Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 6:07 PM
Default Stuck on Object Error on "Book"
I need to delete the custom novel and all the bookcases, the problem i get is still on object error on book, A Way to fix it or a invisible book may get a error?

Mod used to force errors on all: FFS Lot Debugger
Lot which i get the same error: Mansion 2004
Neighborhood: TV Mãos Neighborhood
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 9:05 PM
Get stuck object remover from MATY and try placing it over the objects you're trying to delete. Also, try running the game without testingCheatsEnabled (that way, you won't be spammed by errors).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 10:41 PM
Ok, so that's not the error with the book, Carla Sofia Leal Cristo has a Simple book on his inventory, and i did delete, however the inventory Has Broken When i access it for the second time, also I did post A thing about The "Book" on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sims2/comm...ading_the_leal/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by David Manaia
Ok, so that's not the error with the book, Carla Sofia Leal Cristo has a Simple book on his inventory, and i did delete, however the inventory Has Broken When i access it for the second time, also I did post A thing about The "Book" on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/sims2/comm...ading_the_leal/

Download 'What caused This' from Sims 2 Pick N Mix mods, find and drop the error file into its window to see if it shows anything.

Upload the error file here.

Would not use Reddit as a reliable source of Sims 2 help.

If a sim's inventory is broken you may want to open the sim in SimPE and delete the inventory lines.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2021 at 8:37 PM
About the inventory is broken, i don´t going to fix that right now!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 1:58 PM
Default Solved!
After deleting the Object Error - 32767 "Book" errors, problem is solved! Now everytime i will write a novel, i will exit without saving rather than using save, to prevent this problems once again!