Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated Rideable Tricycle - Requested

by rebecah Posted 19th Aug 2007 at 9:38 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 7:37 PM by rebecah : Added Non EP Version and fixed errors

150 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 135 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 11:55 PM
Awesome work! Can't waite to try it out, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 12:34 AM Last edited by wanda1000 : 21st Aug 2007 at 8:17 PM.
wow rebecah, ive said it before and ill say it again, you blow me away with your ability, you are a genius! its amazing, wow, this should be featured, you would certainly more than deserve it! thank you for your incredible abilities, wow!
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 12:57 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 22nd Aug 2007 at 3:50 AM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
This Looks So COOL!!!!!!!! I can't Wait to try it!! THANKS!!!!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 12:57 AM Last edited by niskye : 20th Aug 2007 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Grammar/Puncuation
Wow, wow, and WOW!
I've been looking for this kind of object for so long! It's great to use in stories!
Would they improve their fitness at all while riding the tricycle? Because children really don't have a way to get fit again unless they swim.

Again thanks! Such a beautiful object! Maybe you could also create a regular bike for child and up?

~Niskye
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:03 AM
I am so Amazed!! Thank you so very much for this I am so happy *Big Smile* Thanks again for sharing your wonderful Talents.

Peggy (Irisflowerp)
Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:12 AM
This is a lovely, lovely creation that looks so much fun for out little sims. So little remains from sim1 days, but nice things for children, like the play set for the garden, basketball and tennis or badmington. Brilliant work from you.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:20 AM Last edited by LollySims : 21st Aug 2007 at 10:32 AM. Reason: fixed a typo
I can't wait to try this out! It looks really great! Any chance of you making a regular bicycle for kids (not toddlers) to use, using the same concept? I always thought it'd be cute for sim kids to ride their bikes and be able to leave the lot, similar to taking pets for a walk or taking a spin in the cars (where they disappear for little while and then return). Anyway, sorry, just thinking out loud here. Thanks so much for making this :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:42 AM
My toddlers just love "aunt rebeccah" lol ty soooo much for this. Thanks to all of you for being so creative and making items to make the game so much more fun! tytyty..
Scholar
#34 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:48 AM
This is beyond cute! And the toddler can gain body skills? This is awesome!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:51 AM
I lack the words!
It's the best,i have ever seen!
Great work.
Thanks many for sharing your hard work!
I wished, I would be able to do this also, lol!

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Instructor
#36 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:34 AM
Hahahahha, my goodness, this is adorable!!! Thanks a bunch!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#37 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:04 AM
Just got home, and your PM was the first thing I took care of. Seeing it, I think I am going to cry, its perfect! Thank you so much for sticking with it. I'll prolly hack my copy to disallow kids, but thats just my personal preference. This is so amazing. I love the 'pedaling' animation you came up with too! Its adorable!!!!
Field Researcher
#38 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:37 AM
Amazing. Simply Amazing. I don't download a lot of custom stuff for my toddlers, but this is a must have. Thank you for all the work you put into making this.
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 5:51 AM
Thanks you all for taking the time to leave your comments and questions. I really appreciate them all so much. It really helps encourage me to want to create more things for you all.

A few have asked for a larger bike for children. I will see if I can come up with one. This item really take a long time to get working but I will try.

Concerning the fitness question. It does not increase their fitness but it is a very good idea. I won't make any promises but I will check to see how difficult it would be to add this option.
Alchemist
#40 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:10 AM
Your moving tricycle is so amazing. I think this is your best object ever.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Inventor
#41 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:48 AM
Oh, I cannot wait until my sims can use this.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Alchemist
#42 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 7:29 AM
Great job and cute result, I love it! You're doing so useful and original stuff rebecah, thanks forever!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 7:30 AM
Looks amazing! Thank u!!
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#44 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 7:39 AM
Wonderful Rebecah! I loooove it

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:55 AM
I smell a Feature coming on *wink wink*
Scholar
#46 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 11:52 AM
Great mod.....I am impressed. Thank you very much for sharing this!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 12:42 PM
omg, everyone already mentioned what i wanted to say fantastic,
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:23 PM
OMG I WANT THIS!!!! Does it work for Seasons? I don't have my pets installed.... Its sooooooo cute!!!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#49 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KimberlyMarie
OMG I WANT THIS!!!! Does it work for Seasons? I don't have my pets installed.... Its sooooooo cute!!!!!

I'm not sure. Please let me know if it works or not for you.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:03 PM
This is awesome! It works perfectly in my game. It is ADORABLE!!!!!!

Oh, and I have seasons, and it works.
Page 2 of 7