Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gilgolem Castle - Playable Tomb Adventure

by Diwtay Posted 22nd Nov 2013 at 2:56 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2014 at 12:32 AM by Diwtay

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 4:32 PM Last edited by Diwtay : 1st Dec 2013 at 11:10 PM.
UPDATE 12/01/13: The residential version of this lot can be downloaded here. Gilgolem Castle - Residential
The other one
#27 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 6:07 AM
RE the bug report about the SN pedestals; I stumbled upon this mod when I was looking for something else. I never even noticed they were incorrectly categorized before, I hardly ever use pedestals. It made me wonder though if they were categorized as decor on purpose because they aren't swipeable like actual pedestals? I've not tested that theory but thought I'd mention it in case you were going crazy trying to figure out why they weren't working They might just need to be replaced with actual pedestals.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Inventor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:37 PM
Whoa! This castle is just awesome! I love tomb adventures - not only to play them but also to build them - you did a great job on this one. I'll bookmark this so that I can get back to it as soon as I'll have enough time playing Sims 3 again. Thank you for sharing with us. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 6th May 2014 at 6:47 PM
I'm really looking forward to playing this!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 8:36 AM
I don't have Showtime, but I'm raring to play this beautiful castle - is the Showtime content an essential part of this lot, or is it something that could be hand-waved and the lot would still work as intended? Either way, thanks for the brilliant upload, and keep up the good work, you are a real inspiration.
THANKS POST
#31 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 4:02 PM
Beautifully done! Thank you so much. I cannot wait to see it in-game. :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 4:18 AM
just, AMAZING. Thanks
Page 2 of 2