Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Strawberry Plant - v1.2 (5th Nov 2015)

by douglasveiga Posted 4th Dec 2013 at 7:50 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2015 at 12:53 AM by douglasveiga

321 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 128 Feedback Posts, 192 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 13
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#301 Old 14th Jul 2015 at 8:45 PM
This is so awesome, I love the strawberries and the pie so much. Thanks for making it, I Love It!!!
Test Subject
#302 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by C.E.G.I
What Happens with the strawberry from the Store's Bohemian Garden set?

If you follow my tutorial as linked by Douglas on the description page, then this strawberry will replace the one from BG. You can only have one or the other as they share the same name.
Instructor
#303 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sirguylittle
If you follow my tutorial as linked by Douglas on the description page, then this strawberry will replace the one from BG. You can only have one or the other as they share the same name.

If we install "Bohemian Garden" Store Set AFTER this mod will it then replace THIS mod?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#304 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 10:50 PM
Thanks
Inventor
Original Poster
#305 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by t888
If we install "Bohemian Garden" Store Set AFTER this mod will it then replace THIS mod?

Version 1.2 is compatible with the BG Store Set. You will find both of them in the game.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#306 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 11:45 AM
Great update! Thank you
Scholar
#307 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 6:17 PM Last edited by desiree101 : 5th Nov 2015 at 9:04 PM.
Hey DV, the autosoil found in buydebug doesn't work, well I can place it but no interactions work on it in live mod. When you try to click on it, all you see is the grab-hand tool (in live mode). I use to use your optional strawberry autosoil fix you uploaded on another thread with your older Strawberry mod, but I uninstalled it for this mod. Shall I add it back or isn't it needed?

Edit: Oh I know what I did, I deleted the store strawberry info from ccmerged, but yet the autosoils still appeared in buydebug. They didn't work until I put the info back in. But now that leaves your strawberry autosoils still missing, so I'll put your autosoil fix back in and see what happens
Inventor
Original Poster
#308 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 11:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
Hey DV, the autosoil found in buydebug doesn't work, well I can place it but no interactions work on it in live mod. When you try to click on it, all you see is the grab-hand tool (in live mode). I use to use your optional strawberry autosoil fix you uploaded on another thread with your older Strawberry mod, but I uninstalled it for this mod. Shall I add it back or isn't it needed?

Edit: Oh I know what I did, I deleted the store strawberry info from ccmerged, but yet the autosoils still appeared in buydebug. They didn't work until I put the info back in. But now that leaves your strawberry autosoils still missing, so I'll put your autosoil fix back in and see what happens

@desiree101
Actually, I never included the auto soil for the strawberry.
Scholar
#309 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
@desiree101
Actually, I never included the auto soil for the strawberry.

I was using the one that you and Arsil worked on here > http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...048#post4663048.
I've installed it again but it is now showing up as EA Strawberry autosoil, so obviously something is overriding it. Don't know what...
I do like using autosoils because they're very good for setting up community gardens. Your strawberry autosoil would be great for strawberry fields.
Can you include one, or at least tell me what is blocking it from showing up in my game? Thanks
Inventor
Original Poster
#310 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by desiree101
I was using the one that you and Arsil worked on here > http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...048#post4663048.
I've installed it again but it is now showing up as EA Strawberry autosoil, so obviously something is overriding it. Don't know what...
I do like using autosoils because they're very good for setting up community gardens. Your strawberry autosoil would be great for strawberry fields.
Can you include one, or at least tell me what is blocking it from showing up in my game? Thanks

Hum, I totally forgot about it. Doesn't work anymore because I changed the key name from the ingredient to avoid conflict with the store one. This means the soil can't find it anymore.
Scholar
#311 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 1:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by douglasveiga
Hum, I totally forgot about it. Doesn't work anymore because I changed the key name from the ingredient to avoid conflict with the store one. This means the soil can't find it anymore.

Oh okay, that explains it I'll just use the fruits then. Thanks
Theorist
#312 Old 15th May 2016 at 1:09 PM
What if I don't want two types of strawberries? Just keep the v1.1? Or is there other fixes in v1.2?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Inventor
Original Poster
#313 Old 15th May 2016 at 6:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
What if I don't want two types of strawberries? Just keep the v1.1? Or is there other fixes in v1.2?

@tizerist

If you don't have the store one and/or don't have ccloader, you can use the 1.1 instead.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#314 Old 14th Jul 2016 at 11:27 AM
I love this mod... I love strawberries, I love TS3 , so it's the best combination ever made!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#315 Old 29th Sep 2016 at 6:13 AM
EEEEKK!!! This works with CCloader now! My life is complete! Thank you !!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#316 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 1:54 AM
Works great! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#317 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 7:12 AM
downloaded

evyonne circle
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#318 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 9:51 AM
Please, update to 1.36.102, thank You
Mad Poster
#319 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by epaor
Please, update to 1.36.102, thank You

This mod is for TS3, not TS4. It doesn't need updating, but you do have to use it on the right game for it to work.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#320 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 1:58 PM
Thanks!My sims should love this.
Lab Assistant
#321 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 4:22 AM Last edited by Nomiko13 : 26th Jul 2019 at 5:06 AM.
Can this be used if you already have Bohemian Fruits/Nuts set from the Sims 3 store? I am very interested in the new recipes.

Edit: Read that we'll just have two strawberries
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#322 Old 13th Jan 2021 at 4:38 AM
Thanks thanks thanks! Strawberry plant and cake are just great, my Sims really like them! <3
Page 13 of 13