Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jack Skellington and Sally Ragdoll

by Nova L Posted 19th Sep 2005 at 1:33 AM

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 255 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 11
Test Subject
#51 Old 29th Sep 2005 at 11:52 PM
These are absolutely amazing-
My computer must be utterly retarded, because I have all the expansions but it wont let me download- When I click it it just refreshes the screen.
Ahh! I can't wait till I find a way to download Jack! Very good!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 1:20 AM
lol cool!

i am like the wolf, deep and diffrent. but not evil
Test Subject
#53 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:44 PM
they are absolutely wonerful!!! thank you
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 12:56 AM
brillent! O_O
oh yah, and love your avatar! ^___^

Stay frosty, Squeaks.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 2:34 AM Last edited by Depp_Dom_Dreams : 1st Oct 2005 at 2:39 AM.
They don't work! When I tried to download Jack, it always says there's something corrupt with the file! Please someone help me with this- I am the HUGEST FREAKIN fan of NMBC!!!

Yes, I put them in the downloads folder, *and* I have CleanInstaller. What am I doing wrong?!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 3:31 AM
Excellent!!

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 5:21 AM
THIS. IS. PERFECT.

ILOVEYOU!!! *glomp* NMBC is one of the greatest movies ever, and these sims are just amazing!! ^__^
Field Researcher
#58 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 4:08 PM
The download works fine for me!!! Great job!!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
#59 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 7:34 PM
Default Applause!
omg, u did such a good job, lol looks just like the movie.
Forum Resident
#60 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 2:53 AM
OMG. These are unbeleivable. Great work

Now known as CMW15
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 7:55 PM
These are great, will download once downloads are back online.

~-+-~ De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum ~-+-~
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 8:10 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you for your hard work! Do you have any suggestions for keeping the heads you made with the other clothing options? I set Jacks clothes as the outfit you made for all of them, but his head only works with every day. Sally is a little better because her head works with every day and formal. With undies pjs bathing suit, her hair and face changes. With workout her face goes back to normal, but her hair stays different. I really appreciate your time. These are the best!! :salute:
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Illusen101
really nice only SALLY HAS RED HAIR YOU IDIOT!

Well, I suppose the most idiot of all is not someone who works hard and ignores a very small and easily changeable detail, but the one who doesn't get that with ONE CLICK you can make Sally have whatever hair you want, even gren and showy with a purple hat.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 1:44 AM
While these look beautiful (I don't have nightlife for Sally, and wouldn't touch the Jack download, from what I've heard) I find it surprising that a download with so many complaints is "featured" *shakes head* it seems to me that such a thing only serves to make the site look bad for advertising it. :2cents:

It's a shame that Sally needs nightlife, as she's definitly the best version of a Sally Sim that I've seen so far. Besides needing the expansion, I haven't hear any complaints about her, so I'd download her if I could. Would the creator please consider releasing her without the hair? (I have a hairstyle that works in my game that would be just fine.)
Field Researcher
#65 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 8:19 PM
Hella Cool! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 1:45 AM
WooHoo! (no not like that... but maybe for them ) Yay now his body looks great! The head maybe overgrown but ignore my opinion. Sally's great (and that's a cool way to recolor the hair)

Dance little star! Dance!
Check out my uber cool site!!! http://xentariorpg.bravehost.com/
Not a sims 2 site ;)
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 5th Oct 2005 at 12:00 PM
Oh My! They are perfect. And you're working on a Willy Wonka?
WHEEEEEEE!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 6th Oct 2005 at 8:57 PM
perfect...absolutely perfect! I love these best Jack and Sally EVER! There had been some pretty decent attempts in the past but you really went all out.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 12:51 AM
OH, It's a Jack! A real one. The rounded skull of glory! And of course, Sally looks delightful here as well. I'm still laying greedy eyes on that Jack though...

(ᵔᴥᵔ)Azuhra Sims (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Origin ID: Azealea Twitter: LadyAzuhra Tumblr Simming Side Blog: AzuhraSims
#70 Old 7th Oct 2005 at 5:13 AM
DOMO ARIGATOU GOZAIMASHITA!!!! (Japanese for THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!) XD!
Test Subject
#71 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 12:29 AM
Wow! Those are amazing sims! Great job! I can hardly believe how good they are!!!

-*-"Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!" - A.W.P.D. 1991 -*-
Instructor
#72 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 4:29 PM
its cool but jacks body is invisible

Unauthorized incoming post!
Instructor
#73 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 6:14 PM
i get the body:D

Unauthorized incoming post!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 7:19 PM
They look so awesome! *downloads*

I open my eyes and look to the blue sky. One day I'll have the wings I need to fly away from here.
Field Researcher
#75 Old 8th Oct 2005 at 7:27 PM
Alas I get the purple-flashy-jacky-ness of doom. I shall wait patiently for someone to fix this for these skins are beautiful.

You are my god.
Page 3 of 11