Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 5-JAN-2016) User-Directed Scolding + Other Punishment Tweaks

by icarus_allsorts Posted 10th Sep 2014 at 8:33 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2016 at 8:04 AM by icarus_allsorts : Russian translation added

135 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 116 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 6
Field Researcher
#51 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 3:51 AM
Please tell me that Darlene being in a dinosaur suit was a reference to Hyperbole and a Half's "Menace" post (http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.c...10/menace.html).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#52 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 4:14 PM
I have wished for this so long, as i hate how my sim who happens to be a teen is being scolded by her yadult boyfriend who lives with her for staying out late. Thank you so much for all your great game-improvements ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:44 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH. I rarely download mods, but this is one of the few things about the game that really irked me. Until now, I had to use the resetsim cheat to cancel the scolding action, and that was rather annoying. So thank you. So much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 18th Sep 2014 at 8:47 PM
This looks cool
Mad Poster
#55 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:08 PM
I've had this in my game and it running fine and I'll have to test with a child to see if it's really fixed the scolding issue which I hated how it was designed by EA.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 12:26 AM
Thank you so much! I spent so much time trying to find a mod that would let me control or turn off scolding -- since my children/teens would often miss their bus and then be scolded for so long that they would miss pretty much an entire day of school. So this mod sounds perfect! Honestly, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 1:33 AM
love it :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 12:10 AM
fantastic, thank you. my teens can actually go to school now lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 1:40 PM
"(You can however put a greeted guest on your active lot in Time Out if you like)" LMAO, can't wait!! Thank you so much this was much needed! I like to play my wealthy family with "live-in" help and hated how they scolded my children when they are not even related. Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#60 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:35 PM
Thank you so much! I get so sick of the game not letting me stop the scolding, especially when the teen didn't really do what the scolding was for!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:00 AM
Thank You!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#62 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 8:30 PM
This is perfect! I'm glad that there's still people that make mods for sims 3 <3
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
#63 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 1:07 AM
This looks amazing. I've long HATED the scold interaction (especially when my sim is running late for school and then all interactions drop so they can be scolded for skipping school as they try to get on the bus). I usually just use "reset sim" to avoid scolding. Now I just need to play a family with a child to scold. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 7:55 PM
This is just perfect. You're making all the mods I've always dreamt of having in this game, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#65 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 6:58 PM
I just wanted to let you know that this mod works with patch 1.54 but it tends to crash the game when you let the child destroy the doll house. I loved that part but I was disappointed because during the crashing of the doll house it crashed my game. I'm just hoping that my toddler interactions isn't what is causing it to fail.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 4:08 PM
I rarely ever leave comments but I just have to say, this is an awesome mod, I can't wait to try it out. I've always been annoyed by the scolding system. TY!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 7:56 PM
I absolutely love this mod! It works perfect. My sim's child skipped school and needed to be grounded! Though, I wanted her to go to school as I wanted them to get a good score for the aptitude test. And she went to school with ease! The mom walked back inside and the child left for school. Thanks for making this mod! It was a pain in the butt to handle EA's grounding system where my sim couldn't go to school.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 4:33 PM
this is awsome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#69 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 7:38 AM
Thanks!

It's mods like this that make the game playable :-).

Honestly, if there were no mods for The Sims 3, I would of stopped playing a long time ago.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 1:13 PM
Thanks for this, can't wait to use it on my game :)
Test Subject
#71 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 10:41 PM
I love this Mod ... Thank you!!
I had a suggestion and might not even be possible but could you add Go to bed! to the interactions? If not oh well was just a suggestion
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 2:20 AM
please more things like this with more options thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 10:00 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 8:57 PM
Love it defidently downloading this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 2:53 AM
Yet again a wonderful modder improves the game quality, that EA failed on. This is great! Thank you. :)
Page 3 of 6