Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#601 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 4:35 AM Last edited by Butterz202 : 3rd Dec 2020 at 3:05 AM.
Default Attempt #2: PantherClan Update #2
It's only been a couple of sim days and so much has happened!

Summary
There was a raccoon attack. And Pantherheart attacked it since she was the closest. She won thankfully and she didn't get any injuries. I, unfortunately, don't have any pictures of the raccoon attack.

After much hunting, both of the cats had the wish to fish so I had them go to the nearby waterhole and fish. Pantherheart was doing well and caught 2 crawfish, a frog, and a luminous salamander. Jay.... caught a jellyfish. Crawfish can pinch so I rolled to see if Pantherheart got injured and she was fine. Then I rolled for Jay.... he got poisoned. Since jellyfish are not in freshwater, I just said that he got poisoned by some other freshwater creature. I thought he was dead for sure as it was pretty major. Luckily, I had a chance every day for a medicine cat to show up. And the very next morning when I rolled, I rolled for the medicine cat. I was happy but I needed to roll for the rogue visit and a possible kit visit. Rolled for 1 rogue and 1 kit. So I had them all come at the same time. Introducing, Quickbright, Brushspeck, and Elijah. Quickbright and Brushspeck are from the same clan and both ran away together. Brushspeck got injured and Quickbright is taking care of her. They found Elijah roaming around so they took him in so he wouldn't get hurt.

They are not going to be a clan until they have five adult cats. So we have a bit to wait until then.

Story
Pantherheart was having fun fishing. Until she heard Jay cry out in pain and shock. She looked up just in time to see Jay fall to the ground.
"Jay!" She rushed over to his side, he was spasming and twitching from the pain.

She drags him back to camp as quickly as she can even though there isn't anything she can do. She's no medicine cat.

She watches over him for the rest of the night, terrified that he won't make it. He's her friend. And he's all she has. "Oh StarClan, please don't let him die," she whispers softly to the stars. "I can't lose him too."

She doesn't sleep at all that night. When she blearly and stiffly walks to the freshkill pile to bring some food to Jay, she hears the sound of pawsteps. Her fur stands on end as she creeps towards the sound. She sees a ginger tom, a blue-gray she-cat who seems to have healing scratches on her muzzle and side, and a young tom-kit with a brown mottled back and two white socks in the front that seems to be a few moons from apprenticeship yet. Both the she-cat and the tom-kit seem to be hiding behind the burly tom. She approaches them cautiously. The ginger tom is the first to speak. "Hello, are you Panther?"
"Pantherheart actually," She says warily.
"Oh. Don't worry. StarClan has sent me. I'm a medicine cat. They said you might need my help."

She feels joy and hope blossom in her chest. A medicine cat! StarClan hasn't abandoned her! Jay might make it! "My friend. He's been poisoned by a water creature. He needs help."
"Take me to him," the ginger tom says calmly.
She leads him to Jay and watches the medicine cat do his work.

"He should be fine now. He just needs rest."
"Thank you..." Pantherheart pauses, not knowing his name.
"Quickbright. My companions are Brushspeck and Elijah."
"Thank you Quickbright. You are all more than welcome to stay."
"I can't just abandon you two after helping. That wouldn't be right. And you are planning to build a clan are you not? You need a medicine cat for that."

I'm a little out of practice with writing. Sorry if it seems a little strange. I'll work on it.

Allegiance
LEADER
N/A

DEPUTY
N/A

MEDICINE CAT
Quickbright- A ginger tom with darker stripes on his back

WARRIORS
Pantherheart- A young, quick-tempered, black she-cat with gray eyes, one of which is missing, the skin around it is heavily scarred. She has hidden markings all throughout her fur
Jay- A young, patient, blue-gray tom with blue eyes and a black stripe down his back
Brushspeck- A shy, blue-gray, she-cat that has two injuries

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
N/A

KITS
Elijah- A brown and white tom-kit with green eyes and little socks on his front two paws

ELDERS
N/A

CATS OUTSIDE CLAN
Lily- A white, spotted she-cat with green eyes
Tom- A white, spotted tom with green eyes

DECEASED CATS
N/A
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#602 Old 3rd Dec 2020 at 1:26 AM Last edited by Butterz202 : 8th Feb 2021 at 6:43 PM.
Default Attempt #2: PantherClan Update #3
Holy moly! I've been playing this whenever I could and a lot has happened...

Summary
So, where do I begin? Pantherheart, Jay, Quickbright, Brushspeck, and Elijah all live together for a little while with not really much happening.

Brushspeck announces that she is expecting kits... wonder who the father could be.

A couple of days pass without much happening. Except for the fact that Elijah became best friends with Jay.

Elijah's parents, Tizzy and Samuel, find him. He ran away after getting into a fight with his dad.
We now have enough adult cats to become a Clan but Pantehrheart needs to sleep to get her extra life. She needs at least 8 dead cats in this area in order for her to receive all of her 9 lives, but there is only her mentor that followed her here, so she only gets one extra life.

At the same time as this is happening, Brushspeck has her kits. Both of them toms, both alive. The firstborn, Thrushkit, is strong and healthy. Blazekit, is skinny and has a weak constitution.
Brushspeck is really exhausted from having her kits, so she's taking an even longer break from hunting.

When Pantherheart comments on Brushspeck's kits looking like Quickbright, she says that her mate was Quickbright's twin and that he's dead now. We all know that the kits are actually Quickbright's.

Tizzy and Samuel start learning to hunt as Elijah doesn't want to leave because he's best friends with Jay.

Tizzy, Samuel, Pantherheart, and Quickbright all decide to hunt venomous snakes at the same exact time! -tears out hair- WHY?!
None of them catch the snakes. I don't roll for Quickbright because he is the medicine cat. So I rolled for the other three. They all got poisoned!
Luckily, Tizzy and Pantherheart both got under 10 severity so they could fight off the poison themselves after some rest.
Samuel however, got poisoned with a 45 so he definitely needed at least one healing item. Problem is, I didn't have any poison curing items.

So, Jay and Quickbright were making desperate bids to try to get something to cure him in time.
As this was happening, Tizzy must have said something to upset Pantherheart.

I couldn't get a healing item in time, so Samuel died.
Jay comforted Elijah and Tizzy took some time for herself to mourn her mate.

Pantherheart got her second life from Mothflight and became Pantherstar.

Everyone got their new names.
Jay became Jaytail and is appointed deputy.
Tizzy became Tawnyspots.
Elijah requested to be Ravenkit after his father's black fur, to honor him.
Pantherstar named Samuel to honor him. His name became Hawkeyes. Hawkeyes does not count towards the dead cat requirements because he died before she received her second life.

Story
Tizzy was worried. Her mate was poisoned. Bad. She and the other she-cat, 'Was her name Pantherheart?' were also poisoned a bit. Though the medicine cat(?) told her that all they needed was some rest. Samuel needed healing items though. Healing items that this group didn't have. She came up to Pantherheart and for the fifth time asked her, "Do you really think they can get the healing items in time?"
Pantherheart shifted her paws, "I know you're nervous, but Jay and Quickbright are doing all they can to find what they need."
"But--"
Pantherheart, under a lot of pressure already from the leafbare and two extra mouths to feed with only two hunters right now to feed nine cats, snapped, "For the last time, they are doing everything they can! Now leave me alone!" She's worried for all the cats that are living here. Quickbright and Jay are taking risks to try to heal this new cat. There is an exhausted queen in the nursery with two hungry kits, there is another kit that is almost old enough to be an apprentice, and now there Tizzy and herself are confined to the camp due to the venom in their veins. And Samuel could die. She doesn't want a cat in this group to die.
Tizzy, being the easily startled cat that she is, runs away and Pantherheart immediately feels bad. Was she not in a similar position when Jay was poisoned by that water creature? The damage was already done though. She grooms her fur to try to soothe her unease.

Extra Pictures

I just found it hilarious that the snow was eating my cats.

A closer look at Tawnyspots.

A better look at the kits. The first picture is Thrushkit. The second picture is Blazekit.

