Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#26 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 2:44 PM
Could you please also add Red Dunes (unpopulated; all EPs and SPs; SRED UID 2113)? Thanks!

@HarVee It's going to be a monumental effort to record all of the in-progress hoods, and many of them don't get finished... as it's easy enough (especially with Chris Hatch's version of SimPE) to change the UID, and a doddle to rename the files, I would say to leave WIP hoods off the list. If the UID gets taken before you finish it, you can always change that before publishing.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@HarVee It's going to be a monumental effort to record all of the in-progress hoods, and many of them don't get finished... as it's easy enough (especially with Chris Hatch's version of SimPE) to change the UID, and a doddle to rename the files, I would say to leave WIP hoods off the list. If the UID gets taken before you finish it, you can always change that before publishing.

Ah, I see. I was under the impression that neighborhoods that were in the creator feedback section must be finished and uploaded at some point in time seeing as many of the custom 'hoods uploaded to MTS started out there.

I'll check out Chris Hatch's SimPE and rename the UID of Plot of Land as all I did was when I found out about the repository was change the folder and file names to HVPL. I had no idea about UIDs.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#28 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Ah, I see. I was under the impression that neighborhoods that were in the creator feedback section must be finished and uploaded at some point in time seeing as many of the custom 'hoods uploaded to MTS started out there.

The requirment is just that you intend to upload it to MTS, but there's no-one throwing you in prison if you fail to complete it!
The latest version of Chris Hatch's SimPE is here:
https://simfileshare.net/folder/77372/
Get the 0_75_69 version, only get the (T&A) one of you also use that expansion pack (which is by Chris Hatch, you'd know if you had it). You can use the older versions of SimPE too, but I find that this one deals with the IDNO better and also has a warning if you click features that could cause problems.
When you open the IDNO of a neighbourhood that is made using expansion packs, you see this:

You can change the UID there as well as see the EP requirements and other info. Don't use the make unique button as this doesn't work. Just change the number and hit commit, and save.
Screenshots
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 27th Nov 2021 at 3:11 PM
Hi there... sorry for the delay! I've been busy these days so I couldn't keep up with the list. But I've just updated the list now. Wow, so many amazing neighborhoods were released since the last time I updated the list, you guys really are talented!

Let me know if I missed any neighborhoods, I'd be more than happy to add them to the list as well. Still haven't created the sections I've mentioned yet, but I'll work on that soon, so that Maxis Remakes and Make-over Neighborhoods also have a seperate category.

As far WIP neighborhoods are concerned, sure I can add them too.
I think there are couple of those in the list already.. and if you have a beta version up for download, I could include a link for the test version as well.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Forum Resident
#30 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 10:36 AM
Forum Resident
#31 Old 13th Nov 2022 at 10:20 PM
I think quite a few neighborhoods have come out during these months.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 22nd Jun 2023 at 12:22 PM
I am preparing to upload my hood on MTS right now.

Paternoster
P224
All EP's and SP's (I use the UC)
No custom content
Main hood
Forum Resident
#33 Old 24th Jun 2023 at 5:04 PM
I see many new neighborhoods on the list. I love it!!
Mad Poster
#34 Old 10th Jul 2023 at 9:15 AM
Added a subhood version of Paternoster to the download -
it is B224 - a shopping hood
Page 2 of 2