Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 6:03 PM
Default Introduce yourself!
Welcome to the group for British simmers!
Introduce yourself here!

I'm Michelle, I'm 15 and I live in the midlands, near Birmingham.

How about you?

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 2:05 AM
Well hello

I'm Ellen, 24, from Sussex but currently living in Hampshire.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:09 PM
I doubt there are only two British people here.
Rise and shine, guys!

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 10:47 PM
I know for sure there are more. Obviously have not found their way here yet!
Theorist
#5 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:02 PM
I found my way here!

I'm Phoebe, I live in Buckinghamshire, but I go to university in Surrey. Either way I'm usually only about a 40 minute train journey from the centre of London. I also spend a lot of time in North Wales (Gwynedd).

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:38 AM
I've only ever been to London once. I'm too lazy for that.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
#7 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:22 PM
^ Birmingham is as far north as I've ever been in the UK, and even then I've only driven past it on the way to Wales. (And I know Birmingham is apparently not even north at all, my friends like to tell me all the time).

Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 1:24 PM
The furthest north I've been is Carlisle, because we went on holiday there years ago. They have a nice castle there.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 7:42 PM
I saw the title of the thread and had to pop in and say hello, my name is Wendy aka Hillcrest I live in East Sussex with my hubby and three cats have been a simmer since day 1. I don't play very much I prefer to build and decorate. I also have my own web site at http://www.sims3realestate.com/
Theorist
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 9:53 PM
Hi Wendy. :3

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Inventor
#11 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 5:42 PM
(This kind of feels like a Alcoholic Anonymous meeting... Not that I know what one of those is like.)
Hey, my name is Em (Hey Em!) and I'm a Alcoh-... And I'm 15 years old from East Anglia. (STRANGER DANGER!) Basically outside of London.
I love Harry Potter, purple, skittles, Merlin (BBC) and NCIS. That is about it. Oh, and I am a little crazy 'cause I have a cold-y flu-y thing and I go hyper when I am ill.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Theorist
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 11:57 PM
Em, I don't think we've had a single person from London yet. xD

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Theorist
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 12:18 AM
^I am pretty much from London, my university is part of the University of London . At least that's what I have to tell people, especially foreign people, because they don't know where anywhere else in Britain is if it isn't a city. I usually say the end of the Met line. Then they ask me if I know the queen because I live near London and in Buckinghamshire, which they confuse with Buckingham Palace ...um, no.

Inventor
#14 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 5:54 PM
Wow. Phoebe if you live in Buckinghamshire I live near you. Really near I dunno how to describe to people where I live but 'outside London' 'cause it is just little towns near us and I don't want to be too specific. ( )
(Like 48, Ashford Way... BTW I just made that on the spot. Not my really address.)

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 6:45 PM
Hi, I joined a few days ago so I should probably introduce myself. I'm Jessica, 14, from Northumberland originally but I've lived in Yorkshire since I was 4, so... yeah. *waves to everyone*

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Theorist
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 6:53 PM
Okay, I had to google East Anglia (embarrassing, I know, considering it turns out I live in the county right next to it), but do you mean like in Bucks near or Hertfordshire near? That's weird, though, maybe we've passed each other on the street!

Inventor
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 7:00 PM
Yeah. You actually mentioned it! Wow, that is really strange. Where do you go to uni?

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2010 at 1:07 AM
Hi Phoebe, Wendy, Becca, Em and Jessica!

Phoebe, the furthest north I've ever been is Birmingham too! I went to Alton Towers and did some shopping. My friend was at uni in Worcester (she's graduated but still living up there) and although I've been up there, and know that it's the midlands I still call her a northerner! I am joking though, I say it because she's picked up the accent.
Theorist
#19 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 12:52 AM
^It actually turns out I've been to Manchester, which I'd forgotten about!

Em, that's so weird! Maybe you go to my school! I go to university in Surrey, it's basically 40 minutes away from London, so it's really the same as being at home, and it's also convenient if I want to go home.

Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 11:37 AM
(Waves) Hi everyone.
Theorist
Original Poster
#21 Old 30th Mar 2010 at 7:18 PM
I know someone on Meez that lives literally a few miles from me.
It's no biggy. I once clicked Chat Now on IMVU and got a guy who is in the year above me at my school.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 7:08 PM
Ok so I'm feeling really OLD now! I'm 35, got 4 kids and from Norfolk -the other end of East Anglia! I'm a late Simmer - never played 1 or 2 (though did try Sims 2 after Xmas when the launcher probs started). To be honest I don't actually play the game much, I'm much too busy making things like patterns, pictures even Worlds.
Sandrine
Theorist
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 12:01 PM
FOUR KIDS? D:
That must be hell to fit around all your creating. Are they Sim fans, too?

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 8:22 PM Last edited by kit__kat123 : 13th Apr 2010 at 8:27 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
I'm Katie and I'm from Kilmarnock.
I'm obsessed with Sims. I've not played 3 yet but i ant it sooo much! D:
I'm also obsessed with Twilight, Glee, Micheal Buble(Woo!) and MSN. I'd die with out any of these!
and I'm basicly always hyper

Just call me Katie:)
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 9:10 PM
/feels stupid
Where is Kilmarnock? ._.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.

Page 1 of 4