Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 8:41 PM
Default quest cheats (not sure where to post this)
So I recently failed an ambition because I must have run out of time and I also needed a wizard to complete a lot of the quests left for domination and also a single Monarch. I'm wondering is there a way to cheat/mod a way to complete various quests like you could with other games such as Skyrim? Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th May 2020 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by escribner86
So I recently failed an ambition because I must have run out of time and I also needed a wizard to complete a lot of the quests left for domination and also a single Monarch. I'm wondering is there a way to cheat/mod a way to complete various quests like you could with other games such as Skyrim? Thanks!

I don't see the point of cheating on quests to complete an ambition. You either want the challenge or not. I think most ambitions are easy to complete even at platinum level. The Sims Medieval Fandom has plenty of tips on how to do it, if you're interested. You can cheat by adding extra quest points so you can do more quests during one ambition.
If you don't want the challenge, you may either play the Eternal Kingdom ambition or use a mod to unlock the ambitions. Check out DeeDawg's Unlocks Manager.
http://modthesims.info/t/514706
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2021 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by escribner86

I think with Grim's Medieval Core (adds a bunch of debug options) or with the testing cheats enabled (separate process, you can find instructions on how to do it just about anywhere) you can do ctrl-click on the quest tasks and they become automatically completed. I used it to speed through the ambitions so I could unlock all the furniture because I'm a dirty little cheat