Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

H&B AddWash Duet [Functional Laundry Day appliances]

by littledica Posted 25th Feb 2018 at 10:48 PM - Updated 26th Feb 2018 at 4:24 PM by littledica

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 3:10 PM
I'm having an issue using the Washer, I get the following problem:

I've tried on a several Sims and I get the same problem

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rich246

To this day, i've never had this issue, so i have no idea how to look into this problem. i'm sorry :c
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 24th Feb 2019 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littledica
To this day, i've never had this issue, so i have no idea how to look into this problem. i'm sorry :c

You can obviously see I have a Washer and a Hamper basket, the basket does have clothes in it and your other washer and the EA one work fine, so I'm unsure what is causing it... Did something change with the 1.50 patch?

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Instructor
#54 Old 25th Feb 2019 at 7:54 AM
You can obviously see I have a Washer and a Hamper basket, the basket does have clothes in it and your other washer and the EA one work fine, so I'm unsure what is causing it... Did something change with the 1.50 patch?

I have this issue too here and there, but I solved it by replacing the washer and hamper. Also don't put them too close to the wall. Especially the hamper.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 1:59 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
#56 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 10:44 PM
where can i find it in the game??
Test Subject
#57 Old 2nd Jun 2019 at 8:23 PM
Could I download these as a decoration? I don't have laundry day stuff but I still wanna put a washer and dryer in my house to look authentic. Do you think the game would let me use them?
Forum Resident
#58 Old 25th Jun 2019 at 1:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmandaC3490
Could I download these as a decoration? I don't have laundry day stuff but I still wanna put a washer and dryer in my house to look authentic. Do you think the game would let me use them?

These have the Laundry Day symbol, so I don't think so. Sorry.

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#59 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 9:16 AM

I am having the same issue, I have tried replacing the washer and basket as well as switching to your other washers and dryers and have the same problem any Ideas on how to fix this
Instructor
#60 Old 1st Aug 2019 at 9:52 AM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 9th Aug 2019 at 8:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by bigdls73
I am having the same issue, I have tried replacing the washer and basket as well as switching to your other washers and dryers and have the same problem any Ideas on how to fix this

I too have them in my game with the latest IL patch and no issues so far. Don't put them too close to the wall. Especially the hamper. Also make sure nothing is hanging above the washer/dryer who may block them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 9:34 PM
I downloaded these and can only find the washer and not the dryer can anyone help me?
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 1:36 AM

I also have this problem. I replaced the washer and dryer and moved the hamper and am still getting this same problem. I previously had some default game washers and they were just fine. I bought my favorite set and they don't work
I'm going to try a few more things to see if I can get them to work.

***EDIT - I found the issue, there were some decorations on the wall I wasn't paying attention to and the walls were down. As soon I removed them everything is fine.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 12:25 AM
These are *gorgeous* to look at and perfectly functional, but be aware. You cannot have ANYTHING directly above the washer on the wall (other then windows) or to the left of the washer (if you are facing the front, THAT left). Otherwise it will not work for... some reason. I see several other people have had the exact same issue, so I know it's not just me or my mods. BUT, keep it clear and it works just fine. It's an absolutely beautiful addition to the game, better then -anything- that is in the game anyways. As all littledica's things are. Even the animations are wonderful, although I cannot see the timer on the washer but whatever. It's just so nice to have something nice to use in the game other then the same old, boring stuff over and over again.
Forum Resident
#64 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 2:30 AM Last edited by Starry Might : 16th Aug 2019 at 1:01 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention dryers
I've had that problem with the washers and dryers. IIRC, I asked on Discord (LittleMsSam's, maybe?) long ago, and it's apparently because they use older Laundry Day coding.

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 2:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvMySimz
I too have them in my game with the latest IL patch and no issues so far. Don't put them too close to the wall. Especially the hamper. Also make sure nothing is hanging above the washer/dryer who may block them.

usually I put some cabinets above them and never had an issue, do you know if that is still the case.
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Aug 2019 at 6:16 AM Last edited by Talamaine : 17th Aug 2019 at 10:09 AM.

I've had this same problem with the front loading washer. Only started having issues with it since the new patch. It's a major bummer because i love the mesh.

Edit: Yeah I read more posts apparently you can't have objects over the washer. Sure enough, I took down the item above it and it works now. strange. But It's fixed for me.
Instructor
#67 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 6:55 PM Last edited by LuvMySimz : 20th Aug 2019 at 6:50 AM.
usually I put some cabinets above them and never had an issue, do you know if that is still the case.

Well, cabinets should actually work but if you add clutter on them it could be the clutter.

I have EA‘s LD shelfs above washer and dryer and they work fine. The ones that came with Laundry Day.

I read that they still use the old LD coding which can also cause issues in some cases, but as long as you do what I wrote in above posts they should work fine.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 11:40 PM
my sims keep saying wearing soaked clothes even after the clothes are completely dry, is anyone else having this issue after the Aug patch
Test Subject
#69 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 3:39 PM
I honestly cant play the sims 4 without this now. I have it in all my households :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 11:00 PM
You are awesome!! Thank you for all you do!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 13th Apr 2020 at 10:31 AM
How does one actually install the mod? I've added it to the mod folder but it isn't in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 15th Apr 2020 at 1:49 PM
Where can I find this? i have sims 4 but not laundry day
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 8:30 PM
Doesn't show up in the game non of the H&B stuff i put in my game works...
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 9:59 AM
Updated the mods tuning for patch 1.77.131.1030 (07/20/2021)
Note* finished upgrades reset to unfinished as it's the way I like it myself and did not have time to do two seprate versions.
Enjoy !
Attached files:
File Type: rar  littledica.H&B.AddWash_DryerDuet-UPDATED-210721.rar (2.21 MB, 2315 downloads)
File Type: rar  littledica.H&B.AddWash-UPDATED-210721.rar (2.34 MB, 1862 downloads)
Instructor
#75 Old 26th Jul 2021 at 1:10 PM
Thanks a lot for the update, @Fissure
Page 3 of 4