Allegiance
LEADER
[2/2] Pantherstar- A young, quick-tempered, black she-cat with gray eyes, one of which is missing, the skin around it is heavily scarred. She has hidden markings all throughout her fur

DEPUTY
Jaytail- A young, patient, blue-gray tom with blue eyes and a black stripe down his back

MEDICINE CAT
Quickbright- A ginger tom with darker stripes on his back and yellow eyes

WARRIORS
N/A

APPRENTICES
N/A

QUEENS
Brushspeck- A shy, blue-gray, she-cat that has a scar on her side and yellow eyes
(Thrushkit, Blazekit)
Tawnyspots- A brown and white she-cat with yellow eyes
(Ravenkit)

KITS
Ravenkit- A brown and white tom-kit with green eyes and little socks on his front two paws
Thrushkit- A ginger tom-kit with black ears.
Blazekit- A skinny ginger tom-kit with black ears

ELDERS
N/A

CATS OUTSIDE CLAN

DECEASED CATS
Mothflight- Cause of Death: Border skirmish. A brown mottled tom that used to be Pantherheart’s mentor. He died before the story started but I decided to add him because he is the one that gave Pantherheart her extra life to become Pantherstar (Thirteen days later I realized that this is the name of the first medicine cat -facepalm- did not mean to do that. I might change his name to something else or not I don't know yet.)
Hawkeyes- Cause of Death: Venomous snake bite. A black and white tuxedo tom with gray stripes on his back and green eyes.
Test Subject
#603 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 4:22 AM Last edited by Butterz202 : 8th Feb 2021 at 6:47 PM. Reason: mistake in allegiance
Default Attempt #2: PantherClan Update #4
A bit of a smaller update today, but I just felt the need to get another one out there. There is a longer story bit though. From Ravenpaw's perspective mostly.

Summary
So Brushspeck got poisoned, luckily we had a cure for her so she was fine after some more rest. (I don't have any pictures)

Ravenkit became Ravenpaw! Jaytail is his mentor.

Pantherstar got injured.
Ravenpaw collapsed from exhaustion. (I don't have any pictures)
Jaytail was nauseous and needed to rest. (I don't have any pictures)

Jaytail and Pantherstar became mates and tried for kits! (I don't have any pictures)

Story
Ravenkit glares at his mother as he sits in the empty prey pile, ever since Hawkeyes has died, it’s like she has completely forgotten about him. She spends more time with the other kits in the clan than him. The only cat that’s been a constant for him is Jaytail. His father is dead and his mother is ignoring him. He can’t go to Jaytail because he’s out hunting. The hunting parties seem to be bringing back less and less food. It seems to be a struggle to feed the three kits and two queens, let alone themselves. He’s almost old enough to become an apprentice. He wants to help out the clan and Jaytail, maybe Jaytail will be able to spend more time with him then.

He’s so happy when Jaytail is assigned to be his mentor. After the ceremony, they immediately get to work with their training, Jaytail has to leave before Ravenpaw can learn enough to come with. Ravenpaw is a little angered by this but he understands. The kits and Brushspeck need food. So he finishes up and gets enough skill to hunt so he can help out in the hunting. His mother is also trying to help, but she’s not very good either as this is her first time hunting again since… Hawkeyes. They hunt as much and as hard as they can, but the prey pile is still pitifully empty. Every beetle they get either goes to Brushspeck or one of the hunters as none of the kits can get through the hard shells of the beetles to get at the meat inside.. It’s the first day of spring. The hunting ground should be rampant with food, but all they can seem to find is beetles.

After almost a full day of hunting with no luck, Pantherstar decides to cross the thunderpath to try and fish over in the pond on the other side. The cats are desperate for food. They need to feed the kits. Ravenpaw, Tawnyspots and Quickbright follow her over after a little while. Pantherstar started fishing without them. Pantherstar must have caught a dangerous water creature because when the three got there, she was favoring her one leg and it was gushing blood.
Quickbright immediately stepped up, patching up what he could with what was available. Ravenpaw was frightened. He doesn’t know Pantherstar well, but she’s their leader. The one they’re supposed to depend on. And she got injured badly. They take her back to camp as quickly as they can to finish her treatment and get her into the medicine den.
Ravenpaw tries to do more hunting to get his mind off of what has happened, but he collapses from major exhaustion. Brushspeck discovered him and brought him back to the medicine den. His mother remained unaware until Quickbright came back from collecting herbs that night. He came into the warriors den and woke up Tawnyspots. She didn’t even check on him. Quickbright told her it wasn’t life threatening so she wasn’t worried.

When Ravenpaw wakes up the next morning. He’s disappointed that his mother didn’t check on him. Jaytail came in to check on him and Pantherstar. So it reinforces his opinion that Jaytail is all he has. During their time of rest Pantherstar and him grow closer. And Jaytail comes down with a stomach bug.

Allegiance
LEADER
[2/2] Pantherstar- A young, quick-tempered, black she-cat with gray eyes, one of which is missing, the skin around it is heavily scarred. One of her front legs has heavy scarring on it from an injury. She has hidden markings all throughout her fur.

DEPUTY
Jaytail- A young, patient, blue-gray tom with blue eyes and a black stripe down his back
Ravenpaw

MEDICINE CAT

WARRIORS

APPRENTICES
Ravenpaw- A brown and white tom with green eyes and little socks on his front two paws

QUEENS
Brushspeck- A shy, blue-gray, she-cat that has a scar on her side and yellow eyes
(Thrushkit, Blazekit)

KITS
Thrushkit- A ginger tom-kit with black ears
Blazekit- A skinny ginger tom-kit with black ears (Weak con - 37)

ELDERS
N/A

CATS OUTSIDE CLAN

DECEASED CATS
Mothflight- Cause of Death: Border skirmish. A brown mottled tom that used to be Pantherheart’s mentor. He died before the story started but I decided to add him because he is the one that gave Pantherheart her extra life to become Pantherstar
Hawkeyes- Cause of Death: Venomous snake bite. A black and white tuxedo tom with gray stripes on his back and green eyes.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#604 Old 9th Dec 2020 at 2:10 AM Last edited by Butterz202 : 7th Oct 2021 at 10:08 PM. Reason: mistake in allegiance and added more story. Later edit: decided that kits don't count towards the leader lives spelling error found
Default Attempt #2: PantherClan Update #5
The meeting place changed a couple of times. The cat tree is the official meeting place now, the time when they met on the ground in this update is because it was shortly after the birth of her kits and she couldn't jump onto the tree.
Summary
We had a visitor named Spots.
Brushspeck lost a fox encounter and was injured on her neck, it will scar. Spots found her.

Jaytail was poisoned. It was luckily cured.

There was a trespasser on the territory and Tawnyspots took care of him with no injuries to herself, while the intruder got a scar on his eye.

The visitor decided to join and became Birchbright.

Pantherstar got cracked pads.
Tawnyspots won a fox encounter and was a little injured.

Birchbright got grass-itch.
Birchbright got poisoned.

Pantherstar gave birth to her litter of four kits. Three she-kits, and one tom. (In order from closest to farthest) The firstborn she-kit is named Mothkit, and she's deaf. The secondborn she-kit is named Flutterkit, she's mute. The tom is Ripplekit and has a weak constitution of 92. And the last kit is Crowkit.

Thrushkit and Blazekit became apprentices.

Birchbright is cured of her poison.
Jaytail lost a dog fight and died.
Brushspeck becomes the new deputy.

Ravenpaw becomes Raventail.

A cat named Trent decides to visit. He ultimately decides to not join.
Flutterkit wandered away from camp and got taken by a hawk.

Story
Thrushpaw felt resentment well in his chest for his younger littermate, Blazepaw was the favorite kit out of his litter for the whole clan and it took Thrushpaw more than twice as long to get the hang of hunting. His clanmates wanted more to do with Blazepaw than him. Thrushpaw sees Ravenpaw on the other side of the clearing, Ravenpaw was looking at his mother, Tawnyspots, laughing and talking with Blazepaw. Thrushpaw could see the anger that Ravenpaw had for his mother. Thrushpaw pads over to Ravenpaw. "Hey, Ravenpaw. Do you want to practice hunting techniques with me?" Ravenpaw's eyes light up and he nods.

Brushspeck was surprised when Pantherstar made her the new deputy. Was it not Tawnyspots that drove off that rogue from the territory? Was it not Tawnyspots that chased off that fox with only a leg injury while Brushspeck herself, who was a lot older and more experienced, had a massive injury that required her to rest in the medicine den for many moons when she also fought a fox. Why was Brushspeck chosen when Tawnyspots was so obviously a better warrior than her? The only reason she can think of was Pantherstar’s own personal feelings, but surely Pantherstar wouldn’t… she’s a young cat though… and she just lost her mate… and one of her kits while most of her kits are fragile in some way… Maybe Pantherstar is not the ideal leader for PantherClan. She named Raventail a warrior and Brushspeck as deputy as soon as the news of her mate's passing reached her. Raventail should have been an apprentice for a little longer yet, but instead, he was made a warrior. Not only that, but she assigned the same last part of his name as Pantherstar’s deceased mate. Pantherstar made the young warrior a walking reminder of two dead cats. Brushspeck doesn’t think that that is fair to him. She doesn’t necessarily approve of Pantherstar as a leader, but she is her friend… She doesn’t know what to do now.

