Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Replies: 1034 (Who?), Viewed: 144034 times.
Page 42 of 42
Mad Poster
#1026 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraPamplonaS
And look at my little baby having an attitude

Don't blame him! Someone gave him wood poker chips to play with/eat/

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
4617·2^990511+1
retired moderator
#1027 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 3:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
Someone gave him wood poker chips to play with/eat/

That's the Bouncinator 3000, the buttons do look a bit like poker chips! It makes animal noises.
4617·2^990511+1
retired moderator
#1028 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 11:39 PM

This is the only toddler so far in my hood not to have aged up into the bear suit!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1029 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 4:07 PM
Baby Brandon

Screenshots
4617·2^990511+1
retired moderator
#1030 Old 27th Nov 2022 at 12:36 PM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#1031 Old 26th Dec 2022 at 3:30 AM
Some of my babies and toddlers on Sea Breeze Island.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#1032 Old 8th Jan 2023 at 1:31 PM
Phaenoh's toddler sleepy mat + Lamare's shiftable everything + invisible crib bedding recolor = my toddlers can now take a catnap on the sofa

It doesn't prevent other sims or pets from using the sofa, though

Screenshots

(Sorry for my bad grammar; English isn't my first language.)
Mad Poster
#1033 Old 8th Jan 2023 at 3:23 PM
My toddlers have been enjoying the great outdoors recently.

First we see Gregory House (son of Wendy House, the architect) enjoying all the pleasures that winter brings He is constantly sneaking out in his pyjamas. His parents are not always fast enough to catch up with him.

And then a more sedate William Turner (son of Paige Turner, the author) enjoying a rather more civilised breakfast outside in spring. I took this picture because I think from this little face, he's going to be a good-looking sim when he is older. He's cute for sure! His father (a townie with a not very interesting name) seems to be trying to woo half the neighbourhood and currently has three children by two different women, so let's hope it's his genes which are the good looking ones!

Screenshots

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
Mad Poster
#1034 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 10:37 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I couldn't resist. More toddlers from my 20 woohoo challenge hood!

First, I thought William was cute (all toddlers in this game are cute) but this little stunner aged up the other day and OMG His name is Tom Porter. He is the son of Ria Porter (journalist) and Hart Throb (I am certain I stole this name from Peni. It's just too good.)

Then I have an adorable photo - sisters Maple and Bluebell meeting each other for the first time! I didn't pose this - the baby just automatically looked at her sister when she was brought into the room.

Lastly - not strictly a toddler photo, I hope you'll forgive me, there are four toddlers in it. A slight update on William, unfortunately, his mother's computer broke and with it being her only source of income, his father Matteo tried to fix it for her but got a bit of a shock. He seemed fine, I even saw him wandering around in the spooky forest lot, but when I went to play his home lot, he died! I tried to get his girlfriend, the sportswoman Annette Ball, to plead for his life but she was so traumatised that she glitched out of the interaction and refused to even remember or acknowledge his death. His daughter, Courtney Ball, is devastated. Annette is battling pneumonia and has been relying on the support of her neighbours, Wendy House and husband André, and her friend Jo King the entertainer. They came over to look after Courtney so that she could sleep. She was finally feeling better enough to host this party.

In the picture the two adults on the left are André and Wendy House. They live next door. The boy walking towards them is their son Gregory, seen eating snow in the previous post. Behind him in the bedroom is William, Courtney's half-brother and Matteo's other child. Annette holds Courtney to the birthday cake and Paige Turner (William's mother) stands behind her. They seem to be on good terms, even though they were both in love with the same man, and arguably each could blame the other for his death. Perhaps they were just being polite for the children. The adult on the right is Jo King, a good friend of Annette's, and behind her is Alexandra, Gregory's sister.

Screenshots

Livejournal: simsfreq.livejournal.com
Tumblr: simsfreq.tumblr.com

Co sleeper for babies/toddlers, and teen career overhaul (also custom schools) Plus! TS2:UNI careers enabled for teens: Here at simbology
4617·2^990511+1
retired moderator
#1035 Old 25th Jan 2023 at 11:08 PM
Latest toddler in my hood:

No idea why his parents didn't remove his mittens before they gave him dinner!
Screenshots
Page 42 of 42