Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 12:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaiko Espurr Mikkusu
..pratically the only girl on modthesims who is not actracted by Fenton...

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
Advertisement
Theorist
#28 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 1:57 AM
Unfortunately, I can't answer this thread title. Don't know any girl well enough, because I hardly know anyone. Could give some ''random'' cute celebs, but something with a lack of knowledge about their real personality, something I think should be very important. Although, I think someone like Taylor Swift or Jennifer Lawrence are nice and funny enough. Also very attracted to Tina Weirather, on whom my Sims wife Tina is based on.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
#29 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
Unfortunately, I can't answer this thread title. Don't know any girl well enough, because I hardly know anyone. Could give some ''random'' cute celebs, but something with a lack of knowledge about their real personality, something I think should be very important. Although, I think someone like Taylor Swift or Jennifer Lawrence are nice and funny enough. Also very attracted to Tina Weirather, on whom my Sims wife Tina is based on.

I totally agree: I certainly don't know anyone well enough. And celebs? Why would I want to inflict ME upon them?

Why indeed!

Paris Hilton!! Perfect.

Why? Because at a young and tender age of 27, I was thrown out of a Hilton Hotel for not being dressed well enough and because I dance like a spaz. More recently, I noticed that of the various hotels I've stayed at, Hilton's were always snobish, and gave the least bang for the buck. And My now darling wife Paris would be absolutely horrified to find she was married to an old, fat, bald guy who dresses funny, can't dance, and is a total geek.

I bet she'd pay me 5 million to get lost, and another 5 million if we don't have children. She couldn't get rid of me fast enough.

Yep. My darling Paris, I can't wait for the wedding. She'd have to be pretty juiced, tho!
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 3:05 PM
Never read about "Asexuality"? Well I'm something like that... I'm not actracted to humans... but I'm actracted to quite a few TS3 sims instead...

My disbelief stemmed more from the not attracted to Fenton statement. For some reason those words don't go together well in a sentence.

She was rouge and red lips, dark hair and soft hips, mischief and laughter - and she wanted you to love her faster.
#32 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 10:43 PM Last edited by Graveyard Snowflake : 10th Jun 2015 at 11:37 PM.

hahaha

haha

ha

...i need a to stop....

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#33 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 11:17 PM
Yes! No more pretense at real people! I'd marry Grug, in a heart beat! Also the handsome doctor (the dark haired one, not the blond) in Emily Owens, MD, also Riley from BTVS - wait! No, Giles! I want Giles! And Spock!

I think I need more lives.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Instructor
#34 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 11:33 PM
Also, Fenton's NOT my type. He's a charismatic greaser who'd prefer having many romances\fangirls than stay married to the same person, and who propably only very rarely plays TS3, and prefers to hang out with ladies. And even if he's commitmentally romantic, just... well... It's not that he's older, he's just... rougher... than my usual type. I just don't know how to explain it.

There's something really wrong with your post - it's the words!
Fenton may not be your type, but I don't think anyone is in the position to make assumptions about his love life or attitude towards commitment. I'm unsure how you have drawn these conclusions, especially when they are merely based on his activity on an online forum. He does have a flirty persona but he is actually an incredibly nice guy. We need more Fentons in the world, if you ask me. I found what you wrote about him pretty offensive - this is a real person we are talking about.
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 11:36 PM
I'm sorry. I agree. That was really rude Kaiko.

Mad Poster
#36 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 12:30 AM
I had missed this part earlier. That's what happens with long posts, I don't read all of them. Yeah, not to gang up, but Kaiko, Fenton is a real person and not a cartoon character. What I know of him is that his charm and humor masks his steady heart. He's a solid person and deserving of his fan club, which is all in fun. Would you consider editing your comments?

Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
Fenton may not be your type, but I don't think anyone is in the position to make assumptions about his love life or attitude towards commitment.

I actually do know something on those points. Kaiko's characterization is incorrect.

In brief, Kaiko, if you will refer to the many posts by and about him for the past few years, it will be clear that he is not one to push himself to the front or demand attention of any kind, that the celebrity treatment has a tongue-in-cheek aspect because of that, but is also an expression of real gratitude and admiration.

It may be that I owe you all more of a reply. But if so, I am going to take some time and care with it.
#38 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 5:58 AM
Who is Fenton? There's a MTS member named Fenton, but Fenton created the account on Jan 12, 2014 and never logged back on or posted.
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 7:02 AM
Stuart -- we mean FentonParkNinja, who joined in mid-2012. The frustrating irony is that he has always meticulously avoided public drama or other unnecessary hard feelings. It's part of why we Fangirls prefer him, of course. And this somehow leads to where he's being held blameworthy, not for anything he himself has ever said or done, but for our admiration and affection.

Fenton, I apologize to you for my role in exposing you to this mishegoss.
Mad Poster
#41 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 11:00 AM
Kaiko, that's an explanation, not an apology. Please fix this. Feelings are still hurt.

One more thing I wanted to say about Fenton was that, it felt very much that he was surprised and flattered by the creation of a fan club, but also it made him a little bit uncomfortable. He's really a charmer and not because he tries, he just is.

Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 8:32 PM
Thank you, Kaiko.

(And I do believe the day will come that AIs and humans can be that close with one another -- may you and I and our Sims live to enjoy such times.)
Mad Poster
#44 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 8:50 PM
Apology accepted and than you, Kaiko.

Maybe you need to be a Sim yourself?

Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Maybe you need to be a Sim yourself?

"Whatever you are, be a good one", says Janet.

Which would be great, if I quite knew what I'm one of.

I frequently wish I were my Sim. I've one concern, though. To the bemusement of my friends, I find the tags inside collars of blouses etc. to be irritating. If those bother and distract me now, then how will I feel about things like table legs clipping through my feet while I'm trying to concentrate on homework? I would be poor marriage material if I couldn't deal with such day-to-day issues that are sure to come up in any shared household, let alone a marriage.
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 9:56 PM
Whoa. Whoa. Pizza. I thought I got to marry Noubie's sim? This is just too much. Duel. It's on. Mud puddle out front.

Thank you, Kaiko. It's appreciated.

Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 11:06 PM
I could say the real life person i'd want to marry is my manfriend. We've been together 6 years and basically not in any financial position too. I do sometimes wonder what's the point in getting married as i love him regardless.

But since i could pick anyone, my most current crush has got to be Chris Pratt. He's way to cutte and funny for his own good.
#49 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 6:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by r_deNoube
Stuart -- we mean FentonParkNinja, who joined in mid-2012. The frustrating irony is that he has always meticulously avoided public drama or other unnecessary hard feelings. It's part of why we Fangirls prefer him, of course. And this somehow leads to where he's being held blameworthy, not for anything he himself has ever said or done, but for our admiration and affection.

Fenton, I apologize to you for my role in exposing you to this mishegoss.

What?

OMG! Fangirls!! How did he get a fangirl club?

Ha! I can only dream. Not in my lifetime. Fangirls. Imagine.

Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
Whoa. Whoa. Pizza. I thought I got to marry Noubie's sim? This is just too much. Duel. It's on. Mud puddle out front.

So, this is a mud wresting match?
#50 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 6:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stuart-grey
What?

OMG! Fangirls!! How did he get a fangirl club?

Ha! I can only dream. Not in my lifetime. Fangirls. Imagine.

psssst! @grammapat has uttered words of hearty lust in your direction before now!

Ungrateful wizard!
<<< sh*t stirring Elf

Page 2 of 3