Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Felix

by vividmiss Posted 9th Jul 2007 at 4:55 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2007 at 8:17 AM by vividmiss

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:27 AM
He is hawt. Great job on putting him together. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:30 AM
Hotness! He has trouble written all over his face. Can't wait to find out what it is.
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 3:45 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 18th Jul 2007 at 9:25 PM. Reason: changed to thanks
Good Job! He is hot in that tough guy look! In the second pic it almost seems like deep down there is a nice guy. hehe. Awesome job once again. Luv it!
Test Subject
#29 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:41 AM
Be still my beating heart - I always had a penchant for bad boys =)
Thank you for sharing him with us.
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:20 AM
I usually don't download male sims because of how many MB they are to install but Felix is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Thank you so much for sharing 8) He is glorious. I pretty much 100% agree with DuchessAngel37's comment haha.
Instructor
#31 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:44 PM
Wow Viv! This is the kind of brilliant I miss when I have to work instead of being on the net. lol
He looks great... wait, great doesn't even begin to cover it.
I absolutely love him, I think he's my new favourite of your sims. And the pic where he's squinty/annoyed = HOT! lol
Thanks a million ^^

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:25 AM
LOL! Yeah, what Duchess said! He's fine like a frog hair! Thank you very much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 8:19 PM
This guy is absolutly ediable! Gorgeous! thanks for sharing. I just have a question/problem. I have downloaded this guy 3 times now and each time when I extract I always get corrupt file and missing data errors. Being that the site is having server problems I've only downloaded a few things today {hair and skintones} and was able to extract those with no problems. Is it just me? Any help would be apperciated thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 4:50 AM
mutterfly I've sent you a pm which should fix the problemIf anyone else is having a problem with Felix (or any of my other sims), like the error reported in post #3, it's just means the download wasn't completed. The server here is soooo busy, it does happen now & then. Try downloading again and it should fix it. If you've tried downloading several times and it still won't work, send me a pm
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 9:55 PM
thanks so much Vmiss replied to your pm and now I've got an extractable file I just found your sims and you've done such great jobs on all of them. thanks again for your help
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:26 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:35 PM. Reason: Is a "Thanks" post
Thank you thank you thank you for all of your sims! I love them - what can I say? They make beautiful babies! Keep 'em coming, please!!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 12:13 AM
wooooooooooooow baby i luv bad boy sims............i think that they look so cute when they got that bad a!! look.........nice work

Live..Laugh..Injoy Life...

Check Out My New Site
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:07 PM
Delecious! Thank you

I'm a good girl
with bad intentions

Do you like my models? Visit Pupke's Dollhouse @ Topsims2!
Test Subject
#39 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 7:19 AM
Omg! Omg! He's the best!!!!! I totally love him! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:02 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Feb 2008 at 8:31 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Hello Mr Bad BOY!! OMG this guy is so sexy!! Great work! He is sooo HOT.

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 6:25 PM
Wow, he is sooo hot!!! Such a sexy bad boy.....
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 4:56 AM
The scars are great
Scholar
#43 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 1:08 AM
so i recently had to get rid of all my downloads and was looking to repopulate my hood and came across this guy. I can't tell you how sad I am that i somehow missed him when you first uploaded him. He's fan-friggin-tastic! Can't wait to see what his babies look like
Test Subject
#44 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 2:59 PM
oh no, its not workin. have tried 12 time but after downloading i get 'file is corrupt' when trying to unzip. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#45 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 6:37 AM
Thanks Zaggytiddies. I've tested him out with a few simmies and his little ones seem to turn out rather nice

gbillsie I'v pm'd you.

"God I'm bored. I might as well be listening to Genesis"
Field Researcher
#46 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 11:13 PM
Vividmiss, I have to tell you that Felix here, is singularly responsible for filling up my neighborhoods in Sims 2. Something about his looks makes him ideal for breeding and I have used him (sometimes with minor touch ups) more than once in the same neighborhood.

I will go as far as to say this is the best sim ever made for Sims2!

Of course, I'm playing 3 now and although I plan to recreate Felix as best as I can - I urge you to consider re-creating him for Sims3!! And by all means, keep up your great work!
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:46 AM
He's such a MAN.. what a treat.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 7:31 AM
Great Sim!! I have some updated links for the hair in case anyone is looking
For the Mesh: http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...9.html#msg33489

For the Recolor: http://www.jd-movies.com/downloads.php

Happy Simming Everyone!! And thanks again for Felix!! I can't wait to add him to my game, he is exactly the manly looking man I was looking for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 1:11 AM
gantenng broo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 4:39 PM
If anybody is still interested, the hair mesh link is actually this:
http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2798
Page 2 of 3