Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Custom Bar Drinks [Updated 20 Jan 2017]

by icemunmun Posted 10th Jul 2016 at 7:17 PM - Updated 11th Nov 2017 at 2:44 PM by icemunmun

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 66 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 10:00 AM
Proper booze at last, thanks guys! Maybe you could add a bottled beer (served that way) such as Becks or Stellla Artois - Bud even!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#52 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 10:47 PM
Thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#53 Old 29th Apr 2017 at 2:37 PM
maybe you could add some beer there? :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 2nd May 2017 at 5:52 PM
The option to make a custom drink does not show up in the current SIMS 4. I was wondering if this could be fixed and could you make one with Harry Potter beverages? A list is here...http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Drinks
Instructor
#55 Old 13th May 2017 at 9:12 PM
I'm not getting the option to make custom drinks when I click on the bar. I have the script mod installed and this mod is in as well. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong...
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#56 Old 14th May 2017 at 12:10 AM Last edited by icemunmun : 14th May 2017 at 1:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
The option to make a custom drink does not show up in the current SIMS 4.

Do you have the Custom Drink Interactions installed too ?

Quote: Originally posted by rena2sweet4u
I'm not getting the option to make custom drinks when I click on the bar. I have the script mod installed and this mod is in as well. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong...

Hi...can you go through the Frequently Asked Questions and Installation in the script thread : Custom Drink Interactions ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 17th May 2017 at 9:09 PM
;-) great work thanks....
Inventor
#58 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:56 PM
Hey, just wanna let you know that Pandora Sims stole your Mod -.- If you want to do something against it read here The more do something the better :P

~~~ FIND OVER 300+ MODS ON MY OWN SITE https://lms-mods.com ~~~
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#59 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LittleMsSam
Hey, just wanna let you know that Pandora Sims stole your Mod -.- If you want to do something against it read here The more do something the better :P

Aww shucks

Thank you so much for the heads up! I will use the advice in the linked thread and send the notices.
Test Subject
#60 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 1:24 PM
No alcohol drinks show up in my fridge. The custom interaction is there I just have no drinks. Any help?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#61 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 5:32 PM Last edited by icemunmun : 2nd Sep 2017 at 7:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lunaraesimmy
No alcohol drinks show up in my fridge. The custom interaction is there I just have no drinks. Any help?

The alcohol drinks are for the professional bar only. New alcoholic drinks/bottles will be added to the fridge (soda, beer etc) at a later date.
Test Subject
#62 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The alcohol drinks are for the professional bar only. New alcoholic drinks/bottles will be added to the fridge (soda, beer etc) to the fridge at a later date.

Oh OK thank you. I miss understood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 16th Oct 2017 at 12:39 PM
<3 <3 <3
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 2:08 AM
In the newest cats and dogs update, I can buy these drinks but I cannot make them. Does this one need an update?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#65 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dropdeadmelissa
In the newest cats and dogs update, I can buy these drinks but I cannot make them. Does this one need an update?

Hi!

The drinks themselves don't need an update but the Custom Drink Interactions do. It has been updated on 9th November
Screenshots
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 6:45 PM
Hi!

The drinks themselves don't need an update but the Custom Drink Interactions do. It has been updated on 9th November

I have that update. I figured out the issue from your screenshots, that my mixology skill wasn't high enough. Silly me!
All good now, thank you!
Test Subject
#67 Old 18th Jan 2018 at 1:19 AM
Hi! is it possible to move drinks to normal drinks menu instead of a custom one?
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 8:59 PM
Do you have the Custom Drink Interactions installed too ?

Hi...can you go through the Frequently Asked Questions and Installation in the script thread : Custom Drink Interactions ?

I do have it...I think I misunderstood. For some reason I thought that it would let my sim invent a custom drink, not just list the installed custom drinks. i was not thinking straight about it. lol So, on that note, thank you! Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to create CC drinks? I really want to get Harry Potter type beverages into my game like the ones here http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Drinks
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#69 Old 20th Jan 2018 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackPiano
I do have it...I think I misunderstood. For some reason I thought that it would let my sim invent a custom drink, not just list the installed custom drinks. i was not thinking straight about it. lol So, on that note, thank you! Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to create CC drinks? I really want to get Harry Potter type beverages into my game like the ones here http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Drinks

Yep! I do have plans to make Harry potter themed food including the drinks I have already made pumpkin Juice here - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=602331
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 20th Mar 2018 at 7:01 PM
Yep! I do have plans to make Harry potter themed food including the drinks I have already made pumpkin Juice here - http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=602331

Harry Potter's foods ? Oh I LOVE it !!!! chocofrog..... yeah !
Field Researcher
#71 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 2:55 PM
will this be updated for seasons?

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#72 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 9:02 AM
Hi, I dont know why but I can't write in the place where the mod related to this is. I have a last exception generated and it's an empty one only that "<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>".
</root> Juste to let you know that the other person that mentionned was not the only one with this problem, thanks! Oh and yes I remove all my mods and just let your and mcc to be sure and it's definitely this one that generate the problem. Thanks!
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#73 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sirenedesiles
Hi, I dont know why but I can't write in the place where the mod related to this is. I have a last exception generated and it's an empty one only that "<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>".
</root> Juste to let you know that the other person that mentionned was not the only one with this problem, thanks! Oh and yes I remove all my mods and just let your and mcc to be sure and it's definitely this one that generate the problem. Thanks!

That is an empty LE...so not really an error! Make sure to see that you do not have any of the outdated custom drinks themselves
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:20 AM
Sometimes one just wants a modicum of reality....thanks again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 10:27 PM
Just checking in on whether or not this needs to be updated for today's (11/13/2018 Pre Get Famous) patch. Thanks!
Page 3 of 5