Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Full Range Shiftable OMSPs - Closer than we've ever been!

by SilentLucidity Posted 8th Apr 2009 at 3:27 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2009 at 3:49 PM by SilentLucidity

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 11:12 AM
I want this for seasons =[
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#52 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 11:01 PM
How can I possibly have missed this before?? I've wanted something like this ever since I discovered shiftable OMSPs - and here it is! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 3:02 PM
Hey, guys! I've been out of the community for a long time. People have asked why Apartment Life is required for these. The answer is because these shelves rely on the shifting feature that came with Apartment Life to move up and down (which you do with the [ and ] keys). They are pretty much useless without that feature, so that's why you must have Apartment Life.
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 4:03 PM
I may be doing something wrong, but for some reason I can only stack two of the OMSP's on top of each other. I also have AL.
Am I missing something?
Test Subject
#55 Old 26th May 2010 at 12:34 AM
I love this and have not found any others that I like, as I have to have this one! Thanks, I can not express my gratitude enough.
Alchemist
#56 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 10:01 PM
I highly doubt many will see this but they also work if you have Mansion and Garden Stuff and no apartment Life, as the same feature came with that SP. SilentLucidity when you come back on you may want to update the compatible with to include M&G as I believe theres alot of people with just that Sp that would love to know they could use these!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 3:45 PM
I Know I'm Not The Smartest One
But What Do U Mean With "Click-Ups"
My English Vocabulary Is Not Really Good :$
I'm Gonna Download Them, If My Sims Is Working Again XD
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 5:54 AM
How did you get the "collection only" file to work? I'd like to do that to a few custom sets, but I can't figure out how to do it. Is there a tutorial?

check out my Simblr. Mostly object recolors.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#59 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 1:35 PM
Ahhh! Can I hug you? This is seriously the most useful thing I've ever downloaded for my game. Thank you so much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#60 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 2:50 PM
I don't think I said thanks before, so I'm doing it now. I can't even play without having these ingame, and they makes photoshoots a billion times easier. Thanks a billion :D
Test Subject
#61 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heidilarking
I may be doing something wrong, but for some reason I can only stack two of the OMSP's on top of each other. I also have AL.
Am I missing something?

This is happening to me too! Also, when I try to shift up block 1 it just shifts up once... I'm probably doing something very wrong, do you know what it is?
Field Researcher
#62 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 9:21 PM
Oh, thanks! This just keeps getting better and better!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#63 Old 9th May 2011 at 1:49 PM
Yay! No more end tables, dressers, and shelves in my Sims' bedrooms!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 11:56 AM
This are so useful! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 5:20 PM
This is like giving an object a slot, no?
Anyway, great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 3:45 PM
This is something I've been looking for, for almost two years! AHHH! I Love you for making these blocks. Thank you so so so so so so so much!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 2:42 AM
I've had these for over a year, just discovering your newer set... & I LOVE them beyond words!

But I do have a question: I have some cc laptops downloaded, & I don't seem to get them working with the OMSPs, but I *know* its possible, because I've seen them in peoples' stories & screenshots too many times to count.

What I want to do, is get the laptop on the sim's bed with the sim looking like their using it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 5th May 2014 at 10:02 AM
Обожаю Ваши блоки! С ними игра веселее и разнообразнее! Спасибо!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#69 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 12:05 AM
Thanks for the collection-only option
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#70 Old 8th Jul 2015 at 7:18 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 22nd Jan 2016 at 2:30 AM
thanks
THANKS POST
#72 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 8:07 PM
Lindo
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#73 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 6:48 PM
Always want to say thanks for useful items and these are very useful. So thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#74 Old 28th Feb 2024 at 7:59 AM
I can't wait to try this in my game. I have made a drive in movie theater, it looks great but the sims wont sit in the decoration cars, but now, I think I might be able to fix that.
Thank you!
Page 3 of 3