Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnant Aging & Death PLUS Children&Toddlers

by PolarBearSims Posted 14th Mar 2017 at 12:26 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2023 at 2:04 AM by PolarBearSims

132 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Theorist
Original Poster
#26 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by okiecatstamper72
First, I want to give a shout out to all the modders, you amaze me with your quick response to all of this that goes on every time there is a patch and I know this one has been particularly difficult. Thank you for all you do!! Quick question, does this mod conflict with MC? I haven't played the game in awhile and I'm wanting to add it into my game. Thanks so much!

Thank you! This patch pretty much broke everything so I wanted to get mine up and running as soon as I could.

I don't think it does. My mods usually overrides his but sometimes his overrides mine or it's just a mixed up mess lol but in the case of this mod, I use it and his and havent seen any issues. Last I heard, there's a hotfix for his mccc at his patreon and it's free to all, however, this patch made a mess of things and a ton of things were changed all over the place. He's still working out bugs but keep checking back to see how it's coming.

For help with my mods please join my discord HERE

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

*****Thank you for all of your support!*****
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PolarBearSims
Thank you! This patch pretty much broke everything so I wanted to get mine up and running as soon as I could.

I don't think it does. My mods usually overrides his but sometimes his overrides mine or it's just a mixed up mess lol but in the case of this mod, I use it and his and havent seen any issues. Last I heard, there's a hotfix for his mccc at his patreon and it's free to all, however, this patch made a mess of things and a ton of things were changed all over the place. He's still working out bugs but keep checking back to see how it's coming.

Thank you again for all you do!
Theorist
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 4:46 AM
UPDATE

1/08/18 Change Log

ADDED: Realistic deaths for Children and Toddlers. See spoilers for details
FIXED: All deaths can happen off of lot instead of only on a community or residential lot.

Please read the new flavor information so you download the correct ones for the pregnant flavors you have. Along with reading the portion that explains why this portion of the mod was created and released.

Thank you for all of your support!

~ENJOY~

**********If you like my builds, mods or videos you can support me at Patreon! **********

Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 10:01 AM
UPDATE

1/08/18 Change Log

ADDED: Realistic deaths for Children and Toddlers. See spoilers for details
FIXED: All deaths can happen off of lot instead of only on a community or residential lot.

Please read the new flavor information so you download the correct ones for the pregnant flavors you have. Along with reading the portion that explains why this portion of the mod was created and released.

~ENJOY~

I have https://simsworkshop.net/resources/...of-anything.33/ this one; I was just wondering is it different from this?
Theorist
Original Poster
#30 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HumALittle
I have https://simsworkshop.net/resources/...of-anything.33/ this one; I was just wondering is it different from this?

Yes, the one you linked has
Embarrassment
Hunger
Anger
Laughter
Electrocution

Mine has
Drown
Hunger
Fire
Electrocution

They will conflict since they use some of the same files but I'm not sure on what all the conflict will be since I've never looked at the mod. I do know it conflicts enough with my pregnant deaths that the pregnant deaths don't work.

Choosing which one you want will be based on preference.

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 9th Jan 2018 at 10:47 AM
Yes, the one you linked has
Embarrassment
Hunger
Anger
Laughter
Electrocution

Mine has
Drown
Hunger
Fire
Electrocution

They will conflict since they use some of the same files but I'm not sure on what all the conflict will be since I've never looked at the mod. I do know it conflicts enough with my pregnant deaths that the pregnant deaths don't work.

Choosing which one you want will be based on preference.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 4:22 AM
The conflict this was having with the vampire mod, was it because the kids were popping back to life after death then being adopted? I added elder exhaustion to the one from Simsworkshop and had this issue. It was sort of freaky lol
Theorist
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kaotikah
The conflict this was having with the vampire mod, was it because the kids were popping back to life after death then being adopted? I added elder exhaustion to the one from Simsworkshop and had this issue. It was sort of freaky lol

At this time I haven't actually tested it. Have been pretty busy with a few build requests. I plan on testing it soon and finding out what exactly the conflict will be. Off of the top my head, I think the only conflict with my vamp mod would be if the wrong flavors from both were mixed and it would cause pregnant sims not to die from a vampire bite.

The issue with children popping back to life I have not heard about. With out testing elder exhaustion on a child I'm not sure how the game will react to that. It could just be the game doesn't like that combo. I can add it to my check list if you let me know what death you added the exhaustion to and see if I get the same results.

Test Subject
#34 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 7:32 AM
At this time I haven't actually tested it. Have been pretty busy with a few build requests. I plan on testing it soon and finding out what exactly the conflict will be. Off of the top my head, I think the only conflict with my vamp mod would be if the wrong flavors from both were mixed and it would cause pregnant sims not to die from a vampire bite.

The issue with children popping back to life I have not heard about. With out testing elder exhaustion on a child I'm not sure how the game will react to that. It could just be the game doesn't like that combo. I can add it to my check list if you let me know what death you added the exhaustion to and see if I get the same results.