Pantherstar felt like her whole world was shattered. Most of her kits were born with some type of disability, her mate was killed, and her second oldest kit was taken away by a hawk. She had a clan to lead though and she needed to stay strong. She needed to keep her clan strong... whatever it took.

Raventail curled into his nest trying to block out the world, his mentor, his father figure, was dead. Who was left for him now? He was close to Pantherstar but not as close as he was with Jaytail. His eyes burn and his chest aches. He got his warrior name. He should be happy, but all he can feel is the pain of his mentor's death. He feels a larger cat curl around him and sees the ginger fur of Thrushpaw. Thrushpaw doesn't say anything, just offers his warmth and comfort. Raventail appreciates it. He doesn't want to hear pitied words, he just wants someone with him, and Thrushpaw is doing just that. He nestles closer to Thrushpaw and settles into a restless sleep.

Allegiance
LEADER
[3/3] Pantherstar- A young, quick-tempered, black she-cat with gray eyes, one of which is missing, the skin around it is heavily scarred. One of her front legs has heavy scarring on it from an injury. She has hidden markings all throughout her fur.

DEPUTY
Brushspeck- A shy, blue-gray, she-cat that has a scar on her side, a scar on her neck and yellow eyes
Thrushpaw

MEDICINE CAT

WARRIORS
Blazepaw
Birchbright- A calico she-cat with bright green eyes
Raventail- A brown and white tom with green eyes and little socks on his front two paws

APPRENTICES
Thrushpaw- A ginger tom with black ears
Blazepaw- A skinny ginger tom with black ears (Weak con - 37)

QUEENS
[3/3] Pantherstar- A young, quick-tempered, black she-cat with gray eyes, one of which is missing, the skin around it is heavily scarred. One of her front legs has heavy scarring on it from an injury. She has hidden markings all throughout her fur.
(Mothkit, Ripplekit, Crowkit)

ELDERS
N/A

KITS
Mothkit- A black and blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes (Deaf)
Ripplekit- A black and blue-gray tom-kit with gray eyes and a blue-gray tail (Weak con - 92)
Crowkit- A black and blue-gray she-kit with gray eyes and a blue-gray tail

CATS OUTSIDE CLAN
Lily- A white, spotted she-cat with spring green eyes
Tom- A white, spotted tom with spring green eyes
Mouse- A gray-white tom with yellow eyes and a scar right by his eye
Trent- A dark brown tom with gray eyes

DECEASED CATS
Mothflight- Cause of Death: Border skirmish. A brown mottled tom that used to be Pantherheart’s mentor. He died before the story started but I decided to add him because he is the one that gave Pantherheart her extra life to become Pantherstar
Hawkeyes- Cause of Death: Venomous snake bite. A black and white tuxedo tom with gray stripes on his back and green eyes
Jaytail- Cause of Death: Dog. A young, patient, blue-gray tom with blue eyes and a black stripe down his back
Flutterkit- Cause of Death: Hawk. A skinny black and blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes (Mute)

This is a family tree of all the introduced cats so far. The node labeled "Warrior Cats" is just a placeholder to connect all of the trees together: Family Tree Link
Test Subject
#605 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 7:10 AM
Lushclan #1

"Snow, would you stop? It's okay, i swear." The female, despite her brother's calming tone, only seemed to cower further. "I don't like this.. We're not used to this, Leo.. We've never been without our upwalkers.."She says, frowning, her ears flattening to the point they almost seemed to disappear. The tom would offer a sigh, bumping his shoulder into hers and nearly knocking the unsuspecting cat over as a result, "I know you're scared, so, i'll make you a deal. If my gut was wrong and we came out here for nothing, we can gladly go back home. I remember the way." He says and she offers a look that is a mixture of unsurety and concern. She was worried for their well being as they'd never stepped paw outside for more than an hour at most and here they were trying to survive in the wild. With a sigh the female nodded, "Fine.. I know you'll keep your word."She says and he grins, "thank you, snow!"He says, and nudges her into motion, racing on ahead. The cats journey would end at a rather lush area with a large oak with wysteria wrapping and hanging around and from it's branches. A warm wind swept through the cats and before long, a ghostly glow appeared, slowly climbing down the tree.

The spirit approached the two, clearly feline in nature. "My, my.. I wasn't sure you'd answer my call but i am certainly glad you had." The feline says, offering a dip of her head in greeting and thanks to Leo and Snow. "I am CherryStar, and my clan used to live here."She glances around at the beautiful area. "Though, my clan has long since left and this area.. has since been forgotten."She admits, sadness dripping from the shecat's words as she looks toward Leo. "So, why did you call me here?" Leo questions and she beams, "Glad you asked! I miss seeing and hearing the mewls of newborn kits, i miss seeing a clan thrive in the area that i had at one point settled my clan in and took my last breath in. I miss the life this area once had.. So, i called to you a cat seeking and hoping for more."She says, and approaches, "I want you to bring together seven cats. You already have two, so you'll need but 5 others.. And once you've done that, i'll give you the greatest blessing i can offer you and make your clan official as a result. So, what do you say?" The shecat settled before him, tail wrapping around her paws. The tom stared in shock, having not expected any of this. "He... He'll do it." The tom turned, eying his sister who had gained temporary confidence for she almost immediately after shrunk back down. "I.. Yeah.. I'll do it."He says, nodding and returning to look at the cat only to find...

She was gone.

The tom had only heard legends about clans. How they lived off their claws and survived together. He hadn't the foggiest idea how to get a bunch of strangers to join his clan, let alone where to find them. So, with a sigh he decided he'd focus his energy on learning to hunt. After a bit, the tom decided to try hunting, a bird at that, only to grab at it but fail to capture it. It chirped and squawked in warning to all other potential prey and he plopped down, annoyance clear. "Rats!"He muttered, unaware of a black feline slowly approaching him.

"Hmm.. You've never hunted before i assume.. Only a fool would attempt a bird right off that bat." The feline muttered as they approach. Leo turned his head, narrowing his eyes only for yellow to meet emerald green. "hmph. Pardon me for being new to the whole living out in the wild. Only a fool would call a stranger a fool." She offered a chuckle of amusement, "Fine, fine. I get your point. Let's start over.. I'm Fay, i live nearby and saw you struggling with that bird.. Figured you might want a more experienced paw to teach you?" She questions, head tilting and he sighs. "I.. could definitely use the help." He mutters and she hums, "Indeed you could." She agrees, causing him to tsk in annoyance.

