Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2021 at 3:40 AM Last edited by glad971 : 12th Feb 2021 at 10:23 AM.
Default Testingcheats not working on win10
I'm really confused.

So I did not have the problem with "read only" and all that stuff.

Copied the command.ini to make a save. Changed the 0 to 1. Saved. Open the game. Not working.

When I right click on the game shortcut, I go back to the file. It says that the 0 has been replaced by a 1.

Help.

Edit : So the dragging the needs bar works, the friend bar too. The "help" code doesn't work, testing cheats either, shift click doesn't work.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 2:45 PM
Are you an administrator on your computer? Mine would only let me keep the testing cheats on after I did some serious tweaking to the ini file.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Feb 2021 at 8:17 PM
I am. And I am the only user.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 9:39 AM
For me the ini file edit worked. It is automatically enabled testingcheats, even though console says comman not recognized. I was so confused with this for a while before I actually realised to see if it works instead of wondering what I did wrong that the console command doesn't work. Dragging needs and relationships work, setmood command works, and many shift + click commands seem to work.