Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 5:09 PM
Default Sorting Options-Not the best
Posting a comment made elsewhere here because this is really important to me and i am very frustrated. Came back to MTS for Sims4 content and the new layout is horrendous!

I've been a lurker/downloaded here for Years and years (since sims2 really) and there def used to be options to sort by popularity, # of downloads, to include only purchased packs....these are all missing now. Honestly, it makes me not want to download anything here because I am struggling to find what i want. I don't want the newest shiniest downloads, i want some of the best of the best, most loved and most used downloads.

Please please please SERIOUSLY consider adding more/better sorting options on the download pages, especially ones by #of downloads or overall popularity. Nexus Mods has some great sorting options, maybe you can add some of those!!
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 20th Mar 2022 at 9:36 PM
Sorry but there has never been an option to sort by popularity or number of downloads I think you are misremembering there. It didn’t appear even on the old download style pages.

Filtering by expansion pack etc is still there. It’s an option that’s within the Compatible mode.

As I’ve said, I’ll look into adding a better filtering for popular but there are other things I need to work on first,

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.