Fay ended up being a lot of help - and a good mentor. The shecat took interest in his reasons for venturing so far, and furthermore, even expressed interest in perhaps joining but informed him she'd need a couple days to think. The feline would then meet Snow, the two shecats hitting it off almost immediately. Fay left only after also teaching snow the basics, offering her and Leo luck on catching their dinners.

~~~~End Story~~~~
So starting off a new clan! Lushclan 2.0, i did a lushclan once before. So, we're starting off with siblings- Snow and Leo (What will their names be as clan-cats you ask? well that's a surprise). But they managed to catch fish which is great. Really glad they are decent fishers. Fay was walking past the lot and i just "Well, might as well include you somehow". But yeah, it's late so i might head off to bed, but i'll try and get a second post up soon.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#606 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 7:31 PM
Default emberclan art + emberclan plot fun facts!
hello again, everyone! it's been quite a while.

was just reading through this thread for nostalgia's sake and i found myself really wanting to draw good old emberclan! so i drew the first and second generation.

god, i miss those cats. :,) i'd be resuming the save now if i still had it.

unfortunately, what happens happens. so, since i can't really continue it anymore, here's some fun facts about the plot!

- poppybloom was actually the cat i first intended to focus the prophecy on! however, the random generators smited her, so i decided i would go with nectarkit. she was going to return in adulthood as a villain, leading what would become a new clan!

- it's mentioned in thawfrost's bio that he was chased out of his territory by a group of aggressive rogue cats. that group was the one nectarkit was going to return leading.

- much smaller fun fact, but i guess a fun fact nonetheless-- i was planning to have wasppaw and thornpaw become mates in the future! one of the reasons for this is because skinny kittens irritate me a lot and i do not like putting them in the gene pool. (: if you don't know what a skinny kitten is, it's basically when you have kittens and one of them come out as the default cat model with short fur, regardless of the parents. even if both parents are smoosh-faced with long fur, a skinny kitten with a long muzzle can come out of it and it just. irritates me. so i tend to make sure they don't have any of their own kittens, whether it's because they're a medicine cat or because their mate is the same sex. at the very least, though, it means more lgbt rep! eelstrike was decided on as medicine cat for this reason as well!
Test Subject
#607 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 10:07 PM
I found a mod that gets rid of the skinny clones!!! It's here!
Test Subject
#608 Old 12th Mar 2021 at 4:10 AM
I have been unable to be on my sims game lately but I do have some things planned for my warrior cats. I just have to prepare some things and fix the ages that got all wacked from the patch update.
Test Subject
#609 Old 13th Mar 2021 at 8:49 PM
Well, I'm a little late, but hello! I have started this challenge, and I will be posting updates on the story here!
Currently my cats are Ashstream (gray tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a twisted jaw), Redfeather (dark reddish-brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes), and Hare (ginger-and-white tabby tom with yellow eyes).
Screenshots
Test Subject
#610 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 1:38 AM Last edited by AveryViolets : 14th Mar 2021 at 1:56 AM.
Well, here are some updates!
-I added some rogues to this world and 3 of them joined the clan.
-Hare got his full name, now he's Harestrike.
-My clan is starting at 6 cats!
The rogues who joined are Shellthroat (red Abyssinian she-cat with green-yellow eyes), Dewscar (looks like a fluffy Siamese with blue eyes, I forgot his actual breed), and Timberwhisker (brown Persian with yellow eyes).
Shellthroat is now the leader and has chosen Harestrike as her deputy. Redfeather is the medicine cat.

Sadly I can't provide screenshots right now, sorry!
Test Subject
#611 Old 14th Mar 2021 at 4:53 PM Last edited by AveryViolets : 15th Mar 2021 at 6:01 PM. Reason: Kittens were born with the same genetics as before my crash.
Alright, sorry for posting 3 times in a row, but kits are here!
Ashstream has given birth to Harestrike's kittens! Two toms and a she-kit. Snowkit is the gray-and-white tom who looks similar to his mother, Splashkit is the ginger-and-white (with a white face) she-kit-- she's blind, and Reedkit is the tom who looks almost identical to his father (just with some differently-colored patches).

My game crashed, but when the same thing happened again, they were identical to last time.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#612 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 5:47 PM Last edited by AveryViolets : 15th Mar 2021 at 5:48 PM. Reason: I'm trying to show an image!
Timberwhisker's twin brother, Sparrowmouse, has joined the Clan!

"Oh, Timberwhisker, what did you need this time?" Shellstar mewed, yawning as she spotted the brown Persian coming through the brush.
"I'm... not Timberwhisker." Sparrowmouse replied, coming into the full moonlight.
"Sparrowmouse?" Shellstar looked shocked. "Is that you? I haven't seen you in so long, since we left the Twolegplace!"
"It is." Sparrowmouse purred. "I've missed you, Shellthroat."
Shellstar purred. "I've missed you too! But... it's Shellstar now." She mewed. "I haven't received my nine lives yet, but we've formed a Clan. Do you want to join? It's called HollyClan."
"Of course!" Sparrowmouse meowed. He hadn't seen Shellthroat--er, Shellstar--in at least a moon! "Blackwillow, and Ripplesun, and a few other cats are still in Twolegplace. Have you invited other cats here?"
"Well..." Shellstar murmured. "We were invited here. By a kittypet, and there were already cats here. Apart from him, our deputy, there's Redfeather, the--"
"Redfeather's here?! Are you inviting Smokestar, too?!" Sparrowmouse spat, alarmed.
"No..." Shellstar mewed, looking down. "She says she was the first cat to find this forest. She's our medicine cat, and Harestrike, the kittypet, has a mate, and she's a queen named Ashstream." She was a bit off, looking away nervously.
"Well, I know Timberwhisker is here. Is Dewscar?" Sparrowmouse asked.
"Yes. That's about it, but there are kits on the way."
"That's great!" Sparrowmouse mewed. "Alright.. HollyClan, you say? I'm in."
Test Subject
#613 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 7:48 PM
So I haven't been on my game lately (partly due to lag-- my computer isn't doing the best, plus I have a ton of mods installed which is... well, not great) but I will be publishing updates on the story.
I do want to note that Dewscar was exiled for attacking Shellstar and Redfeather, and Timberwhisker followed, stating that he wasn't trying to be evil (although she hardly believes that herself).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#614 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 2:41 PM
Default Some Experimental Features
Man I really miss this challenge

So, I decided to do some work on it! My attention span is unpredictable, so I'm not sure when I'll try again with a new challenge run or if I'll even be able to commit to it, but I would just like yall to know that I am not in fact dead or abandoning the challenge. Gonna be the dad that goes out to buy milk and actually comes back with the milk

Do note that these are completely optional and experimental-- they might work for you, might not. Who knows. Feel free to incorporate them into your own game if you wanna.

So first thing's first-- an aspiration and personalities system!

These are more or less a storytelling thing more than it is a gameplay thing. I just wanted some more variation in the way I play my cats. Some just wanna live their life peacefully, maybe have kits, whereas others may want to be the supervillain of their current generation. Some may actually get what they want, some may not. It's all up to fate. These were all the ones I could come up with for now.

For personality, I'm not gonna list out all the traits I have, they're more or less just adjectives that can help you determine why a cat wants what they want and how they go about it. Personality traits and aspirations are included in the random generators I recently hyperfixated on creating, under the Newborn Kits and Friendly Rogue / Loner random generators. Link will come after I've explained the herbs system.

ASPIRATIONS

TEACHER -- Successfully mentor at least three apprentices into their warrior titles.

HEALER -- Become a medicine cat and successfully bring at least five sick cats back to health.

NURTURER -- Have and raise at least two litters of kittens to adulthood.

LEADER -- Become the leader of a Clan.

HUNTER -- Fully master the hunting skill and complete at least three hunting skill challenges.

MEDIUM -- Become a medicine cat and receive at least three omens and one prophecy from the Clan’s ancestors.

SURVIVOR -- Survive long enough to pass away from old age.

HERO -- Defeat an anarchist or conqueror.

ANARCHIST -- Dismantle the Clans.

FOUNDER -- Found a new Clan.

CONQUEROR -- Rule over all of the Clans.

So, next up is the new herbs system. The illness/injuries thing is more or less the same. Though, despite having gotten University Life a while back and by extension all its herbs, I decided to change up how herbs are collected because I find it a little less of a pain in the rear to actually find the right stuff this way.

Essentially, finding herbs can be done with a random generator now (which I have created and linked below). The randomizer determines how many herbs you find, and what type-- since I'm not limited to Sims 3 herbs, I just based a list of cures / poisons off of the list on the Warriors wiki.

ILLNESSES/INJURIES AND TREATMENTS

GREENCOUGH - WHITECOUGH (5 days from GC)
Catmint, chickweed

BLACKCOUGH (7 days from WC)
Incurable

FEVER
Borage, feverfew

POISON
Stinging nettle, yarrow, snakeroot

VENOM
Snakeroot, tormentil, yarrow

WOUND
Cobweb, goldenrod, horsetail, marigold

WOUND INFECTION
Chervil

And now, the random generators link, as promised:
Test Subject
#615 Old 6th Apr 2021 at 3:22 PM
