Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Career! The Artist

by DarinClark2004 Posted 21st Dec 2007 at 3:11 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2009 at 7:27 PM by DarinClark2004 : Requested by moderators

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 2:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The ForestBalrog
Thanks for this! =D
Does it work for elders??

It does not yet work for teens and elders, as I am having a problem with my SimsPE version and linking teen/elder careers with adult careers. I hope the next version fixes this problem.
Test Subject
#27 Old 31st May 2009 at 4:55 AM
Still looking for a Tattoo Artist Career, but for now this will def do! Thanks!
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:12 PM
Hello. I want to download this but its not workking. I downloaded the package file you put on and extracted it using WinRAR but it just stays the same, as a package file that cannot be opened. There isn't any plug-ins or anything for me to actually put it into the game. Can you please help, the career it sound really fun. Also is there any way you coud use a video or images to explain it better?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#29 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:17 PM
Hottie - Just do what it says on the Install Instructions tab. You don't have to open the package file once extracted, just put it in the right place.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 4th Apr 2010 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The ForestBalrog
Thanks for this! =D
Does it work for elders??

No you would want to download the teen version for elderly sims. There is a link to it on this page.
Test Subject
#31 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 11:35 PM
Sanku!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 24th May 2010 at 5:18 PM
Hey! Thanks so much for this career, I'm an artist (and craft person, but there's a fine line) and now my sims can finally have creative careers, too! Question: What's your opinion on a Knowledge sim choosing this career? Knowledge is my favorite aspiration and would be mine if I were a sim, so I chose it for my self-sim. I suppose since Knowledge sims just want skill points and skill points and skill points, it'll be good, right? I already have other Knowledge sims with decent Creativity scores.
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 3:03 PM
OHH! I can't wait to use this! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:31 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#35 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:48 PM
Thank you.
Page 2 of 2