Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 23-JUL-2016) Eat Outside Restaurants + Waiters

by icarus_allsorts Posted 5th May 2014 at 8:32 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2016 at 4:51 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod update

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 83 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
Hi Jezabeel. No interactions when clicking on sims usually means an outdated mod editing the SocialData XML, and from your list sHoNi's_Vampire_Overhaul does fit that description. Could you try loading your game without that mod to see if that solves the problem?

Thank You very much for Your help and reply.

I figured that much after looking for all possible solutions, so I uninstalled sHoNi's_Vampire_Overhaul. The funny thing is that this fixed no interactions on other sims, with one exception - My sim's husband. No matter what I did there were no interactions, and Nraas overwatch reported error in relationship. I moved the sims in and out of the houise, tried splitting the household, of course I threw out all the mods and cleared the cache. Nothing helped. I even deleted the whole Sims 3 folder from Documents and allowed the game to create it anew.

As I didn't want to lose the sims I've been playing for a long time, I tried one more thing. I spltted the household, and moved each sim separately to a new town, thus deleting all existing relationships. Then I merged the two purified households together and now they are going to have a wedding once more . So I managed not to lose the sims, but I had to rework their relationship completely anew.

BTW sHoNi's_Vampire bite only neck doesn't seem to cause trouble, but the rest is outdated.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#77 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 11:02 AM
@Jezabeel: Might have worked to use Master Controller to remove the relationship between your sim and the husband (since it was the relationship that seemed to have gotten corrupted) and then putting them back together. Glad to hear you got things sorted out anyways
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 3:49 PM
Excelent Work!

It could be possible a mod to make the restaurants more like to Sims 1 ? with Waiters and Cheffs NPC
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#79 Old 19th Sep 2014 at 2:34 AM
Another excellent mod! Thank you very much!
Italian translation:
[0] 0x0BAE0C7B1828244D: Aggiungi al Menu
[1] 0xF88FA00C8753459F: Rimuovi dal Menu
[2] 0x7DB6ED6F3F13BE89: Menu di Vampiri
[3] 0x7B1801F3E5999266: Menu di Sirene
[4] 0x05E07E4B1C60367F: Imposta Menu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 8:53 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:08 AM
Awesome! Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#82 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 7:02 AM
Awesome! This really made my city comes to life!

This and Sunset Town Center really make Sunset Valley a hustling & bustling suburbia :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 12:14 AM
Ooh, this looks handy! Always wanted my sims to eat outside at the Diner. looks like another of your mods immdiately becoming part of my TS3 must have mods list :) Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 6th May 2015 at 5:29 PM
awesome mod
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#85 Old 23rd May 2015 at 3:10 PM
wonderful mod really ! thank you
I play in French I hope I won't have any troubles in using it.Don't mind if it's in English though for now.

*please call me when somebody does the translation into French I will appreciate it*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 30th May 2015 at 6:06 PM
Thanks, I will try this. I would love sims to eat outside! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 2:26 PM
Love so much this mod!!! The best part is to be able to set the menu *_*
And I always find anoying have a date at bistro and one eat lobster and the other sushi. Now they can eat the same!!

Sorry bad english xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 7:56 AM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 4:23 PM
THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 5th Oct 2015 at 9:18 PM
You are amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 12:20 PM
Mod is legit
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 17th Dec 2015 at 3:29 PM
Amazing work! Now my Krusty Krab is complete with Krabby Patties, Coral Bits, Kelp Rings and more! Thank you very much.
Instructor
#93 Old 3rd Feb 2016 at 9:12 AM
Not sure if it's just me, but I'm unable to extract the rar file for today's update. I tried downloading it twice, in case the download got corrupted, but it still won't open.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#94 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 9:05 AM
@girlfromverona: Uh-oh, I believe that's because I compressed the file using 7zip and renamed it as a rar file (probably not the wisest decision). The file should be extractable using 7zip if WinRAR no longer does.
Instructor
#95 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
@girlfromverona: Uh-oh, I believe that's because I compressed the file using 7zip and renamed it as a rar file (probably not the wisest decision). The file should be extractable using 7zip if WinRAR no longer does.

I normally use ExtractNow, but I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Edit: That worked. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#96 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 3:03 AM
Thank you so much for the update, you sure bring more fun to the game Now i can finally pester my sims elder sister to cook my sim a meal Sweet
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 5:48 PM
Now those tables make sense! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 21st Feb 2016 at 4:47 PM
Thanks! I'll try it out. I always opt to eat outside in Paris (they have heaters in winter).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 4:40 PM
Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#100 Old 2nd Apr 2016 at 8:19 PM
Hello, sorry to bother you.

I got your mod and tried to unzip it. I can't and I get a message reading "method unknown" when using the "extract files" option with RMB. Is there something I am doing wrong? Or is there some suggestion you could provide for fix/get around this?

Thanks!!!
Page 4 of 6