Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Guillotine

by HugeLunatic Posted 29th Mar 2010 at 1:17 AM

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 7:41 PM
Please, no need as they state it is a common mistake. Still thought it was very interesting
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 9:32 PM
Wow amazing :']
Great entry
Field Researcher
#28 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 4:01 AM
Wow. MTS2 is changing my words D:
Nice upload.
Thumbs up !
Test Subject
#29 Old 1st Apr 2010 at 5:22 AM
can thee add more blood unto ye guillotine an mayhap a "scary moodlet", if yon twas evene one
so when they hark it they obtain scary...

and yes mine medieval englis stinketh...
Instructor
#30 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 12:45 PM
Gorgeous! It feels kinda wierd to say that about an object like this... Thank you! =)
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 8:29 PM
Awesome! I love the blood puddle under it.. It's awesome. Did I already say that? :P

And I think the laying animation would be well suited for it if anyone can do that. :D
Test Subject
#32 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 6:53 PM
Totally AWESOME! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:27 PM
Traeum ich oder wach ich wieder? Hoffmann von Fallersleben
[Am i dreaming or am I already awake?]

Georgous :D

Still struggling with CAW :x
Test Subject
#34 Old 30th May 2010 at 4:55 PM
haha...what if i can behead the housewives with this...
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 8:38 AM
Hmmmmm... I know you said it was just deco, but a useable one would be useful for removing sims that have ceased to be fun to play. Kicking them out just isn't the same, seems less... final I suppose. Just thought I'd mention the idea (even though you've probably already though of it) in case you felt ambitious.
Instructor
#36 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 12:42 AM
A block would be even more dramatic, but this is very well-made.

You can find me on the Sims 4 Gallery as DozerfleetProd. If you have XBox One or PS4, please test out my creations, and let me know if / how well they work on consoles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 12:31 PM
bloody wicked
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 11:26 AM
This is amazing! Too bad I don't play TS3...Any plans on converting it for TS2?
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 2:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Qweemy
This is fantastic .. Thanks for sharing I am not trying to start a debate, and hope I don't get slapped for commenting, but the previous comment made was very interesting and I wanted to read up on it. However, according to Wikipedia, Dr. Guillotin did not actually invent the guillotine, nor did he die by it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph-Ignace_Guillotin

Just a quick and interesting read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Maiden . This mechanism was a precursor to the guillotine and, according to wikipedia, states that the creator was executed by his own device. So although you are correct in your post I do want to clarify that there was a man who invented a primitive version of the guillotine who ironically was also done by his own hand. Just thought it was worth mentioning. Happy Simming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:49 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 5:05 PM
Yay! My town is full of weirdos, and I can think of a few who'd appreciate this. :)
Test Subject
#42 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 3:22 AM
"To my most insane sim, Mad Alice.
Sorry it can't actually behead anyone.
You can use it as a decoration and behead your dollies.
Just polish the blade every night, okay?
Yours truly,
Minminli."
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 1:37 PM Last edited by Jezabeel : 4th Feb 2015 at 8:41 PM.
Nice work!
If anyone's looking for some medieval torture stuff, you'll find a big list on my blog - Mod Frenzy blog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 5th Jan 2016 at 4:41 PM
Totally cool lol yr oic is the red queen and this thing chops of heads
Inventor
THANKS POST
#45 Old 19th Apr 2017 at 10:59 PM
Beautiful!!!!
Page 2 of 2