Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 26 [NL+OfB] -- "Bay Tree", small restaurant

by plasticbox Posted 13th Mar 2007 at 12:56 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 7:54 PM
This looks really cute. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 6:34 AM
Such a cute little restaurant. Thanks!
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 8:42 PM
I do like this lot, but I'm surprised no one has reported such an issue:

The worker who stands at the podium (don't go to Sim restaurants or community lots much, I forgot the term for him) always stands there. Since the podium is placed right next to the bathroom, customers who need to go to the bathroom can't. They just stand there, screaming and waving their hands. Apparently, the worker blocks up the bathroom entrance.

I play with Free Will off, if that matters.

All in all, Backdoor Lane 26 is a clean and wonderfully built lot; it's a shame my Sims can't be able to use it properly.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 8:30 PM
I have no idea what's happening in your game. In my game, the host would be standing directly behind the podium – on the tile right underneath it, marked with the X on the floorplan –, leaving plenty of space for others to manoeuver. Did you move the podium, by any chance?
Screenshots

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 9:08 AM
This caught my eye first lol
It looks really beautiful and appealing,very inviting indeed.Thank you! xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:39 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 4th Nov 2020 at 6:10 PM