The children popping back to life is happening to any mod with child death, I was using the mod called Lethal Autonomy which makes cowplants always kill a sim and able to eat child sims and not to long ago any child sim eaten just popped back to life right away as an npc sim. Also was wondering the mod i was using for cowplants is way outdated, Was wondering if once you figure out the problem on child deaths if you would be willing to take a look into making a new mod for enabling the cowplant options to child sims as all versions i find are no longer working with the current game version.
Test Subject
#35 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 6:12 PM
I am not sure what it is about this mod but if I have it in my pets die of starvation within 24 hours, even if they just ate, with out it they are fine.
Theorist
Original Poster
#36 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:13 PM Last edited by PolarBearSims : 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:41 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by crazi_aboutu
I am not sure what it is about this mod but if I have it in my pets die of starvation within 24 hours, even if they just ate, with out it they are fine.

This mod doesn't do anything with pets so I don't know why that would be happening. You tried it with just this mod and no other?

Also I use this mod and my pets have never starved to death.

Theorist
Original Poster
#37 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duskmoore
The children popping back to life is happening to any mod with child death, I was using the mod called Lethal Autonomy which makes cowplants always kill a sim and able to eat child sims and not to long ago any child sim eaten just popped back to life right away as an npc sim. Also was wondering the mod i was using for cowplants is way outdated, Was wondering if once you figure out the problem on child deaths if you would be willing to take a look into making a new mod for enabling the cowplant options to child sims as all versions i find are no longer working with the current game version.

I can take a look, I've never used a cow plant before so I don't know anything about them. At this time I have no ideas on why the children pop back to life so I have no idea on fixing it.

Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 5:31 PM
I can take a look, I've never used a cow plant before so I don't know anything about them. At this time I have no ideas on why the children pop back to life so I have no idea on fixing it.

I had checked about cowplants with another person who is trying to keep one of the other death mods alive, She says that one of the previous patches done to the game gave the cowplant files a lot of new resources to them and they had changed the way death works with the cowplants, I haven't been able to find any thing mentioning any fix for child sims to become ghosts from other modders, I think currently only thing that can kill a child sim is the wishing well through getting the bad out come on wishing for the life option. I did how ever find out apparently the fire and drowning death options that was only ones that had been naturally available for child deaths had actually been removed, Which mad mod deaths the only way for child sims to die, So it would seem that the people who make the patches for the game are currently wanting to eliminate all options of child death even through the use of mods.
Theorist
Original Poster
#39 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 6:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Duskmoore
I had checked about cowplants with another person who is trying to keep one of the other death mods alive, She says that one of the previous patches done to the game gave the cowplant files a lot of new resources to them and they had changed the way death works with the cowplants, I haven't been able to find any thing mentioning any fix for child sims to become ghosts from other modders, I think currently only thing that can kill a child sim is the wishing well through getting the bad out come on wishing for the life option. I did how ever find out apparently the fire and drowning death options that was only ones that had been naturally available for child deaths had actually been removed, Which mad mod deaths the only way for child sims to die, So it would seem that the people who make the patches for the game are currently wanting to eliminate all options of child death even through the use of mods.

There wasn't a lot changed in the patches. There were some in November but it was for the pets. If they are doing anything to keep children from dying they are probably putting it into the script and not the tuning files. I dont know what the other modders mods have as in what files they are using but with mine there hasn't been very many changes.

I apologize for not getting the children death for the cow plant, just been busy with life.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 13th May 2018 at 1:30 PM
your amazing thank you
Theorist
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 10:36 PM
UPDATE:

6/20/18
Patch Update - 6/19/18
ADDED: New Deaths

At this time no new deaths have been added to children just for pregnant sims.

~ENJOY~

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 5:52 AM
OMG!! <3
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 4:20 PM
Default Thank You
I've been waiting my whole sim life lol.

Thanks so much
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:28 AM
Greatly appreciate this mod, thank you.
But am I doing something wrong?
I get conflict with "PregnantAgingandDeathbyPolarbearsims.package" & "ChildrenToddlerDeath_CompatibleWDeathAging_ByPolarbearsims.package"
Theorist
Original Poster
#45 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spann20
Greatly appreciate this mod, thank you.
But am I doing something wrong?
I get conflict with "PregnantAgingandDeathbyPolarbearsims.package" & "ChildrenToddlerDeath_CompatibleWDeathAging_ByPolarbearsims.package"

No those 2 will work together. What says you have a conflict?

Test Subject
#46 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 6:13 PM
No those 2 will work together. What says you have a conflict?

I was using TS4 Package Conflict Detector http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572482
I assume I can ignore it ?
Theorist
Original Poster
#47 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spann20
I was using TS4 Package Conflict Detector http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=572482
I assume I can ignore it ?

It probably detects the 1 file that is in both packages so they can be compatible. Yes you can ignore it. They will be fine together.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 8:49 PM
Thank you very much for your time in developing the mod and replying
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#49 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 8:19 PM
Helooo? Pregnant sims are invincible so they don't need this mod.
Theorist
Original Poster
#50 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by STS3388
Helooo? Pregnant sims are invincible so they don't need this mod.

I know pregnant sims are invincible, that's why I made this mod. This mod makes them age and die.

Page 2 of 6