Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 1 to Sims 2: The Path of Fame Career

by SomeSimmer Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:04 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2011 at 5:43 PM by whiterider

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 1:07 AM
when i try to download this it doesnt work!!!! i try to install it onto the sims 2 and it keeps pulling up blank internet screens!!!!!!!!! im so frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 9:41 PM
The last time I installed custom Careers, it disabled the Job Search in the newspaper and computer. He simply read through it, but nothing happened: it merely said "No other jobs are available".

Why?
Theorist
#28 Old 7th Feb 2014 at 5:26 AM
At level 9, Celebrity, even successful chance cards demote a sim. For example, one sim got a big bonus, yet ended up demoted. I'm sure that's not intentional, it didn't match the chance card.

Chance cards occured frequently, so I tested out three out of four outcomes at level 9, all of which ended up demoting my sim.

P.S.

That said, the modder was last seen in year 2009 So anybody else who downloads this career, remember to ignore chance cards at Celebrity level. Other than that, I didn't run into any glitches, and the career is good.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:24 PM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 4:26 PM
I love it! Too bad I can't have the stalker and tour bus drive by the house~
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#31 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 7:33 PM
Thank you.