Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chicken With Broccoli -- Chinese Food Collection

by FoxieRoxieNYC Posted 24th Aug 2006 at 3:18 AM - Updated 26th Aug 2006 at 1:52 AM by FoxieRoxieNYC : Update info

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 8:27 PM
Yummy! My sims are all going to be so fat... :P
Forum Resident
#27 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:10 PM
Oohh. Looks yummy! Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 1:54 AM
Hmmm Rome that's really wierd, I have tested it in my own game and had a few of my friends test it too without issue. Try to download the file at my website instead and see if that works better for you.

Thank you for the comments everyone, enjoy.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 2:14 PM Last edited by magicmoon : 27th Aug 2006 at 12:43 AM.
I came back here to let you know how great it is working in game. It looks fabulous and is fully animated.

I haven't burnt it yet, so I don't know about Rome's problem.

EDIT: While your new chicken broccoli food looks very realistic, I think I will stick with the one that has the rice. Too much green on a plate makes me nervous from a distance. I always think they are eating spoiled food. Plus the rice plate looks fabulous in game. The individual rice looks a little large in the photo, but in game it looks just right!

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#30 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 9:45 PM
u rock when it comes to food and u know it
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 3:34 AM
Do you need OFB to use these and what if you have another custom plate?
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:43 AM
Nice! Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 2:07 PM
Thanks guys, it's definately an option for you to do this one or the other. I may even feature this one on the site for an option. I'm really finicky when it comes to super realistic looking objects and such. So it's definately a choice.

Dyonne, you're funny, lol. I try, and I always worry about what others think of my creations. Thanks everyone again for the comments.

The rice looks big here because it's a VERY close pic, but the textures even out when you see it in game, after all you cant play the game that close, lol. Trust me, I'm a details stickler.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rome_raven
I'm experiencing trouble with this dish. I had my sim prepare and cook it. He started to cook it on the stove top, and then put it in the oven. He started to walk away so I cancelled the action. He came back and the stove lit on fire. I thought, okay maybe it was because he forgot it. Got the fire extinguished and told him to take to food out of the oven and then he puts it back on the stove, and then the oven and the fire starts again. I can't get him out of this cycle. I just wanted to know if anyone else was experiencing trouble like this.

All of the other foods I've downloaded from Foxy have worked perfectly well so I don't know if there might be a bug in this one.

I have the same problem, just without the fire. Sims put it in the oven, I tell them to take it aout again, they make the move to put out and than stand there again as nothing had happend, the food is remaining in the oven. Only selling the oven with Move_objects on will help :-(
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 3:04 AM
COOL!!!!!! Chinese Food!!!!!
Test Subject
#36 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 6:05 AM
wow!!thank you so much for doing this great job
i'm in china and my grandma always make these kinds of delicious food for you
i like it!!!!
谢谢=thank you~~~
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:57 PM
In my case, they don't even begin to cook. Chicken with broccoli appears on the meals list, but when I tell them to make it, the action is terminated. Anybody have any ideas how to get this to work, or what expansion might be needed to make it work, do share the information. Would love to use this. (and if a certain expansion is needed.. well i intend to get them all eventually, so might as well start with whatever this is...) Thanks
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 4:45 AM
delish!

P.S. that closeup of the food was mean cause i love chinese chicken XD jk
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 10:20 AM
Thanks..
Field Researcher
#40 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:36 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 5:57 AM
Wowwww,I'm hungry 555

Thank you so much!! :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:31 PM
Looks sooo tasty! My Sims will love it ^_^ Thanks for that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 12:48 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm i love chinese food
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 24th Aug 2012 at 12:12 AM
I can't get into your other website to download this or any others I was eyeballing, but I'm going to try this one anyway.

When a man kills a tiger, it is called a game.
When a Tiger kills a man, then it is called savagery...
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 8:29 PM
one bug with "chicken with broccoly"
sim can cook it but can't eat
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#46 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 7:45 PM
This is great, thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:18 PM
Chinese food is so tasty!
I love that my sims can eat it now too :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 3:55 PM
this looks so yummy thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#49 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 9:40 PM
Thank you
Meet Me In My Next Life
#50 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 3:10 AM
I love this Chinese dish in real life, now my Sims can enjoy, thanks to you. :lovestruc

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Page 2 of 2