Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 11:29 PM
Default Vocaloid MAIKA CC?
So as you can tell by my most recent posts, I've been making all the vocaloids in Sims 4. Yes, all 107 of them. I've made most of the easy ones already like Bruno, Clara, Hiyama Kiyoteru, all the Cryptonloids, and some others. However, now I have arrived at the one I dread the most: MAIKA. I could leave her for later, but I want to get her done now so I won't have to worry about her later. This is her design:

Oh lord, where do i BEGIN?! there are some easy parts like the gloves, skirt, collar, and socks as i can recolor them from things I already have, but everything else is a problem. Where am I supposed to get an off-shoulder sheer jacket that doesn't overlap with gloves and also is super long at the back? Those shoes? That top? And most importantly, that HAIR? I can't just search "sims 4 maika hair" or "sims 4 massive ombre drill ponytails that reach the floor" since that couldn't possibly result in anything.

All her items are just so specific and I have no idea where I could find something like this!

The things I need are the jacket, shoes, top, and hair. Is there anything online that could work? Either something that already looks good or something I could recolor to make it look similar?
Screenshots