Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Isis: Resurrected Egyptian Princess

by Wicked_poppies Posted 13th Mar 2010 at 8:05 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2010 at 2:25 AM by Wicked_poppies

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 2nd May 2010 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DatKidKellz
good job, but i dont think the portyal of it is accurate.
a darker skin tone(dark brown or tan) facial features resembling African/Arabian features would make this perfect
but good job

Well, I realy wasnt trying to make her look like anyone. She is only an Egyptian princess because I decided to call her one. If she where a celebrity, yes, I would be more open to the idea that she wasnt perfect. But she is perfect in that she is perfectly what I wanted her to be. Not perfectly Egyptian. Also, there are variations in every race, and rare occasions when children look nothing like their parents, or the people of their race.

But, when it comes down to it, she is simply a sim. I chose to upload her as an "Egyptian Princess", but I have no doubt that 90% of people use her in a diffrent way, with a diffrent story, which is fine. I just thought giving her the outfit, the hair, and the story was a cool idea, and I must admit that I am perfectly happy with how she turned out, and she is exactly what I wanted her to be, and I wouldent change a thing about her.

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 3rd May 2010 at 12:26 AM
I bet she even will look good without the Egyptian stuff! Thanks
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 3:08 AM
Beautiful but she looks way too light to be Egyptian

I love the way I am
and I have always been your love <3
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 9:03 AM
Pretty ;D
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 9:01 AM
There is no such thing as being too light to be Egyptian.
She looks lovely. I've met an Egyptian person before with skin around the shade of hers (not the eyes, but the skin..yes). It's entirely possible, especially considering the fact that her ethnicity truly could be anything (for example, Cleopatra was believed to have been multiracial).

Anyways, thanks! She's beautiful and looks like she'll breed well.
Alchemist
#31 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 2:11 PM Last edited by TheCreeper : 27th Nov 2010 at 10:14 AM.
Where's Osiris? They gotta get together, right? Great sim. I love Egypt.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Test Subject
#32 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 2:27 AM
hi, i love the sim!
could you tell me which hair to download? the link sends me to a page with heaps of them...
thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 1:44 PM
Very Good! i took this in History, Isis married her brother and she has one son, Her brother/husband was killed by his brother seth but Isis Brought her husband/brother alive again, She is know as the protector of Women
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 10:46 AM
oh! she's so gorgeous!!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 4:47 PM
Just got done learning about Egypt in school, my teacher mentioned Isis 2, didn't know she was THIS gorgeous !!! Haha :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 1:18 AM
My middle name is Isis ^_^ (Not kidding)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 4:02 PM
WOW! This is so unique and beatiful but what really caught my eye is,Thats my real life name ^.^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 2:13 PM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#39 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 4:27 PM
This is awsome, but for some reason this outfit doesn't work properly in my game. I have all expansion- and stuff packs so that not suppose to be the problem.
I suggest that you check and update that sim and clothes, because it's been quite a bit of time when you put that in here.

But again, I still like Isis very much, at least that costume is awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 21st Dec 2014 at 4:16 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 12:38 PM
gracias
Mad Poster
#42 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 5:09 PM
Nah, egyptian mythology used the name long before that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 13th Feb 2020 at 10:54 PM Last edited by leontinees : 19th Feb 2020 at 10:43 PM.
I tried every single hairstyle at Coolsims that looked like it might fit, but none did
Anyone knows which or where is actually the correct one, please?

*EDIT: Some awesome person found the one-and-only mesh needed for the hairdress thing in the thread I created for this exact purpose
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=638296
http://www.coolsims.net/?show=item&type=s2hair&id=32
Page 2 of 2