Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Dishes in Bathroom Sinks

by plasticbox Posted 24th Nov 2015 at 10:01 PM - Updated 15th Feb 2016 at 1:00 PM by plasticbox

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 9:47 AM
lovely stuff, thank u
Test Subject
#52 Old 12th May 2016 at 10:41 AM
Thanks!
Sweet! Got several of your mods/objects. Love it!
Any chance you could make a mod like this for TS3 as well? Pretty please? Can't seem to find one anywhere...
Keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 8:48 PM
Thank you! It's so annoying to see them wash dishes in the bathroom. This is very much appreciated.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 29th Nov 2016 at 12:32 AM
tanks i love that
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 11:34 PM
This has been driving me crazy -- I favor large families and it is near impossible to keep everyone clean, pottied, and dishes clean. Someone is always interrupting someone else. -_-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 4:41 AM
Love this download.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:04 PM
Is it compatible with January 2017 Toddler update?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#58 Old 23rd Mar 2017 at 6:50 PM
thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#59 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 8:01 PM
Thank You so much for this.. I do get tired of my sims walking upstairs to wash dishes in bathroom sink when they have a kitchen sink and a dishwasher.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 2:00 PM
I was so happy to find this, but it seems this mod breaks the game if you have a child in the household. In two separate households, I had child sims, and when it came time for them to go to school, they would not go, and simply continued whatever they were doing before the alert to go to school came up. Clicking the button to send them off did nothing, and instead caused it to glitch. I could not select other sims, select items, or command the children to stop what they're doing, and all sims would continue to do the same action for in-game hours on end. One boy showered endlessly from 7:50 to 12:45 pm, before I had to force-close the game with Task Manager, as the game would neither save nor pause, nor close by itself. Telling the game to pause would turn the Pause icon red, but sims kept moving, and time continued to progress. Teenagers went to school just fine.
I blame this mod because it was the most recent addition to my mods folder, and when I removed it, the next child I made went to school without any problem.
I suppose I will have to find alternative ways to stop sims from using the bathroom sinks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 28th May 2017 at 1:28 AM
Thank you PB! Why sims would walk past a perfectly good kitchen sink to wash a plate in the bathroom is beyond me....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#62 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 3:34 PM
i wish plasticbox update her/his mods, please i need almost all gamemods hope you being well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 1st Aug 2017 at 2:28 AM
This is amazing! I found the dishes in bathroom sink thing annoying!
Test Subject
#64 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 5:16 AM
not working anymore
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 5:16 PM
Has anyone updated this mod?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Field Researcher
#66 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 11:23 AM
Can someone update this mod?
Field Researcher
#67 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 8:30 AM Last edited by Edorenel : 10th Aug 2020 at 12:00 AM.
Ever Hoping for an Update
I hope this mod will get updated! :o It's a great mod, honestly, and highly useful. But until this gets updated, I've been using this temporarily: https://scumbumbomods.com/#/dont-wa...you-angry-poop/

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 25th Jul 2021 at 10:01 PM
I'll use it well. Thank you.
Page 3 of 3