Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mermaidia

by Crowkeeper Posted 15th May 2020 at 5:09 PM - Updated 5th Oct 2020 at 5:17 PM by Crowkeeper

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 17th May 2020 at 3:33 AM
I'm impressed, this is completely mindblowing! I don't even play TS3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 17th May 2020 at 5:01 AM
So beautiful! Been following the progress for months. So happy to see the culmination of all your hard work <3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 17th May 2020 at 10:30 AM
Great job, its an absolutely stunning world
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#29 Old 17th May 2020 at 2:28 PM
So freaking cool!
Test Subject
#30 Old 17th May 2020 at 7:11 PM
You have created a MASTERPIECE! :o This world is absolutely breathtaking!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th May 2020 at 9:30 PM
I think this is truly the most beautiful world I've seen. The artistic talent to make this is off the charts. I'm making a video tour!
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th May 2020 at 1:24 AM
Thank you so very much for the beautiful comments. You made me incredibly happy

Quote:
Amazing. Seems inspired by PWI Raging tide expansion, am I right?

I have never heard about that before but it looks interesting

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th May 2020 at 4:46 PM
Been a member of this website for like 15 years and I believe this might be the first comment I've ever left. I just had to thank you so much for creating this absolute masterpiece. I'm so freakin' obsessed with merfolk and this is beyond astounding.... I just loaded it up in my game and it's a mermaid fantasy come true! I'm sure I'm will be using this world for years to come. This is literally now my top favorite sims mod ever! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the hard work you all did on this! In the midst of this pandemic with so much scary stuff happening right now, having this beautiful virtual mermaid world to escape into really means a lot! <3 -MerMatt
Instructor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th May 2020 at 9:28 PM
Absolutely stunning and posted on my birthday which I see as a beautiful birthday gift lol Words fail all I can do is reiterate what other posters have written which is awesome, beautiful and so creative I am going to have so much fun playing in this world. Thank you from the bottom of my sims 3 heart!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 21st May 2020 at 4:28 PM
(aka-Bbcopperdaisy) OMG, just saw the YouTube video of Mermaidia! So excited it's finally here! (Yes, I've been out of touch for a while.) I am very honored that I was able to help out with some final testing and am looking forward to seeing the end result. I fell in love with those gorgeous, underwater-looking skies, all the "floating islands" around the world...and those ADORABLE jellyfish bushes that are everywhere. I can't wait to turn myself loose with all my mermaid-esque cc that I didn't allow myself to use before. Thanks to everyone who had a hand in making such a unique new world.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 21st May 2020 at 7:46 PM
This is so unique!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 24th May 2020 at 8:05 AM
This is awesome!!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 27th May 2020 at 6:51 AM
Can't believe my eyes, this is an ultimate fantasy world!! Loves all the small details, the world is so poetic, artsy and cool!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 28th May 2020 at 10:15 AM
I have followed your blog for quite awhile and have been waiting for this world for so long! I literally squawked with joy when I saw it up for download! I am so excited to play and this world looks FANTASTIC!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#40 Old 29th May 2020 at 8:02 AM
Astounding!! Utterly astonishing!! Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 31st May 2020 at 1:19 PM
Simply amazing! This is truly a work of art! Thank you so much for sharing it. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 31st May 2020 at 2:30 PM
I admit that I have been waiting for this particular world for so so so long. You have made my month! Now I'm tempted to work this into a Sims story I'm writing, with your permission, of course!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#43 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 5:25 PM
You even made a map!!!! This is an amazing creation!!! Thank you so much!!! I love the detail of the map!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 3rd Jul 2020 at 4:35 AM
Absolutely gorgeous, and a wonderfully small file size too :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 16th Jul 2020 at 8:18 PM
I really love your fantasy world creations, really <3 I download all your stuff always, you have so much talent
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 8th Aug 2020 at 8:45 PM
This world is gorgeous. I've been following your progress for a few years and I was so excited to finally see it completed. It looks great in game and I can't wait to play it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 30th Aug 2020 at 7:32 AM
I don't know how can I enjoy it more. Moving inside, or visiting the world?
This world is stunning! Such hard work. I am not too good complimenting, but this is amazing. I can't even imagine how much time you've spent making this world.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 9:14 PM
This is beautiful... Shame it requires all expansion packs, so I will never be able to play it. At least I can enjoy the pretty pictures, though!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 10:01 PM
Might I ask why this only shows needing base game when in reality it requires all of the EPs? Kind of misleading and confusing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueLeafeon
Might I ask why this only shows needing base game when in reality it requires all of the EPs? Kind of misleading and confusing.

Thank you for telling me. It should be fixed now.

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Page 2 of 3