Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

October Decorative Plant Set: A Blaze of Colour

by macarossi Posted 8th Oct 2006 at 12:30 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2006 at 11:35 PM by macarossi

162 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 155 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:15 AM
These are so lifelike!!!!! I have downloaded every single thing you have put on here and I have to say that this is my favorite of them all! Thanks for sharing!

Visit Fashion Sims for awesome clothing for all of your sims!
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:16 AM
I love these plants! Thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:20 AM
Thank you thank you thank you!

I've been in love with your plants ever since I saw the recolors you made for OFB, the flower station--I can't believe your attention to detail, right down to that itty bitty workstation daisy vase!

I will sit impat.....errm, patiently waiting to see if you make more plants!

Meanwhile, I'm off to download these.

Best,
Suzanne
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:40 AM
Now I can landscape in style and many colors!!! Thank You for making and sharing such a fantastic set to be in my game forever.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:42 AM
Omg!! I spoke too soon. Wow, you work fast! I uploaded my pink house too soon. Oh well will decorate my sims houses with these. SIMply Fabulous!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#31 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 2:54 AM
These are gorgeous. Especially the foxgloves. These will go nicely with a story I'm working on .

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:09 AM
These are absolutel stunning! Thank you for sharing these with us.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:33 AM
Absolutely lovely! My sims will have magnificent gardens now! :D

You can't see it right now, but I'm dancing
Mad Poster
#34 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:53 AM
A million "thank you"s will not describe enough how happy I am to see this set!!!! You are the god of pretty flowers! Thank you!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 3:54 AM
More flowers! Eeeee! Thanks so much ^_~

Dr. Wilson: Did you know your phone is dead? Do you ever recharge the batteries?
Dr. Gregory House: They recharge? I just keep buying new phones.
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:30 AM
They are all so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your talent. These will be so wonderful in the garden. I can't wait to use them.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:57 AM
this is beautiful I really like the stone planters they will make a great addition to my gardens.
Instructor
#38 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 4:58 AM
WOW, these are incredible! They look so beautiful and realistic, my sims' gardens will look so lovely with these gorgeous planters and flowers, thankyou

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#39 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 5:16 AM
Thank you so very much, this is my addiction on downloads PLANTS! My gardens will look spectacular now! Amazing job! :D
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 5:20 AM
I love these! I am a horticulturalist and find the game sadly lacking in good plants. You are definately changing that. Thanks! I was wondering, are you south of the equator or just doing your personal favorites? The reason I ask is that these are spring flowering plants for the most part and flower May to June in the north.
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 6:03 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I can't resist new plants. These are wonderful, giving lots of colour without carrying very heavy poly counts. I especially love and appreciate the nasturtiums!
Forum Resident
#42 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 6:14 AM
Beautiful plants and flowers.. my gardens will be so much pretty because of you.

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Instructor
#43 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 6:21 AM
Ooooooooooooooooooooo! Pretty colors! I like, thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 6:31 AM
Thank you for sharing this - it's beautiful!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 7:33 AM
I am speechless, your flowers am a dream. The colors and forms are wunderschoen.Du are a large artist. I hope, you read mine thank-beautifully correctly. I do not speak English. You are great Artist. Elke aus Berlin
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 7:35 AM
This stuff is beauteeeful!! Thank you so much!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#47 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 7:50 AM
I swear you read my mind Macarossi because I was going to request taller flowers so my sim gardens could have more dimension to them. Thank you so much, they turned out lovely :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:00 AM
I only can say"thank you" for this beautiful works.

Too old to learn better english.but too young to have no wishes (for my sims)
Inventor
#49 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:24 AM
Stunning work! A well deserved featured spot! Beautiful plants and so realistic Thank you so much xxx
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#50 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 8:37 AM
OMG...I died and went to heaven! These are absolutely FANTASTIC.
Thank you so much macarossi... I think I'm in love :lovestruc
Page 2 of 7