stories which capture it in some the same way for a sims 3 story . I love dark heresy!! I wish more people can love my story witch queen as I have said in the past few people comment on stories and even fewer thank us for it.

I read long paragraphs of text which I find easy as I read long pieces of text. It takes me ages to write my story beacuase. I think that people like reading less complicated texts nower days which is sad as their are many stiories on here that need the love of members comments.

I would acturally recommend this story to everyone on this site espically fans of fantasy and dark fantasy. I do lullady hearts but not as much as dark heresy which I love for everthing that is in the story.

Please do not stop writing dark hersey as I love the story and I think that more people should love it to!!

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 10:48 PM
Aw, thank you so much Artimis <3 You made my day.

♥ ❤ ❥ Tumblr (which I never update) ♥ ❤ ❥
My Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 11:38 PM
Your welcome

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:49 PM
I LOVE THIS! I hope you update soon!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 6:23 PM
Really amazing!! <3
Page 2 of 2