Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Tribbles!- New Small Pet, New Cage, and Recolors!

by Phaenoh Posted 12th Jul 2010 at 11:33 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2013 at 7:16 PM by Phaenoh

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 1:20 AM
OMG! I've always wished for something like this and someone finally made it! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 2:19 AM
I don't know anything about star trek really, but these would be good pygmy puffs for a harry potter neighbourhood!
Test Subject
#53 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 2:55 AM
Thank you SO much, this is awesome! Haha I just got an interactive tribble for my birthday (lol I wanted a pet for my apartment) so I can't wait to use these little guys in my game. =D
Field Researcher
#54 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 4:12 AM
"Luckily I am immune.... to.... it's.... charms... *hastily puts tribble down*"

I LOVE the tribbles and I just had to say, I am incredibly grateful for these. Their little textures look even better than on the original show!

I normally avoid show themed downloads... but the Trekkie in my bounced up and down giggling when I saw this, so I am downloading! *cheers*
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 8:31 AM
Thank you for these! I love TOS and naturally Tribbles!

Life is a b*tch and then you die, and then you get reincarnated.
Scholar
#56 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 11:01 AM
OMG!
A furry little ball? with shiny fur and recolored cage?
MAH LIFE IS COMPLETE!

Thank you :D

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Banned
#57 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 12:52 PM
Congrats on another picked upload Phae!
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 3:45 PM
Love it! (:

Field Researcher
#59 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 5:38 PM
These are so adorable!!! Thank you so much for making these! No Federation Starship is complete without them!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 11:17 PM
How adorable, they remind me of long haired Guinea Pigs. I always wanted more small animal choices so thank you :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:21 AM
I am seriously considering getting Pets just so that I can have this. This. Is the best thing. So great.
Test Subject
#62 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:39 PM
This is insanely amazing.
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 7:41 AM
Just saw these today....how cute, little fur balls! I love having more pets for my game, especially since I remember from Sims 1 having more pets (like the turtles and the iguanas). So now my sims can have one new small pet in their home, thank you! And thanks for the recolors of the cages.
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 10:18 PM
adorable, your shameless effort is much apretiated and is very amusing.
Top Secret Researcher
#65 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 4:21 AM
I'm having issues with this 'tribble' that you speak of. (I never knew it had to do with Star Trek! LOL! It just looked cute!) I put it in my downloads folder but it isn't showing up in-game. Neither is the cage; all I got were normal womrat cage recolors. I can't even stock it with the little furball. I'm looking in the pet section in Buy Mode, if it helps.

ENTJ
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#66 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 5:13 AM
Lavaster, by any chance do you happen to have MG? I've recently started to think I've got a problem with my SimPE copy and I'm not sure it is cloning properly anymore. If I'm right, then it was cloned as a Pets + MG object, and if you don't have MG, it wouldn't show up. /me crosses her fingers hoping it is just something silly like not looking far enough in the Pets tab for it (pretty sure it costs ~$450 so its not right next to the old one).
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 1:02 PM
ha ha ,very nice thank you.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:46 AM
I can say the Tribble cage and the new Wormrat cage based on it show up fine in my game. But I have all EPs (except Apartment Life and Freetime) and all SP (except Glamour Life) installed.
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 4:57 AM Last edited by Lavaster : 28th Jul 2010 at 5:12 AM.
Phaenoh, when I commented, I didn't have M&G, but today I just had it shipped in and installed it. I'll redownload, and let you know if it works
UPDATE: Did you get the Fun with Pets collection or the games separately? I got mine separately. And I looked, I still can't find any of the items although I downloaded everything properly...

ENTJ
Field Researcher
#70 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:17 PM
What's the tribbles ? Hair living ?
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 4:31 AM
Phaenoh, it still isn't showing up in my game after I redownloaded with M&G installed. :\
(Please see my update in my previous comment.) I may try again on my new computer, but I'm not sure if switching computers helps :\

ENTJ
Test Subject
#72 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 4:31 PM
It looks like the gunea pig of my aunt^^!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Jul 2010 at 5:17 PM
Awesome nod to Trekkies and Simmers everywhere, thank you :-D!!!
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 9:24 PM
these are omg too cute!! the trekie in me just had to have them THANKS
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 10:04 PM
has any one had any trouble downloading the adorable tribbles
Page 3 of 5