Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

McAlli Satin Ribbon Bed

by McAlli Posted 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:13 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 2:34 AM by McAlli : added wall - requested

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 5:05 PM
That's my favorite bed! Thank you so much for this and the other recolor.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 6:01 PM
Aargh!! I love the WHOLE room....it's so beautiful!!! Are you going to upload it all??? :b Oh, yeah, thanks for more GREAT content!!! You're the best!!!! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 9:18 PM
edejan, give me about a half hour and I will add the wall to this set. then you will have carpet bed and wall. Rest of stuff isn't mine to give.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 4:50 PM
Thanks! Got it and I've already put your bed recol in game and it's great! You're one of my very favorite creators! Thanks for your generosity!!! XXXOOO
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:47 AM
Soooo Elegant!!! I love this!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:40 AM
MC Alli, you rock !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 8:35 PM
I love your recolor but the simsinparis link is dead so I can't get the mesh! :-(
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 6:16 PM
Oh my goodness, you are correct. They were up last week. I wonder what happened? I will ask admin here if I can include the mesh. Her policy was to share anyway, but point to her site. Now there is no site. Let me see what I can do.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 8:42 PM
Really is a stunning bed.

The colour is so amazing, I think I might be too jealous to give it to my sims :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:07 AM
The link isnt working for me. I cant get on to SimsInParis via any link! Not even google. Am I the only one with this problem?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 5:54 AM
Amy, not to be sarcastic or anything, but can you read? If you take one moment to read, you would read that the site is down and the mesh is now included in my upload. I really shouldn't have to take the time to retype this again.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 8:33 PM
Just beautiful and thanks for the mesh, that you now have included.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 8:57 PM
Thank you! I passed on this before, because the mesh was NOT included, and I dislike going off-site for things [I can barely keep up HERE!], but now that the mesh IS INCLUDED, I`ve nabbed it! Again, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Thank you! I passed on this before, because the mesh was NOT included, and I dislike going off-site for things [I can barely keep up HERE!], but now that the mesh IS INCLUDED, I`ve nabbed it! Again, thank you!

Same what I done months ago! -^

This bed is..Just pure luxury!Thank you for including the mesh too!

*Runs off happily* :-D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 10:32 PM
this is beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 12:04 AM
This a really nice set, but the site that has the mesh is no longer up. Thanks for including it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 3:31 PM
Thank you very much. God be with you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Mar 2009 at 11:45 AM
thanks it's lovely!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:28 AM
samato, Thank you for the blessing. God be with you too, always.

McAlli's page
Mad Poster
#21 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:29 PM
Link to Simsinparis goes to a search thingy.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Oct 2011 at 11:03 PM
Love It!!!!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 1:18 PM
nice but can't get meshes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th May 2014 at 4:03 AM
Thanks this is so pretty