Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 2:36 PM
Default Introductions
Hello my follow group members

Do'nt be shy come and introduce yourself! Tell us who you are!

I am artimis, a movie maker and storyteller.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 9:30 PM
Hello Artimis! I'm Sarah, and I too enjoy writing and reading, that's why I'm in this club, haha. I'm writing a story right now and it's in my notebook. I'm trying to decide whether I should use that story and make it into a Sims story, or if I should make a whole new story to upload. Either way it will be fun.
I'm also an artist and I love to paint!
It was nice to meet you. C:
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:46 PM
It's nice to meet you to sarah, I have just finished writing one of my big stories and I am decideing if I should upload it.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:49 PM
If you worked hard on it and you like it, go for it! I liked the intro to your Witch Queen story, so this one will probably be good too.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:52 PM
This one is much longer although I am not good with spelling, grammar.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 11:05 PM
Yeah. Writing is hard for sure. My friend has trouble with spelling, too. I have trouble keeping the tenses straight. I tend to switch from past to present.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 11:23 PM
I like writing but my spelling is not great niether is grammar in my bug story which is uploaded to the site.

Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I like writing but my spelling is not great niether is grammar in my bug story which is uploaded to the site.

I don't think your spelling was too bad. I didn't notice any mistakes.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:11 PM
Thanks

Nocturnal Dawn
Instructor
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:30 PM
hello Artimis! i love making sims storys and usually they turn into sims films! But i love writing so i joined!

P.S. No need to use my full nickname just call me TSC!

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 8:16 AM
Hi TSC!

Nocturnal Dawn
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Oct 2012 at 2:35 AM
Hi, Im Chelsea. I recently just had the urge to start making short shows/movies with my sims 2 game. I have not made my first one yet. Im still working on the story line.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 9:13 PM
I'm planning to make a soap/sitcom style series to advertise my world and my channel. That and I want people to enjoy the fruits of my imagination. Expect for scandals galore! I will be asking for voice acting, so if you're interested.

Just Call me Square!
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 7:19 AM
Hey is this thread still active?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ostenvelez
Hey is this thread still active?

There are many members who like me forget adout this threads but I welcome you all to the group.

Nocturnal Dawn
Bunned
#16 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 1:53 AM
Just remembered about this group a few days ago. Seeing that I haven't introduced myself, might as well now (better late than never, right?). I'm destinychaser, and since I know that's a lot to type, you can just abbreviate it dc. I love writing, film, and the sims, so I figures, why not combine them all? I have an ongoing sims series now, and I plan to write more. Whenever I get the time I also want to start making machinimas.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Test Subject
#17 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:28 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Ariana. I make a sims 3 series on youtube. I've wanted to make one for so long but I always gave up on it because it was difficult, but then I learned about poses and cc and now it's so much fun! My series is called Bad, and it's about a young troubled actress that begins to find out the dark secrets of the family she never knew. I'd love to watch any of your machinima or read some stories! (: