Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 3:23 PM
Default My neighborhoods won't appear :(
As soon as I installed my Seasons game, all of my other neighborhoods disappeared, even though they were still in the sims folder. The only neighborhood available is Riverblossom (I think that's what it's called). My sister installed the same game and didn't get any problems. So I tried taking the neighborhoods folder out of the sims 2 folder, so that the game would at least re-create the default neighborhoods, but it didn't. It still gave me Riverblossom as the only option.

Do any of you have the same problem or have an idea of how I could fix this? I miss pleasantview and all that....
Advertisement
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Mar 2007 at 3:42 PM
I think you should post this in the tech help thread. This forum is for gameplay tips and chit chat.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Locked thread | Locked by: angel f Reason: all help questions should be posted on MTS2.