Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glass Wings - All Ages

by Esmeralda Posted 11th Nov 2014 at 4:29 PM - Updated 22nd Jan 2018 at 7:51 PM by Esmeralda : Added toddler version by Yunanesca

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 68 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th May 2015 at 6:15 PM
Thank you soooo much for these and for including the template!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 4:36 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 4:56 PM
i totally love this! i have been looking for this for a long long long long well you know what i mean. hehehehehee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 6:31 PM
Amazing!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 7:23 PM
thanks you!!!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 23rd Jun 2015 at 8:44 PM
sono veramente stupita
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 8:58 PM
been trying to get these for a while thanks so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 10:12 AM
Wow!! I love all the colors!! I am for sure going to be using these for some of my stories!! I will or sure credit you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#59 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 12:32 AM
thank's for your beautifull creation for wings but I don't find the bottom for download, I passed all my day to looking for but I don 't find,I am very sad because anyone help me.Adn now I don't have my Wings.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#60 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:41 AM Last edited by Esmeralda : 21st Jul 2015 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Typo
Quote: Originally posted by prudence25
thank's for your beautifull creation for wings but I don't find the bottom for download, I passed all my day to looking for but I don 't find,I am very sad because anyone help me.Adn now I don't have my Wings.

If you mean you can't find the button (or link) to download, I'm guessing this is the first time you've tried to download something on this site, since you're new here, and you don't realise that download links are within the tab called 'Files' on the item's Description page. So go to the tab that says 'Files (2)' underneath the row of screenshot thumbnails, and you will find the download link there, called 'Esmeralda_GlassWings.zip'.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 5:33 PM
I downloadet them. But.... where can i add wings on a sims?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#62 Old 4th Jul 2015 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tacamuca
I downloadet them. But.... where can i add wings on a sims?

Hi, please read the Description page - the wings are in the Glasses section in CAS.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 12:27 AM
So beautiful
THANKS POST
#64 Old 20th Jul 2015 at 6:27 PM
these are great! thank you!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 9:51 AM
these look really pretty but I have been trying to get them for about an hour and I have gone onto the files thing but it still doesn't let me get the thing to let me download it and it doesn't show me the different versions that I can get for it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 11:19 AM
:)))))))))
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#67 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 11:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brianaiscool
these look really pretty but I have been trying to get them for about an hour and I have gone onto the files thing but it still doesn't let me get the thing to let me download it and it doesn't show me the different versions that I can get for it

Sorry but I'm not clear what you're saying. To download the item, simply click on the Files tab, then click on the file called ' Esmeralda_GlassWings.zip', and it will download. Two packages, one for children and one for teen-elder, are in the zip file, and all the different versions of the wings are included inside each of those two packages.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 4:40 PM
I love the wings!! Great Job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 7:11 AM
love!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:26 PM
thankyou
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 6:37 AM
I really wanted to get these, however, when I go into files for the download link, it tells me that I need to get an expansion or "stuff" listed below in order to download it, but nothing is listed below it for me to download, sign up for, etc. I was really looking forward to these, but I guess not anymore.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 2:43 AM
so pretty!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#73 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 9:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HighPenguins
I really wanted to get these, however, when I go into files for the download link, it tells me that I need to get an expansion or "stuff" listed below in order to download it, but nothing is listed below it for me to download, sign up for, etc. I was really looking forward to these, but I guess not anymore.

That text automatically shows on every Files link for every item on this site, and I guess it could be misleading if you haven't downloaded from here before. If you mouse over the one icon shown there, it shows that it is for Sims 4 base game. That is the only 'game pack' you need to use this item. ALL of my creations are base-game compatible, no extra packs needed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 10th Aug 2015 at 1:55 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 11:06 PM
AWESOME! So useful for making unique sims
Page 3 of 5