That's cool! (I use in-game plants as medicine-- the Twoleg isn't confined underground because I need her to grow them. Sadly my list is connected to my computer and I can't share it. I am going to use the aspiration/personality system, though!)

"Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest."

–Leafpool, Warriors: Sign of the Moon

he/him
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#616 Old 7th Apr 2021 at 10:32 PM
Valid! I really love how varied the play styles of this challenge can be from player to player. Can't wait to see future updates for your Clan, by the way! Hope the personality and aspirations system works well for you!
Test Subject
#617 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 12:52 AM
After much consideration and thinking, I have finally made a decision to wrap up these cats stories and begin another.

I have come to really like these cats, and have developed some of them more character wise since I have last updated. But I am changing how things are done with some of my generators and I don't know when to start the new generators, not to mention my cats' ages being messed up by the patch update how many months ago.

I will leave it completely up to the generators which cats live and die as I always have. It may take more than a few updates to finish it as I am very busy and it quickly becomes overwhelming for me to try to work so many sims at once. I may change how clans are structured and run to make it easier for me so I don't get as overwhelmed and extend the aging process. Because before I had it that 1 moon equaled 1 sim day and while it's good for quickly aging up cats and quick easy play when there aren't many cats, it's hard to get in depth with them when they are kits and apprentices for only 12 sim days, and it's been hard for me to time out how long who needs to be out of hunting when injured or sick due to the weird timing.

I've had a lot of time to think and I think this is the best thing, I am going to try to wrap up the story of cats by either death or them continuing on to make their own group of cats. I have not played out anything yet and have no idea what will happen. Aside from some plots that I have, which may change due to generators and I may need to rewrite, but I'm fine with that.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#618 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 2:20 AM
Default ???Clan ~ Chapter 1.1
TW: DESCRIPTIONS AND IMAGES OF CARTOON (ISH?) BLOOD AND ANIMAL VIOLENCE

--

"No... this can't be... Ripplestep, what have you done?!"

"I-- It's not my fault! It's not like I meant to scratch that deep!"

The black and white she-cat stared at the figures that surrounded her with wide, shocked blue eyes, spine arched and fur standing on end. Although the red didn't show through the black of her legs, she could feel the sickening ooze of blood between her claws, a metallic stench burning in the back of her throat. Her stomach lurched, skin crawling and frame quivering.

Around her, figures whispered and muttered amongst themselves. Before her laid a brown tabby tom, unmoving and just barely breathing.

"I thought even you were better than this. Where is your honor and sense of duty to the Clan?"

"Oh, she'll never be deputy now..."

"Not that she had the chance before. Who would want her next in line for leader?"

"Envy and too much ambition can do scary things to a cat, can't they?"

"And she wonders why Galestar chose to promote him instead."

Hissing, she whipped around and lashed her tail even as her body continued to quake, as if it would silence any of the voices. "Shut up! SHUT UP! This would never have happened if I'd just been chosen! He lost because he was weaker than me, you got that?! He was weaker!"

She argued and swiped savagely at the shadowy silhouettes, desperate to quiet them. They dissipated between her claws, all of them fading away until only one still stood to step out of the shadows.

In an instant, the gall she'd worked up to shout back dissolved like cobweb in the rain, her figure instinctively shrinking back when she realized who she was facing.

"... Ripplestep. It pains me to have to do this-- you were one of our most skilled warriors in your time here."

"Galestar... wait-- I-- "

"However. As it stands now, you have proven to me time and time again that you are unable to put the wellbeing of the Clan before your own sense of stubbornness and pride."

"You can't do this. Look, I'm sorry I fought with-- "

"I cannot allow you to stay any longer."

"Father, please!"

"... Leave. Now. If you have any respect at all for yourself or for me, you will walk out of our territory with humility and you will not come back."

". . ."

"You have until sunrise to leave this territory. I will be sending patrols to look for you, and if they find you, they will deal with you the way we deal with any intruder. Do you understand?"

The she-cat could only stand there for a moment, eyes wide and breath trapped in her chest. The sorrow that gleamed in her eyes turned quickly into rage, and she scoffed and whipped around, stalking out of the camp with her head hung low. The eyes of all who used to be her Clanmates burned into her pelt every step of the way, until she disappeared into the undergrowth.

. . .

. .

Mismatched blue eyes cracked open, blinking blearily in the weak rays of the barely-risen sun. The lone she-cat lifted her head, taking in her still so unfamiliar surroundings. The absence of her old home's lively clamor didn't go unnoticed to her ears-- the early morning quiet, with the birds chirping in the trees and the breeze gently stirring the grass, was almost eerie to her.

Huffing, she sat up, ears folding back in displeasure.

... great. As if dealing with it once in real life was bad enough, I had to relive that fox dung all over again in my sleep.

Stretching her front paws out and parting her jaws in a large yawn, she trudged out of her makeshift den to go about her new, painfully dull daily routine.

Stalking prey, growing impatient, scaring them off and leaving herself with an empty belly... taking her frustration out on the saplings that speckled the patch of woodland and the balls of moss she'd earlier scraped up out of pure boredom...

...trying - and failing - to keep her mind off of the fresh emotional wounds currently embedded in her heart.

"Stupid Falconclaw... stupid Galestar... stupid RockClan...!" she hissed under her breath. "What do they know, anyways?"

Unsheathing her claws, she struck the moss ball with the full force of her frustration, breaking it into a plethora of crumbly pieces and deeply scoring the dirt beneath it.

"I could've been a great deputy-- a great leader! The greatest ever known, in fact!" she continued, tail lashing furiously. She immediately pounced for the next moss ball, subjecting it to the same violent fate. "None of them know what they're talking about! Did any of those mousebrains have even half my skill in fighting or hunting? Not even the faintest chance. I'll bet not even Galestar could've beat me in a fair fight! They all should've known that, and yet..."

She let out a shuddering huff, digging her claws into the already thoroughly-abused ground and glaring at it as if it had personally offended her.

"... stubbornness and pride, huh? What respectable warrior - or leader, in fact - doesn't have either of those things?"

The she-cat would have resumed in her angered ramblings, had she not heard the rustling of foliage up at the edge of the cliff. She turned to face the potential threat, completely ready to launch herself at whatever it may be.

"Um..." A white-mitted paw emerged from the brush, and following it was a thick-furred gray she-cat, eyes wide and bewildered. "I thought I heard a voice nearby. Have I... walked in on something I shouldn't have?"

The exile relaxed her posture with a scoff. So it was just some wandering rogue-- and obviously a passive one, too. Had she still been a Clan cat, she would've been more than glad to shred the other she-cat's ears off, but she had no obligation to waste her energy on that now. Besides, this was the first cat she'd seen in days... even if she did very unpleasantly reek of Twolegplace.

"Shouldn't a cat like you be hanging around with the Twolegs and the dogs or something?" she remarked, snidely.

The stormy gray cat blinked, the insult seeming to have flown right over her head. "Oh, me? No, the pellets they try to feed us are too bland. I usually like to go here to hunt, even if the others call me crazy for it. You're the only other cat I've seen venture out this far-- in fact, I think this is the first time I've seen you at all."

Before the larger she-cat could respond, the rogue was already trotting down the sloped entrance to the makeshift camp. It was greatly baffling, how easily it seemed to come to her-- it was almost as if she wasn't dealing with a cat twice as muscled as she was. At any given moment, she could be dead on the ground in seconds, and it wouldn't even be difficult to achieve.

The black and white cat watched her make her way down, bewildered.

"...are you stupid?"

The rogue stopped in front of her. "No, I'm Dawn. It's nice to meet you."

Dawn flicked her tail, a gesture of relaxation and mirth. Her turquoise eyes met the Clan cat's unabashedly, without a hint of hesitance. Whatever misguided confidence or ignorance she was presenting right now... it wasn't being faked for the sake of self-preservation. "... and your name is?"

The jaded she-cat scowled at her. What was she playing at? "... Ripplest-- "

She stopped.

Did she really want to use the name given to her by the very Clan that cast her out? That failed to see the good she could do?

Did she want to use the name that symbolized her allegiance to a group of weaklings and disgraces?

...no. I refuse.

She was better than them. She could do better on her own than all of them combined. If she'd been leader, they could've been prosperous. They could've thrived.

It was their loss. Not hers.

Trying to take her mind off of it once more, she eyed the she-cat in front of her. Absolutely too soft for the usual Clan cat. But as far as Twoleg-dependent rogues and loners went... she was something that could be worked on.

And she hunts, doesn't she? Hmph. What a shame for it to be wasted on the life of a rogue.

It was a passive thought in that moment, but right then and there-- it hit her.

