Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Road Bridges Set

by Criquette Posted 6th Apr 2009 at 12:28 AM

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:05 PM
A really great set (not only the kind of creation - also the items themselves). But I will find a place where I can place them

Thank you so much!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#27 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 7:48 PM
Sims 3? What? lol I'm sticking with TS2...you've made it better than EA ever could! Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Test Subject
#28 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 7:51 PM
That's one of the best downloads I've ever seen! Thank you so much!!!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 12:23 AM
Yaaaaayyyy!!! I have been eagerly awaiting this! I actually pumped my fist when I saw it!
Thank you for yet another amazing set Criquette!

.:Check out my journal for info and updates:.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 2:41 AM
Oh finally! Yes! I've been so impatient for this set, it looks great! Now I'll be able to finish the layout of my new town, I made it full of gaps with this in mind.

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 3:33 AM
These are beautiful Criquette! Thank you as always. :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 6:28 AM
Oh boy, now we are lying on the floor dumbfounded... Many thanks for yet
another one of your mind blowing neighborhood creations!

Si vos tribuo , vos mos suscipio :)
Instructor
#33 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 8:18 AM
OMMMMMMMMGGGGGG.......I will stop to play pleasentview.....need a new hood!..excuse me...oh...Thank you...thank you....thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
*goes look for a new hood!!! *

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 1:55 PM
Awesome as always! I love the bridges! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 3:12 AM
Ooooh, thank you so much!! Beautiful and awesome!
I really love your lifting bridges. I should make a new hood again!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 4:58 AM
golden gate?? SWEET!!
i love it!
Scholar
#37 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 10:35 PM
Great work, as usual!

My neighborhoods are maybe 15% criquette stuff now lol
Scholar
#38 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:23 AM
Thank you so much, your creations have made my neighbourhoods so much better. I'm not sure if you take requests, and I apologies if this isn't where i make one, but if there's one neighbourhood decoration I'd like is Elevated Highways, like they had in SimCity 4. That would be perfect.
Field Researcher
#39 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 10:29 AM
Yes! Finally new bridges! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Test Subject
#40 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:25 AM
awesome, and a dutch bridge too!
Test Subject
#41 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 12:30 AM
Dude, I was making a new downtown the other day and grumbling about not having decent bridges. This is seriously exactly what I need. Thanks so much! My neighborhoods would look so dull without you.
Test Subject
#42 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 11:32 PM
These are simply beautiful (along with all of your other sets). I love your work!
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 3:43 PM
Yay for the suspension bridge!! It's not quite the Golden Gate, but at least I finally have something for my San Francisco neighbourhood ^.^ The other bridges are sure to prove useful as well.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 4:23 PM
Awsome bridges, but one problem against my computer. I have QBUILDERZ neighborhood, Acorn Bend, ( which is awsome, great work) and i have all 3 of Your CC, Croquette, that is required for the decorated version of Acorn Bend. As i unzip/extract the files a seprate box opens showing me my diagnostic. It says all 3 CC files " Are Either in a archive format unknown or the files are damaged". I got no idea why it pops up like that. BTW, this happens to half my other downloads as well, any ideas?

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 10:54 PM
Great decorations! They are great bridges!
I hsve one question, howd you get the water to be so shiny liek that?
it seeems veery unique and cool, mind to give a link?

You want your female sims in style?
check out Val's Designs
You want your male sims in style?
check out Simmanly
Click em'! You won't be sorry ;]
Test Subject
#46 Old 31st May 2010 at 9:21 PM
Criquette, you make everyones neighborhood better, could it be too much to ask for skyscrapers?
Test Subject
#47 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 1:50 PM
thank you so so so much! i love all your roads and terrain as my sims2 has rubbish terrain graphics so thanks so much, my neighbourhoods are looking so good! i've always tried to make my neighbourhoods more detailed and realistic but never really had the nack for it but these decorations are really helpfull and gorgeous!! xxx thanks so much xxxx
Test Subject
#48 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 3:40 PM
With this and the tunnel from the ultimate railroad set you van make some pretty cool decorations covering the edges of the entrance. Really good for mountaineous or island neighborhoods. Absolutely love it. A big thanks to you for making this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 12:10 AM
You're making me cry! T_T I love this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 5:40 AM
Nice job
Page 2 of 3