1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 6th Apr 2010 at 9:40 PM
What I learned from this thread: Bed Ownership has fixed nothing and just causes your beds to become borked if you move them to another lot.

Oh, EAxis, your coding woes trouble me..but don't surprise me.
Advertisement
#77 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 5:32 PM
jooxis, just lock the doors to the bedrooms, if it becomes too much of a problem.

On the other hand, doing so is likely to lead to fits of stomping over locked doors when they try to go to the wrong bed anyway.

I guess the question is which you`d rather deal with, da?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Scholar
#78 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 5:58 PM
I use TJ's Smart Beds to get over the "why are you in your MUM'S/brother's/sister's bed?? Go to your OWN one!" problem. Granted, resetting each sim's ownership if you move sims and beds to a new lot may be required, but being able to click on ANY bed (even one in use) and telling my exhausted sims to sleep is great

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 9:32 PM
"Why are you happy about the SNOW? It froze your granddad half to death!"
"STOP PLAYING BASKETBALL!"
"NONONONONONONONON-oh, crap."
"Ahhh!"
"Get the f**k out of my house."

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
Mad Poster
#80 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 9:33 PM
"Hey, don't poke him! I want you two to make up and get back together again!"

Said while getting the DeBateaus and the O'Mackeys to reconcile.
Instructor
#81 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:10 AM
Lately this has been my fav "Go To school you whinny twit"
Mad Poster
#82 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:19 AM
"I said drop and gimmie twenty!"
" How on earthy you get overheated by just making out with her?!"
" Perfect...You missed half the exam! GET YOUR PIXEL BUTT OUT OF THE BED!"
" ARE YOU NUTS?! Who goes swimming in the middle of the winter! Go back in the house before you freeze...wait why did the game pause...OH FADOODLE! Joey, go unfreeze him..."
"Okey fine, play your darn darts..."
Mad Poster
#83 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:29 AM
"Why did you take him out of the high chair? She was about to feed him...oh NOW he's throwing a tantrum because he's tired, way to go Dad!"
Banned
#84 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:47 AM
"Would you shut the *#@(% up and get out of that #%(%@ house? Stop dancing around, you idiot, get out of the #*@*(&^ing house!"

"Elizabeth! Stop killing your ex-husbands in your basement!"

"LET YOUR &#@ING SISTER USE THE #W^%(* WASHROOM ALREADY!"

"Oh shut up about being hungry, no one invited you in! ... Why doesn't basegame come with locks on the doors?"

"No, no, no... come on... no, no... #@&^(*."
Mad Poster
#85 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:52 AM
"This is a bathroom, not a meeting hall! Let the poor kid use the potty!"
Mad Poster
#86 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:15 AM
"Okey, you two are steady now...what the f**k?*sees Romeo streak through the room* THE HELL?! I didn't order you to do this!"
" Last time I checked cheese is not flammable, so how the hell did you set kitchen on fire?!"
" You want a bar?! YOU WANT A BAR?! where the heck am I putting a bar in this cramped up house?!"
Test Subject
#87 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:22 AM Last edited by seriously-serino777 : 8th Apr 2010 at 8:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
So why was the piano smoking, seriously-serino777?

....and yeah, cheaters being angry with the person they`re cheating WITH for cheating with someone else TOO is rediculous. I may have grumbled about that a few times, too.

lol... IDK why it would be smoking, but it needed tuning... It still confuses me...

*edit* Oh, remembered some new quotes... lol...
"Why are you complaining about getting no sleep? I didn't invite you to spend the night, and there's plenty of beds!"
"Where's that sound coming from? O.e My TV's are all off!"
Test Subject
#88 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 12:10 PM
I guess the question is which you did rather deal with, DA?
Mad Poster
#89 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 3:05 PM
"Forget it, Coach, my Sim is NOT working out. Here--go grab a mop and clean up!"

(I get my Sims to influence the coach or the evil mascot to clean. It's poetic justice where the evil mascot is concerned, because of their constant setting-off of the sprinklers.)
Forum Resident
#90 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexandraSpears
"Forget it, Coach, my Sim is NOT working out. Here--go grab a mop and clean up!"

(I get my Sims to influence the coach or the evil mascot to clean. It's poetic justice where the evil mascot is concerned, because of their constant setting-off of the sprinklers.)

Usually, I get the paperboy to do it. Might as well make him useful. That, or I'll greet guests and influence them to clean up and fix things. Sometimes they'll look after the kids too.

Does reading dumb signatures make you feel powerful in some way?
#91 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by seriously-serino777
"Why are you complaining about getting no sleep? I didn't invite you to spend the night, and there's plenty of beds!"
Not only that, but they often aren`t even TIRED when you go check on them!

