Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Petite Family Vinyard: let the nectar making begin!

by ruthless_kk Posted 18th Nov 2009 at 9:10 PM

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 4:40 PM
I've been playing this house for a couple of days. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 8:18 PM
I love this, too bad i don't still have WA, i'd like to see what comes with the games :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#28 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katastrophe1112
I've been playing this house for a couple of days. I love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Hooray! I am so glad it is working for you...that really makes me happy. Im so glad you took the time to let me know.

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
Sir Francis Bacon (1561 - 1626), "Of Beauty"
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:46 PM
'Had to upgrade all fire producing items; those first few fires (hi, totally pissed off the FD. ha!) were a real pain . . . particularly with "Foreign Guests" cluttering the fire zone. Rhaaaaaa

I love this little vineyard. I haven't really wanted to play the game in so long. This little winery rekindled my interest in the game. Thanks for that!

Kat

. . . because sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hang onto.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 9:49 PM
I was drooling over this house when I was looking at the Simposium photos. Thank you so much for making it available!
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 2:00 AM Last edited by valennealv : 21st Nov 2009 at 8:40 AM.
AHHH, RUTHLESS! I didn't know you were even on here? I thought you were stuck to The Creative Corner..

I think I commented on this there, however, it's stunning. I've always been jealous of your realistic work. Well done!

EDIT: There I go again.. Thinking you'd know who I am.. Just ignore the excitedness in me.
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 2:07 AM
Very cool

Happy Playing Sims~~~~
Keep the Bong Lit and the music rocking!!!Always smiling and forever a sexy flirt, ShadowFly
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 9:18 AM
this is too cute, thank you!
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Nov 2009 at 5:56 PM
Gorgeous house! Love the color scheme and landscaping! Perfect for my sim! Thanks!
Alchemist
#35 Old 22nd Nov 2009 at 8:12 PM
The roofs make the house look very authentic. It's a beautiful house.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 3:57 AM
I just downloaded your house; and I have to say, the only reason I didn't download it sooner is because I build houses for the Sims myself, and have this thing about only using houses I myself have built (or EA, of course). But finally I caved.

My Sim has been living in it for about three Sim days now, and I love it. You have to understand, when I do download a house, the first thing I do is strip it down and apply my chosen walls/floors and my chosen furniture. With this house, the only thing I changed was to turn the downstairs bedroom into a treasure room to show of my Simmie's travel mementos. It's just so beautiful! XD

Just one thing you may want to be aware of: in the downstairs bathroom, one of the wall tiles has a wallpaper different from the rest. Just so you know! XD
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:08 PM
Ruthless, this is gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of the France part of the game as well and have had my Sim spend most of her time there. I absolutely love the whole look and feel of ALL the buildings there and this one will fit in beautifully!
Test Subject
#38 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 7:50 PM
Wow, I mean, Oh la la.
Scholar
#39 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 2:35 AM
Magnifique, formidable, admirable

Merci beaucoup!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nukapei
I just downloaded your house; and I have to say, the only reason I didn't download it sooner is because I build houses for the Sims myself, and have this thing about only using houses I myself have built (or EA, of course). But finally I caved.

My Sim has been living in it for about three Sim days now, and I love it. You have to understand, when I do download a house, the first thing I do is strip it down and apply my chosen walls/floors and my chosen furniture. With this house, the only thing I changed was to turn the downstairs bedroom into a treasure room to show of my Simmie's travel mementos. It's just so beautiful! XD

Just one thing you may want to be aware of: in the downstairs bathroom, one of the wall tiles has a wallpaper different from the rest. Just so you know! XD

I LOVE this house. I had the idea to turn that bedroom into a treasure room but I am so bad at arranging things. You think there would be a way to upload your version, with permission of course? I hate making comments like this because it sounds like I'm ungrateful The fact is I love this house as it is and thank you for sharing. I just would love a place to put my sims treasures
Test Subject
#41 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 6:08 PM
This. House. Is. AWESOME. I don't usually get to say that. Usually when I DL houses, I wind up selling everything and gutting them because they're too small, too big, have a stupid floorplan, don't like the way they're decorated, et cetera. But with this house, I only changed a few things (replaced the cheap beds with more expensive ones, replaced the TV with a higher quality one). It's tastefully decorated, roomy, perfect for a French vacation home... which is, in fact, what I'm using it as. Thanks so much for the great work!
Test Subject
#42 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 5:54 PM
I love this house. I have it on all my computers I play this on. This is really a great house thank you for building it.
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 6:34 PM
I absolutely LOVE your work! I was never good at building houses, but rather the interior design aspect. I've been using your designs for awhile now and adore them! Thanks for all the work you do; people who can't design -i.e., me- really appreciate it!
Test Subject
#44 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 3:09 AM
I love this house, thanks so much for building it and sharing it!

Just had to say it again, I just redownloaded after having to reinstall, LOL.
Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 2:07 AM
Probably I'm blind but I can't find the paneling of your basement. Any chance you could help? Thanks in advance>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 9:15 PM
Thanks for that nice house :-))
Page 2 of 2