Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 4:11 PM
Default Question about more saves with the arrow in the game menu
I have a question, as the game can have more Saves, it only has 4 icons in the menu, only an arrow should appear to navigate between saves, a mod is needed or it doesn't have the arrow or a bug in the game?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Dec 2021 at 7:05 PM
If there are more than 4 saves, there should be an arrow button to the left of the “New Game” button to scroll through them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 6:41 PM
Default Not appearing a arrow!
I have 6 saves and there's no arrow, anyway to see it, but for me it doesn't appear a arrow, and i don't forger anything!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 8:36 PM
Try testing it in a fresh folder to see if there are any mods or something else in your current game that could be hiding the button.

Go to Documents\Electronic Arts\ and move The Sims 3 folder to your desktop. Then launch the game and create at least 5 new save files and see if the button shows up.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 4:44 AM
Another possibility is that 2 of your 6 saves are not being seen by the game as valid save (folders) for some unknown reason. If you temporarily take the 4 saves that do show up out of your Saves folder, do the remaining 2 then show or do you have nothing?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Dec 2021 at 4:31 PM
Default Question Answered!
Okay, I knew the arrow doesn't appear, but let it be!