Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:34 AM
Default Very, Very New!
Hello! I'm brand spanking new to modding The Sims and somewhat new to The Sims in general. I've been really into it lately, so I decided why not try my hand at modding? But anyway, it's nice to be here! ^^
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 9:18 PM Last edited by Johnny_Bravo : 5th Apr 2020 at 9:20 PM. Reason: Whoopsiedaisy
Welcome
I don't mod myself, but here's the stuff you may need. There's folks who've posted tutorials, solutions and whatnot, are incredibly talented and -usually- know what they're talking about
Good luck, and fun!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#3 Old 6th Apr 2020 at 2:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
Welcome
I don't mod myself, but here's the stuff you may need. There's folks who've posted tutorials, solutions and whatnot, are incredibly talented and -usually- know what they're talking about
Good luck, and fun!

Awesome, thank you so much! I'll go take a look :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 8:31 AM Last edited by kepodangjb : 24th Jul 2020 at 7:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by sugallade22
Hello! I'm brand spanking new to modding The TelltheBell Survey Sims and somewhat new to The Sims in general. I've been really into it lately, so I decided why not try my hand at modding? But anyway, it's nice to be here! ^^

Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up.