Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Little Mermaid: Ariel and Family ***UPDATE***

by denise_316 Posted 15th Jun 2006 at 9:52 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2006 at 1:25 AM by denise_316

195 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 8
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 12:29 AM
Thanks for these characters, is there any chance that you might make the tail mesh available for other outfit categories besides everyday???
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:50 AM
Finally, my favorite Disney movie has been made!! I love you.

Laura
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Omri645
Wow!
I like it!
but I found a problem...
with the tails of ariel and her sistres,look:
http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/...71a0d0b49wy.jpg
with triton and melody the tail is work.but in ariel and her sistres not.
when I create the sistres the tail is show up but when i'm playing with them the tail turn to a skirrt.
does the problem is only in my game?
or it for more?

No the same exact thing happened to me when i was makeing them it wroked but in the game it didn't.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 4:09 AM
I'm sorry you people that are having problems with the adult female tail mesh. I'm doing all I can to figure out what could be the cause so please be patient.

shotgun_mary: yes I will be making the tail into a full outfit mesh so that it could be available for other categories soon
Test Subject
#55 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 4:20 AM
they wont work cause i only have nightlife -.- i really wanted to use em tho =\ lil mermaid was my fav movie
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:42 AM
thanks you rock!
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 8:51 AM
The Little Mermaid is my one of fav animation.
I couldn't imagine that make look exactly like that with Sims.
Your work is perfect! :-) I love all of them thanks!

*Happy simming*
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:23 AM
...I love you... XD
Test Subject
#59 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 12:35 PM
Zomg.. that's so awesome. You did a wonderful job. :3 I'm re-living my childhood as we speak, XD

Sometimes. When I'm alone.. I look at pictures of shaved squirrels.. >_>
Test Subject
#60 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:27 PM
AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I loved the little mermaid when I was little!!, and these are just incredibly fantastic lol they look so like the real characters. Love your work, it's just amazing like your Jasmine, Alladin and Genie ones. They were awesome too!
Test Subject
#61 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:29 PM
You rock!!! You are my hero!!! I have been looking for a realistic ariel and family for ages!!! Thank you thank you thank you. I love Disney so keep going. I just have a problem downloading cinderella...maybe I should try before midnight? )
Thanks again for stunning sims!!
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 6:35 PM
I love these, so gutted they dont work in nightlife :'( now I have a reason to buy OFB tomorrow :D. Anyways, little mermaid is my fave disney movie and I sucked at making them, so you have made my dream come true!!! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#63 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 7:23 PM
These are amazing! It must have taken you forever to put this set together.

Great Work! ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 9:06 PM
Your the best!!
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 9:44 PM
I don't post very often, but i just have to say these look absolutely amazing! I love how you made the additional outfits from the movie. Great work!

"I reject your reality and substitute my own," Adam Savage
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 9:45 PM
Default Help
hey i can not download ariel mermaid Tails and shellbar its i say i dont haw the expension pack ! what sod i doo plz tell : my ?
Test Subject
#67 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 1:13 PM
These are the best disney sims I have ever seen, well done!
Test Subject
#68 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 2:35 PM
Heya,

rushed out to buy open for business and installed, but I still cant install these sims I have every sims 2 expansion out, excep the X mas and family fun one. Does anyone know how I can have these awesome sims in my game?
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 3:50 PM
wow. that is just phenomenal. a childhood favorite movie, and you did a FANTASTIC job bringing them to (sim) life! wowowowowowowow. actually, i love all your princesses. they make me smile a lot good for you.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:10 PM
Fantastic! awsome*makesout with screen* i've been looking for something like this! Oh WOW!
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:18 AM
yya got them working! Thye look awesome in game. However, when ariel changes into her hman clothes she still has her shells, is there any way round this or is it stuck like that?
Field Researcher
#72 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 2:09 AM
gahhh!!! This made my day.
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 10:08 AM
SOOO AWESOME!!! i whish i could do stuff´s like that! Great job as always!!!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 1:17 PM
when you'll fix the problem with the tail in the lots?
I can't wait =0
Test Subject
#75 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 1:24 PM
so so awesome! LOVE!! Now I just need Sora, Kairi, Riku, Donald (waiting for pets lol) Mickey Mouse, Goofy... and all those other characters O_o

Sig exceeds 4 line limit
Page 3 of 8