So she was denied the position of deputy. So she was exiled from her Clan.

Since when did that mean she should give up? Why couldn't she take this opportunity to create something of her own? Something greater than they could ever be?

Yeah... yeah! I don't need them to lead a Clan. If they're so insistent on staying weak, why don't I just build up a group of my own? Of strong cats, who won't settle for the lesser option?

She knew right then and there what her new name would be.

"Uh... Ripplest? You've been staring at me for an uncomfortably-- "

"My name is Ripplestar."

"What?"

"I said my name is Ripplestar. So-- I have a question for you. How would you like to live here, too?"

--

good god it's been a while since i wrote that much.

And so, we've been introduced to our latest founder, Ripplestar. I used the personality generator as the baseline for her character-- and it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be to make the founder kind of a prick for a change! Will she end up having character development, for better or worse? Who knows? I definitely don't. The next update will most likely be a sub-chapter.

Anyways, here are some unused screenshots.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#619 Old 8th Apr 2021 at 2:22 AM Last edited by DJKanine9 : 8th Apr 2021 at 2:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Butterz202
After much consideration and thinking, I have finally made a decision to wrap up these cats stories and begin another.

I have come to really like these cats, and have developed some of them more character wise since I have last updated. But I am changing how things are done with some of my generators and I don't know when to start the new generators, not to mention my cats' ages being messed up by the patch update how many months ago.

I will leave it completely up to the generators which cats live and die as I always have. It may take more than a few updates to finish it as I am very busy and it quickly becomes overwhelming for me to try to work so many sims at once. I may change how clans are structured and run to make it easier for me so I don't get as overwhelmed and extend the aging process. Because before I had it that 1 moon equaled 1 sim day and while it's good for quickly aging up cats and quick easy play when there aren't many cats, it's hard to get in depth with them when they are kits and apprentices for only 12 sim days, and it's been hard for me to time out how long who needs to be out of hunting when injured or sick due to the weird timing.

I've had a lot of time to think and I think this is the best thing, I am going to try to wrap up the story of cats by either death or them continuing on to make their own group of cats. I have not played out anything yet and have no idea what will happen. Aside from some plots that I have, which may change due to generators and I may need to rewrite, but I'm fine with that.

Best of luck! Can't wait to see the new stories you create!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#620 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 9:15 PM
Default ???Clan ~ Chapter 1.2
alright guys gals and nonbinary pals, it's cats time

as i stated would probably be the case before, this is a sub-chapter!

--

Last time where we left off, our founder Ripplestar had been kicked out of her Clan for being too aggressive and prideful for her own (or anyone else's) good.

So of course, like any perfectly reasonable person would do in such a situation, she decided to build her own Clan from scratch, purely out of spite.

Her first recruit is the very agreeable Dawn, who hardly knows what's going on but is perfectly happy to be here nonetheless.

The two she-cats spent a while training together in peace and quiet, honing Dawn's hunting skill and getting the prey pile a bit more full to accommodate the new cats they would be recruiting. As it turns out, Dawn is a rather gifted fisher cat!

It wouldn't be long before a new pair of cats would wander into the territory, both of which Ripplestar and Dawn wasted no time in assessing.

The first being Strawberry, an unfortunately rather lazy and self-serving cat-- not the best fit for the Clan Ripplestar envisioned. Had she not been effectively scared away by the self-proclaimed leader's aggressive tussling herself, she would've been driven out anyways.

On the other hand, however, she was accompanied by a much more suitable recruit: a gung-ho, energetic tom name Phoenix! Largely unfazed by Ripplestar's sharp tongue and particularly good with land hunting, he passed the test and was brought in as one of the Clan's founders.

Funnily enough, Ripplestar lost a fight to a raccoon! Thankfully, Phoenix was there to scare it off.

Due to the fact that I'm not using random generators until the Clan is established, she lived, but she might not be so lucky the next time her aggression gets the best of her-- after all, she may have assigned herself the position of leader, but StarClan never gave her any extra lives.

On a lighter note though, Dawn shared tongues so often with the other cats that she ended up getting a hairball and vomiting. Nasty.

Next up to the plate were a pair of toms: the fiercely loyal Crumble (the reddish one), and the rather foppish Earl (the blue-ish one).

Crumble's recruitment was a no-brainer, with how diligently he liked to guard the fresh-kill pile and how well he got along with most of the other cats-- Ripplestar being an exception, because she doesn't get along with anybody, except maybe Dawn.

As for Earl, seeing as Ripplestar was the highest in authority currently present, his first move was to attempt to charm his way into the leader's good graces.

... yeah. Not happening with this she-cat, buddy.

Poor Dawn on the other hand had seemed to take a fancy to him-- and he was not a cat to let someone down gently. Especially not after the recent wound that was inflicted on his pride.

Unwanted advances aside, Earl did prove to be an efficient enough hunter. And after a bit of convincing on Dawn's part, Ripplestar begrudgingly allowed him into the Clan.

The first Clan meeting was held on a quiet evening, with all cats having been called to the front of Ripplestar's den.

With the group now being an established Clan, they were all given their own Clan names: Dawn is now Minnowstream, Phoenix - assigned medicine cat - is now Brightflame, Crumble - assigned deputy - is now Rowanpelt, and Earl is now Dappledsky. As a group, they were hereby dubbed LakeClan.

And so, with a group of decently capable cats to call her Clan, Ripplestar's first hurdle in the path towards prosperity is now out of the way.

The real challenge has just begun.

--

LAKECLAN

LEADER
Ripplestar [S]
This cat is unhandicapped. They are a natural leader, selfish, and needy, and aspire to become a leader.
Ripplestar is a mottled black and white she-cat with heterochromatic blue eyes.

DEPUTY
Rowanpelt [T]
This cat is unhandicapped. They are a natural leader, stubborn, and loyal, and aspire to become a survivor.
A white, reddish brown, and black tom with brown eyes and floppy ears.

MEDICINE CAT
Brightflame [T]
This cat is unhandicapped. They are energetic, courageous, and humble, and aspire to become a healer.
A ginger tabby tom with a white underbelly and vibrant green eyes.

WARRIORS

Minnowstream [S]
This cat is unhandicapped. They are a natural follower, responsible, and needy, and aspire to become a nurturer.
A long-furred gray she-cat with white mitts and turquoise eyes.

Dappledsky [T]
This cat is unhandicapped. They are selfish, indifferent, and narrow minded, and aspire to become a hero.
A blue-gray tom with black spots and heterochromatic eyes.

--

and now, some unused screenshots that i really liked but couldn't fit into the sub-chapter:

hors

Test Subject
#621 Old 9th Aug 2021 at 6:44 PM
doing this again- idk what to title this but uhh, part 1!!
So uhh, I'm back after a while. Starting up a whole new clan again! I remembered this challenge existed about a week ago, so I decided to start up a new clan because I felt bored. Also because my mom broke my other computer so I had to get a new one and that means.. Coralclan and Petalclan (i forgot what i did with petalclan anyways so-) are gone. I don't care that much though, since I forgot it existed up until I went back on this forum.
I probably won't write much for stories since that tires me out, hopefully that's alright. But I'll try to write one for this post.

Our starting cat is a ginger tabby named Cactus. She grew up in a hot, desert city as a cat that survived by eating scraps from garbage cans.

Here she is! Hopefully that link worked, if it didn't then whoops.
Cactus, despite mostly doing her own thing, had a few friends. One day, she heard a story from one of them- that somewhere in the land of plentiful water and trees, living among cats that group up and hunt and help each other- there resides a white cat that never ages and can heal any wound.
Cactus knew the story was probably fictional, and she treated it as such. However, she was bombarded with frequent, realistic dreams of the green lands and the white cat soon after hearing of the story. Eventually, she decided that she would try to find this god-like cat.
Something about Cactus, she's quite impulsive. Only after she hopped into the back of a truck and was already halfway to her destination did she realize the gravity of the situation. She was leaving everything she has ever known, and going to a completely foreign land.
It took a while to get to this place, but eventually she made it. After she hopped out of the back of a truck while it was stopped, the tabby was disoriented. She had no idea how to navigate through the land, and she just ran around where ever she felt like- eventually passing out at a nice place, with vibrant trees that seemed absolutely massive.

She woke up to what seemed to be one of those creatures that roamed the streets back home, standing in front of her- however, this one had a pair of bright, glowing wings on her back. While the creature was friendly, Cactus kept her distance, unsure of it, and decided to focus on where she was now.

And, well, here we are. Cactus is on her own, and she has to learn how to hunt properly. Thankfully, she is a good learner, and managed to get herself a meal before the sun set.

Here's her training! You go, funky little cat.
