Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ownable Cars

by Dark Gaia Posted 26th Jun 2015 at 2:00 AM

195 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 146 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 8
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 4:57 PM
Fantastic!! Such a wonderful mod, thank you for sharing!! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 5:12 PM
Thank you so much! I always wanted to drive around in Sims 4 like you could in the previous and this is one step closer!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 5:36 PM
This is great! Sad that they cant move but what can u do lol. Still its great, i adds realism, lets hope if EA makes cars a reality the can actually use them lol. Animations and all.But this s great, good enough for me! Thanks
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sam_Verey
Thats all we can do right, hope. But EA is just too lazy.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 7:58 PM
awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 9:23 PM
Yay! Until EA figures their ways of getting rid of cars in TS4 was wrong, I will use this mod and love it!
PS: I heard in an interview that toddlers and some other "lacking features" were on the way. Cars and cities, maybe?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 10:23 PM
Once again modders are doing the work for the developers. I don't play Sims 4 for this reason but I still want to thank you for doing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 12:51 AM
nice mod, i hope you add more cars in the future!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#34 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 1:57 AM
Mind blown! Thanks :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#35 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 3:01 AM
Well, you did way better than Maxis did. This is fantastic! What good is it to be a rich Sim and not have your own car? Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 6:23 AM
Thanks for making that a reality because that's the missing thing in The Sims 4 with you I'll be able to have cars ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 6:45 AM
It's sad that modders have to do Ea's work. Smh laziness at it's finest. Thank you for this mod.
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 8:11 AM
I love this, but.. wasn't there just some.. horses or something for ts2 that someone painstakingly animated? I mean, they looked pretty bad..but it would work? I dk, I just remember people doing animated stuff and I was wondering if it might be possible in ts4. Until we get our cars lol.
Test Subject
#39 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:24 AM
you should add a drive with so you can go with other sims not just one!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:36 AM
Adding a "Drive with..." interaction is something I wanted to do, but at the moment I can't really work out how to make it function without messing up the moodlets. I am looking into it though.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 3:55 PM
I think I love you! No, joking aside, without your mods sims 4 would be so much worse!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#42 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 4:25 PM
Omg <3 you're amazing Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 4:29 PM
This is awesome, thank you so much!!! I miss having cars in my Sims 4 game
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:41 PM
Default Really? *Excited*
Quote: Originally posted by Kimmycat7
Yay! Until EA figures their ways of getting rid of cars in TS4 was wrong, I will use this mod and love it!
PS: I heard in an interview that toddlers and some other "lacking features" were on the way. Cars and cities, maybe?

Really? I really hope toddlers, more baby items, cars, pets, and weather come to the game soon! What interview did you hear this at???
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:57 PM
I love you. That is all.

...no but seriously, this is what has been needed for quite a long time. Well done! Hey quick idea, you should talk to a user called SG5150 over here http://sims4updates.net/category/cars/ - he is current porting some Sims 3 cars created by FreshPrince over to Sims 4, maybe you guys should talk about getting those car meshes into this mod....? Idea? Anyways, awesome work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 9:59 PM
its beautiful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 11:01 PM
This is so cool! Thank you for this super awesome mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 2:49 AM
Thanks for these much needed cars for all our Sims to enjoy !
Instructor
#49 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 4:45 AM
can we make our own cars?

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 7:43 AM
Hi all,

I don't have plans to make any additional cars for the time being, but it's quite easy to make them yourself by cloning my cars in Sims 4 Studio and assigning new meshes.

Just clone the car that has the emotion you want your car to have with the "standalone recolour" option in Studio and import your own mesh.

You have my permission to upload any cars you make, but please credit me for making the base.
Page 2 of 8