Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 10:03 PM
Default Wierd Glitch...I think.
I have 2 teen twin sims. (Ahsley & Denise) Denise is in love with this guy and they make out all the time. But she got the cold so i sent her to bed but when i asked Ahsley to say good bye to Denise boyfriend she kissed him and they made out on their own but Ahsley and that guy just met that same day and only had a relationship of i think 12/0 and werent even friends. This is the first time this happened and i have seasons. This happen to anyone? Its kinda funny but i dont want the Ashley and her sisters boyfriend making out on their own and then Denise catching them. lol.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 10:05 PM
very cool!!!!
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 10:14 PM
i know, i think i might have to make those 2 hate each other to be on the safe side.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 10:31 PM
lol yes could cause a few probs but then again it could be fun!
#5 Old 12th Dec 2008 at 10:00 PM
Default Me to
Yah I have had people with really low relationship scores go to say goodbye and all of a sudden start making out. Worst was when one of my married Sims was saying goodbye to his new neighbor and they did it. Thankfully his wife was inside and she didn't see.

I don't know where that comes from. I don't think they would make out on there own but I wouldn't have her saying goodbye again.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 8:45 PM
Haha, happens to me.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 8:49 PM
What season was it during? If it was spring then all romantic actions are a lot easier to perform and Sims are less likely to reject them. (I think)

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu