Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 23-JUL-2016) Eat Outside Restaurants + Waiters

by icarus_allsorts Posted 5th May 2014 at 8:32 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2016 at 4:51 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod update

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 83 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th May 2014 at 8:42 PM
I did a bit with it during the early stages and can say this is a must have mod. It's so nice to put those big tables out there and bring your whole family out for dinner and actually watch them eat together! Not to mention the versatility of the menu. I don't dislike those rabbithole diners anymore... great job icarus. Thanks so much.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th May 2014 at 9:42 PM
Oh, I need this! I didn't know I needed it...but I definitely need it! Thank-you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th May 2014 at 9:46 PM
Oooooh, I need this too! And I knew I needed it I've been so annoyed about the bistro-only thing, so thank you, thank you, thank you for fixing EA's shortcomings (again)!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th May 2014 at 11:15 PM
simple spectacular! thank you very much for this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th May 2014 at 11:39 PM
Great idea! Thank you.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th May 2014 at 12:35 AM
I saw your mod and I'm dying to try it. I just have two questions. First, is this compatible with the Buy Takeout And Order Food At Restaurants mod by Buzzler? Second, can I still choose to eat inside if I want to (even when the weather isn't bad)?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th May 2014 at 3:04 AM
Genius!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th May 2014 at 3:58 AM
Nice one...Looking forward to giving it a try
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th May 2014 at 5:53 AM
Thank you very much! Excited to play my game now.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th May 2014 at 8:59 AM
Installed the mod last night and I must say it's brilliant! Works wonderfully and it's so nice to be able to eat out with a group and have them sit together! Bravo!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th May 2014 at 10:03 AM
This will add a lot of playability to mealtimes. Cheers!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th May 2014 at 10:03 AM
This will add a lot of playability to mealtimes. Cheers!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th May 2014 at 10:52 AM
Has anyone tested if it's compatible with Patchlevel 1.63 yet? Cause when I loaded my game after I put this mod in, the two children of my current household where gone (they were still in the familytree but nowhere to be found in the world) and all other households in the neighborhood were suddenly empty.
I think it has something to do with the children being at school in the current save upon loading.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th May 2014 at 2:48 PM
You rock like a truly rocking thing!! This has been bugging me since I very first got the game, to the point that I don't even place diners in custom towns, and sometimes I delete them. I am going to add this at my first opportunity.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th May 2014 at 3:00 PM
Thanks to everyone who's downloaded and checked the mod out

Quote: Originally posted by partyanimal333
First, is this compatible with the Buy Takeout And Order Food At Restaurants mod by Buzzler? Second, can I still choose to eat inside if I want to (even when the weather isn't bad)?

Just tested both mods together and the functions of both mods seem to work just fine. If anyone encounters otherwise please let me know. And the default interaction to Eat inside restaurant rabbitholes isn't touched by this mod so should still be there for you to use.

Quote: Originally posted by stana
Has anyone tested if it's compatible with Patchlevel 1.63 yet? Cause when I loaded my game after I put this mod in, the two children of my current household where gone (they were still in the familytree but nowhere to be found in the world) and all other households in the neighborhood were suddenly empty.

Oh dear, that does sound serious. Doesn't sound like something this mod would cause though, but if it is I do apologize. Unfortunately, IF the mod does turn out to be incompatible with previous patches there's nothing I can really do about it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th May 2014 at 3:52 PM
Very clever and much needed. Thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th May 2014 at 4:03 PM
excellent mod thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th May 2014 at 4:48 PM
Amazing mod! Thank you :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th May 2014 at 7:04 PM
WOW!!! This looks AMAZING!!! Thanks Icarus!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th May 2014 at 9:09 PM Last edited by stana : 6th May 2014 at 10:09 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
Oh dear, that does sound serious. Doesn't sound like something this mod would cause though, but if it is I do apologize. Unfortunately, IF the mod does turn out to be incompatible with previous patches there's nothing I can really do about it.

Could it be that it's incompatible with another mod? I've almost all of Twallan's mods in my game and velocitygrass' AnyLotSize, the least has caused problems before but if I take your mod out everything's fine again.. weird..
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th May 2014 at 9:47 PM
Just confirming that this mod does indeed work fine with 1.63.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th May 2014 at 11:27 PM
Awesome! My Sims might now eat out for a change!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th May 2014 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stana
Could it be that it's incompatible with another mod? I've almost all of Twallan's mods in my game and velocitygrass' AnyLotSize, the least has caused problems before but if I take your mod out everything's fine again.. weird..

Weird indeed. I really can't fathom how the problem you describe could happen in the first place. It seems to work fine with the NRaas mods I use so far (haven't tested it with AnyLotSize). Does anything weird happen if you start a new game with it?
Mad Poster
#25 Old 7th May 2014 at 11:05 AM
Maybe even clearing script cache?

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Page 1 of 6