"You invaded my house uninvited, spent the night uninvited, never got tired enough to need sleep, and then had the nerve to complain that I never LET you sleep? What`s wrong with your AI?"

Not that I`ve ever SAID that, but I`ve occasionaly *felt* that way.

Edit: Aareen, "da" is Russian for "yes". ...and I meant "you would" not "you did".

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:33 PM
"Why are you going to get the baby..? Oh, it has to grow up. All right, then, grow up. Well..? Why aren't you growing up? All right, let's put you back into the crib then. Oh, NOW you're growing up, right? Right??"
Then finally at midnight the baby ages, obviously while I'm not looking. I HATE IT.
Inventor
#93 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 7:57 PM
Just the typical "WHATTHEF**KAREYOUDOING!!!! NO!!!! I SAID GO OVER THEIR!!! MOVE-MOOOVVVEEE!!!!!!!!!!"
My boyfriend used to ask me "what's wrong??", now he just laughs.

I usually swear at them a lot too, even though I don't swear a lot... They just make me so angry sometimes XD
Mad Poster
#94 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:46 PM
"Why are you sleeping in your sister's bed? Your brother-in-law won't get in it with you there!"

Said to a Teen who decided to crash in her sister and brother-in-law's bed instead of going a few extra feet to her own room....

I'd wondered why Ashley wouldn't go to bed...his wife's kid sister was in it.
Mad Poster
#95 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackmiranda
"Why are you going to get the baby..? Oh, it has to grow up. All right, then, grow up. Well..? Why aren't you growing up? All right, let's put you back into the crib then. Oh, NOW you're growing up, right? Right??"
Then finally at midnight the baby ages, obviously while I'm not looking. I HATE IT.

Two words: Birthday Cake. Click on the cake and it'll say "Bring (name) to Cake." You can do this right when you get the notice that the baby's birthday is a day away.
Banned
#96 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:04 PM
"Elizabeth! Stop whining about how you have no one to live with! You killed them all, that's why no one will #&(*ing live with you!"

"...Go. To. School."

"Great, you just got a promo--" (speech bubble in corner pops up that someone else has come home and they've lost their job) "--#)(*&%."
Forum Resident
#97 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 9:17 PM
I like my Sims, but you couldn't tell that by listening to me.
  • Stop thinking for yourself!
  • Stop that. Stop that. STOP IT!
  • What are you DOING?!
  • I just told you to (Go to Bed/Use the Toilet/etc)! Why are you NOT DOING IT?
  • You son of a.... (Said to Cow Mascots who flirt with Sims in a couple and make them fight.)
  • "Heh...heh." (Said when all manner of things happen, typically when a mean Sim gets beaten in a fight.)
  • Put the baby down. Put the - PUT IT DOWN!
  • You don't need to bottle her! She's been bottled! (Said to parents who keep sticking bottles in their babies' mouths.)
  • Pick the baby up. Put her in the crib. No, PICK HER Up. Yes. NO, don't put her DOWN! PICK THE BABY UP AND PUT HER IN THE CRIB!
  • Dude!
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 10:09 PM
"you're idiot with no taste! Why don't you want to befrend this cute blondie I've made for you, but flirt with this Maxis monkey?... NOOOOOOO! You're in love with her! F*** you both!"
"I told youto go to work... GO TO WORK!!!"
"Ok, that's a pretty nice apartment for you to move in... Welcome to your new home!"
"WTF they're doing - jumping in the paddles in front of the apartment buildings... Damnit, nice neighbours my selfsim has!"
"Wow! You're awesome as an adult!"
"Stop irritating me with that "I want to buy a bar" wish - where on earth am I to put it in your apartment?!"
"Good.. thanks to you, those townies are even uglier than before..." (to my sim who opened a parlor but lacked experience as hairdresser)
"No, you won't stargase, you won't see the aliens, you won't get pregnant with an ugly green baby - go and have a good woohoo instead" (to my knowledge sim)
Scholar
#99 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smellincoffee
Stop thinking for yourself!

Three words: Free Will Off!

But then I love Free Will - just so I can go "Oh for crying out loud..." every five minutes when my sims do something else I'd rather they didn't! Plus it means ACR is actually USED!
Even if I DO have to go cancelling half their action queue so they won't pass out/starve/wet themselves *delete as applicable*

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 1:02 AM
Mostly, it's "Aw, dang it. Where's my custom content?!"
But every once and a while...
"Augh! Stoppit!" (usually in response to sims autonomously doing things I do not want them to)
"Get. Back. Here. And. DO. HER/HIM! That's your wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend!" (My sims never autonomously woohoo or flirt...)
"Where did you go? Your needs are all yellow and you're... at work. Great. Don't die..."
And my all time favorite, when I have several sims on one lot, and assign them nice little rooms...
"Hey! That's not your bed! Get outta that!"
Page 4 of 167