Currently, she's at hunting skill level 4. She didn't get into any trouble, since she's er.. Avoiding most prey items. Even turtles!

She's pretty afraid of a lot of the prey here- like birds and turtles. I genuinely got a notification saying that Cactus didn't catch a bird because it scared her. I'll chalk this down to the fact that she hasn't seen most of the prey items here, other than lizards and mice, since she was a cat that rummaged through garbage for a living.

I'll likely be making a post soon after this one, since I'm writing as im playing the game. We have a new cat- and I think Cactus and the other cat's relationship is going to be very interesting.

I'll be creating a cat list once I get more than three in the clan!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#622 Old 14th Aug 2021 at 5:34 PM Last edited by xAppleglow : 14th Aug 2021 at 5:48 PM. Reason: forgot to add beetle's group in the cat list whoops
the clan has a name now! blizzardclan update #2
Hey guys! So we have a pretty big update here. I'm not gonna write any stories because I'm not in the mood, but there is a lot of stuff that happened!

So Cactus has just begun to get used to her new home- she began to appreciate the quietness of the forest, and she was doing very well for herself.

She got kind of.. Thrown off by something though. A brown tabby she-cat has strolled into the area she was at.

The two got along, and they learned each other's name. The large brown tabby is named Beetle. She supposedly came here from the nearby barn, because an odd dream told her to.

While the cat appeared friendly, Cactus was a bit frustrated that a random cat just walked up to her territory and claimed to have been sent by a prophecy or something.

Cactus just kind of went with it though- however it appeared that when Beetle got there, all she did was lay around and do nothing.

'Why is there this cat, in my territory, that refuses to hunt? I don't want her eating the prey I leave out, and doing nothing in return.' Cactus had a very reasonable issue there, and as a result, she frequently told Beetle to try hunting for herself.
Beetle didn't take this so kindly. She didn't like the fact that a random cat- not even from here- wanted to assert authority over her.

..So they began to hate each other. They got into several fights, with Cactus usually being the loser.

However, these fights are harmless. No one gets severely hurt, just plenty of scratches on both sides. Im mostly doing this since there's only two cats in the clan, and I don't want the clan to die before it was even made!

It is pretty clear that- Although Cactus gets most of the prey for the clan, Beetle is a much better fighter. Their relationship remained like this, with frequent fights over small things.
But then new cats arrived.

There were three new cats this time,

Vixen, a white and red she-cat, with a bad temper. She supposedly came here since she wanted to know where her best friend, Beetle, has went. She seems to be a good hunter.

Vixen soon learned of the recent conflicts from speaking with Beetle. She shows hostility towards Cactus, also not liking the fact she wants to tell her what to do.

Bread, a black and brown tom. He is also close friends with Beetle, but shows a disliking towards Vixen. He came here for the same reason as Vixen.

He appears to be friendly towards Cactus, although he does agree with Beetle's side, after all he is her friend. He doesn't seem to be hostile at all though, and enjoys hunting!

Quill, a soft, white, long-furred she cat. She appears to be much more friendly towards Cactus than the others- and her main reason for following the other two is because she wanted to see where Vixen was going. Quill and Vixen are friends, however Quill doesn't know Bread or Beetle that well.

Quill actually became friends with Cactus rather quickly!

Cactus felt a bit more stressed with all of the new cats, since there are now three extra mouths to feed. Cactus attempted to try and get more of the cats to hunt so they could all help each other survive, but Vixen and Beetle refused to cooperate.
Quill happily obliged with this, though, and Bread just likes to hunt.

Things were normal for a few days, Quill and Cactus grew pretty close. Quill told Cactus stories about her life- Cactus learned that Quill actually has a mate outside of the forest, and might possibly be expecting kits with him!

Quill also told Cactus about clans- something Quill supposedly heard of long ago. These cats fought and hunted for each other, and supported each other in hard times. She told Cactus about the other typical clan things as well.

Other than that, Cactus and Beetle have been frequently fighting, as per usual. Although soon, something changed.
Beetle called everyone in the area to sit below her on the tree, one day, on a hot greenleaf afternoon. She had something important to announce.

"Hello everyone! It's good to see you've decided to actually come today. Well, recently I had made a very important decision for the betterment of this forest.
I'll be exiling Cactus from here on out, that garbage smelling cat THINKS she can just tell me what to do- and I'm tired of it. She used to rummage through garbage, what would she know about keeping territory?"

Mixed feelings came from the four cats below her- Quill was uneasily shifting her paws around, Bread was looking away, seemingly uncomfortable. Vixen seemed.. Rather proud of her friend for saying this. And Cactus seemed to be a mix of emotions- confused, mortified, and angered.

"How are you going to kick her out of her own territory?"
Quill spoke up, although she was a bit hard to hear.

"It's my territory now! I've won in several fights, I believe I get the rights to it. If you don't agree, then you can leave too, coward."

Beetle threatened to murder Cactus right there if she didn't leave- and although she didn't want to leave her new territory, she decided to do so anyways. She ran out of the territory and was yet again dazed- she didn't know where she was going, and she had no idea of what the area is like- she was completely lost.
But Quill followed Cactus. Quill decided that she wanted to leave as well- and she had a good idea of where to go.
Soon she met up with Cactus and they both went to an area that was a little while away from the other territory, and thankfully it had plentiful prey and water.

Things were doing pretty well for a bit- but uhh- the suspicions were correct. Quill was pregnant, and she's going into labor in a somewhat unfamiliar land.
Thank god, the kitten was born healthy. It was a little white she-cat with black speckles and an odd pink spot on her back.

(Oh yeah, I also had to use Nrass to have the kit- getting Quill pregnant in game, without cheats was a big challenge since the father is in a different household, but we needed this kit for plot reasons! I won't instant baby after this, but I did roll to see how the kit ended up and how big the litter would be.)
Quill decided to name her Flykit. Flykit had no issues at all- besides the fact she's a bit ugly. But Sims 3 kittens are always a bit ugly. Quill, a little while after the birth, decided to discuss making a clan with Cactus.

The conversation went well! They both sat at one of the nearby ponds and discussed what it'd be like to be a clan. They ultimately decided to do it- but there is no set leader yet. They decided to name the clan 'Blizzardclan' for whatever reason.

Cactus is now Cactuspetal, and Quill is Quillsnow! That'll be it for the update, there's a bit more, but I figured this post is getting too long.

~Blizzardclan~

WARRIORS

Quillsnow
- A white, long-furred she-cat with heterochromia

Cactuspetal
- An orange, short-furred tabby she-cat with heterochromia.

KITS

Flykit
- A long-furred white she-kit with heterochromia, black speckles and a few, faint, odd pink spots.

~Beetle's Group~

LEADER

Beetle
- A short furred brown tabby she-cat with a few, faint unnaturally colored spots

WARRIORS

Vixen
- A red and white fox-like she-cat with a bushy tail.

Bread
-A short-furred black and brown tom with a white muzzle

~Ships~
Quillsnow x Unknown cat
they had Flykit together.

A few extra images that I didn't have anywhere else to put.

God Flykit, your neck!

...sims 3
Test Subject
#623 Old 7th Oct 2021 at 4:44 AM Last edited by Butterz202 : 26th Dec 2021 at 11:14 PM. Reason: story and allegience
Attempt #2: PantherClan Update #6
Whew! It's been a while. Sorry about that. Got super busy super fast. I'm still working behind the scenes though! For the rest of these cats' story, there is less gameplay and more story. So, there isn't going to be a lot of randomness, but there will be some. I will update this post in parts as I don't feel like writing everything out right now. I will, however, post all the pictures. I'll just write everything tomorrow probably. When I am done I will mark it with the allegiances and family tree at the end of the post.

Story

It had been about a moon since Pantherstar chose Brushspeck as deputy and the question of why had been eating at Brushspeck. She thought now was the time to ask her friend and leader why. She pulled Pantherstar to the side one evening to discuss it.
“Pantherstar, I…. have a question for you,” she tried to approach this delicately as Pantherstar was still grieving her lost mate and young kit and Brushspeck didn’t know if this would set her off.

“Go on then. Ask,” came Pantherstar’s curt reply.

Brushspeck took a breath to steady herself before she decided just to ask it outright, “I was just wondering why you chose me as deputy. Tawnyspots is younger and she fought off a fox and a trespasser close together with little to no injuries. I’m an older warrior and I had trouble fighting off a fox and almost died.” Brushspeck still shook at the thought that she had almost died that day, but she pushed through it. She needed to know why. She needed to put the clan first.

Pantherstar’s eyes flashed with anger, but her voice remained calm, “You’re wondering if my emotions had anything to do with the decision. My answer to you is no. The reason I chose you is because you are older and more experienced and I believe you have the personality to be a good deputy. Those battles that Tawnyspots won were likely flooks and I don’t think that Tawnyspots has what it takes. She’s timid and has abandoned her kit just because she can’t bear to look at him. That is why I chose you,” then Pantherstar’s voice turned a bit icy, “Is there any other things you wish to question my judgement about Brushspeck?”

Brushspeck could tell that Pantherstar was at the edge of her temper, she swallowed, her second question briefly popping into her mind, but she knew that it wasn’t worth asking. Brushspeck bows her head, feeling silly for having questioned her leader's judgement, “No Pantherstar. That was all I wanted to know.”

“Good, now leave me.” Brushspeck turns and she feels Pantherstar’s gaze burning into her pelt as she leaves the leader den.

Pantherstar, Quickbright, Birchbright, and Tawnyspots went on the dawn patrol while the others were hunting to fill up the prey pile to feed the clan.

They saw the two white-spotted twins at the edge of their border and came over to see what they were up to.

"Why are you on our territory?" Pantherstar, hisses, her fur standing on end. Willing to risk everything to keep her remaining kits alive. She recognizes these two from the kittypet house, where she met Jaytail, but she still needs to protect her kits and her clan.

The female cat was round with kits. It was easy to see, even when she tried to hide it.

The male stood in front of his sister to protect her, "We are looking for a male cat that might have come in this direction. He's a spotted calico."

"We haven't seen anyone come by here but you two."

The female cat flattens her ears in sadness. Maybe he has abandoned her after all.

The male cat licks his sister comfortingly.

Just then, Pantherstar tenses and pounces. The male tenses, preparing for a fight, only for Pantherstar to rush by him and pounce on a raccoon that invaded their territory.

After much fighting, the racoon laid on the ground, then scuttled away quickly. The only sign that Pantherstar had been in a fight at all was some of her fur missing in clumps and the gash on her shoulder.

"Maybe you should stay here," Pantherheart told the siblings, "I don't want you or your kits to get hurt."

Quickbright was inspecting her wound and applying herbs to it as she spoke.

They both looked at each other, debating. Then they nodded to each other and the male spoke, "Maybe just for a bit."

Everyone introduced each other. The she-cat was named Lily and the tom was named Tom.

A scared gray tom sits across from his brown-colored friend. His mate was right next to him, her belly round with kits.
His sister was further away, being groomed by her mate. Her belly is also with kits, though not as far along as the gray toms mate.
Behind them, is a silver tom, pinning down a spotted calico, hissing and spitting.
"A couple more moons and we will be able to take on this clan. I think it's time to start making our move," The gray tom says to his friend.
"Of course. I'll start right away Mouse."
The two friends talk, ignoring the male calico struggling against his captors.

Thrushpaw and Raventail sharing tongues. I love these two kitties!

Tizzy (Tawnyspots) sits on the edge of her clan’s territory feeling out of place. She doesn’t feel like she belongs here. Her son seems to have moved on from his fathers' death so quickly and to adjust to life in the wild so well. While she… she can’t move on. She’s stuck in place when her mate died. She doesn’t think she belongs here.

Maybe I should just go back to the cat lady? But, Eli-- Raventail, I can’t leave him behind. He’s my son, the only thing I have left of my mate, Samuel. She refuses to call him by the name that Pantherstar gave to him. Pantherstar said it was to honor him, but what honor is being named something other than what your parents named you? What honor is being named a name other than one that you had been known by your entire life?

She hates the way that the clan works, she doesn’t like the names, she doesn’t like how everything is set by rules, she just wants to go back to the barn with her family. Then everything would still be okay. Then Samuel would still be alive.

She sees a lean brown tom making his way over to her.

“Are you here to join the clan too?” She can’t help the venom in her voice or her tail whipping in anger.

The tom’s stormy grey eyes get an indecipherable glint in them, “No, I actually rather like my name. Ordinary as it may be.”

Tizzy can’t help the slight purr from escaping your throat, “You and me both. I’m Tizzy.”

“Trent,” the brown tom answers.

“It’s nice to meet you Trent. How do you know so much about Clans?”

Trent looks at her speculatively, “My friend was born in a clan. He left when someone close to him was kicked out for loving a medicine cat.”

Tizzy’s tail flicks happily a bit at the prospect of leaving. Her hatred for the Clans however, grows more. Kicking out a cat just because they love someone else? That shouldn’t be right. Other cats shouldn’t tell you who you are allowed to love.

“Him and I are in a group with his mate, his sister, and her mate. Do you want to join us? More paws are always better for hunting.”

It’s tempting. So very tempting but… “I have a son and he has strong ties here. I can’t just leave him.”

Trent nods his head, looking disappointed, “I understand. Family is important. If you change your mind we are just down that way,” he points his nose down the thunderpath. He picks up his paws to leave.

Before Tizzy can stop herself, “Wait! Will you visit?” Her voice sounds small, why does she care so much about what this tom says?

Trent smiles, “Of course. I would love to get to know you more Tizzy.” Their sides briefly brush against each other and her pelt feels hot. He trots off, leaving Tizzy confused and wanting to follow, with the weight of her son keeping her in place.

Lily and Tom are named Snowleap and Leopardfur respectively.

Pantherstar has recovered from her physical wounds well. Quickbright gives her another sniff.

"You're wounds are healing nicely Pantherstar."

"Only because you are such a gifted medicine cat. Are you thinking of taking an apprentice soon?"

Quickbright sighs, "I don't know. There isn't really anyone that is standing out right now."

"I know Thrushpaw and Blazepaw are your children. Before you panic, I never believed in medicine cats not being able to have mates or children. As long as you have a somewhat trained apprentice or another medicine cat that doesn't have kits at the moment, I'm fine with you having kits."

Quickbright is thrown off guard, "R-Really?"

"I don't joke Quickbright. If there is one thing from losing my mate that I have learned, it's that love is too precious to lose. Don't take your mate for granted Quickbright. Love her while you can."

"Thank you Pantherstar. I will let her know."

"I'll let the clan know later."

From the furthest to closest the kits are Sandkit (she-kit), Gravelkit (tom). Both of them are healthy and the Snowleap just got exhausted.

Tizzy couldn't believe her eyes. Samuel was right there in front of her. She cries out and runs to nuzzle him.

His eyes however hold a fury. Her heart stops and she trips over her paws to stop.

"S-Samuel?"

"You've neglected our kit. You've betrayed everything I believe in."

"I-I--"

"I'm disappointed in you," with that, he disappears.

Tizzy sits there, stunned, the weight of her choices and betrayals weighing down on her all at once. Her stomach tight, and round with kits, weighing her down, rooting her in place.

I did not plan for Hawkeyes to pop up, but I had to document it and write something with it.

Allegiance
LEADER

DEPUTY
Brushspeck- A shy, blue-gray, she-cat that has a scar on her side, a scar on her neck and yellow eyes
Thrushpaw

MEDICINE CAT

WARRIORS
Blazepaw
Birchbright- A calico she-cat with bright green eyes
Raventail- A brown and white tom with green eyes and little socks on his front two paws
Leopardfur- A white, spotted tom with spring green eyes

APPRENTICES
Thrushpaw- A ginger tom with black ears
Blazepaw- A skinny ginger tom with black ears (Weak con - 37)

QUEENS
(Mothkit, Ripplekit, Crowkit)
Snowleap- A white, spotted she-cat with spring green eyes
(Sandkit, Gravelkit)

ELDERS
N/A

KITS
Mothkit- A black and blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes (Deaf)
Ripplekit- A black and blue-gray tom-kit with gray eyes and a blue-gray tail (Weak con - 92)
Crowkit- A black and blue-gray she-kit with gray eyes and a blue-gray tail
Sandkit- A beige and gray she-kit with green eyes
Gravelkit- A beige and gray tom-kit with brown eyes

CATS OUTSIDE CLAN
Mouse- A gray-white tom with yellow eyes and a scar right by his eye
Trent- A dark brown tom with gray eyes

DECEASED CATS
Hawkeyes- Cause of Death: Venomous snake bite. A black and white tuxedo tom with gray stripes on his back and green eyes
Jaytail- Cause of Death: Dog. A young, patient, blue-gray tom with blue eyes and a black stripe down his back
Flutterkit- Cause of Death: Hawk. A skinny black and blue-gray she-kit with blue eyes (Mute)

This is a family tree of all the introduced cats so far. The node labeled "Warrior Cats" is just a placeholder to connect all of the trees together: Family Tree Link
Test Subject
#624 Old 17th Oct 2021 at 8:28 PM Last edited by AveryViolets : 17th Oct 2021 at 11:00 PM.
I may be starting over, haven't decided yet.
I really want to return to my game but don't feel 100% interested in the same save. (I've tried this challenge before with the same cast of cats, but got bored quickly this seems to be happening again, even though I want to keep my progress.)
If I do, I will try to start with a new cast but it could end up as Ashstream, Redfeather, and the other cats in my game, just starting over again.

"Destiny isn't a path any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest."

he/him
Test Subject
#625 Old 24th Oct 2021 at 5:22 PM Last edited by AveryViolets : 24th Oct 2021 at 5:43 PM.
Hey I had an idea for something that seems pretty obvious but I'm pretty proud of this idea because of the way aging works
If a kit is killed (taken by a hawk, Clan raid, etc.) and goes to StarClan, the idea is that instead of staying a child forever like in the books (Mosskit, Snowkit, and a lot of other kittens who were hit with bad luck), they grow up and get to live forever in StarClan!
The same for adult cats; if a warrior (NOT an elder) dies, then they will continue aging. Meanwhile, elders don't age at all.
This is mainly because TS3 doesn't allow pets to die unless they're elders, and I don't think there's a cheat to turn a young cat into a ghost. And even if there is, I don't think it stops aging :P

he/him
Page 25 of 27