Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:46 AM
yep, enth end.. actual name for one of linkin park's song.. sorry for confusion
Advertisement
Original Poster
#52 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 8:25 PM
No worries, wicked. :D
I don't listen to much Linkin Park... more of an Ozzy Osbourne fan, myself. (Hey, I found an Ozzy sim on the exchange!)
#53 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:30 AM
I enjoyed this. Very much so. :D
I love the 'Eww. Kittens.' *giggle*
Original Poster
#54 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:31 AM
I'm glad you liked it, AxelValentine. I've been enjoying your story, as well, so far.
#55 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 6:48 AM
This was a wonderful story, and it ended wonderfully. i just wish it wasn't over already! Now you have to start a new story!!
Original Poster
#56 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 7:00 AM
Awww... thank you, Waterflame! I'm so flattered you liked it enough to say I "have to" write another.

I had actually started on one & then realized, when I had to reinstall, that all the precautions I'd taken to preserve the sims, lots, etc. were useless without saving the pics I'd already taken (about 14 chapters worth)! :doh :weep:

Maybe I'll start another one sometime, but I doubt it will be soon. That was quite the setback & turned me off of story-writing for a bit. But again, I am VERY flattered you liked it that much. Thank you so much for that compliment. :yippee:
#57 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 3:01 AM
Oh I can't believe its over. I enjoyed it greatly though. Really cute. <3
Original Poster
#58 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 3:30 AM
Thank you Jenna_Cide. I'm glad you liked it.
#59 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 2:59 AM
Well krstalshyt I hope you write more soon! <3
Original Poster
#60 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 4:05 AM
Thank you. You made me blush.

I may write another story in the future... probably not near future (though you never know)... got a lot of real life stuff going on.
#61 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:29 AM
Awww. Good luck. <3
Field Researcher
#62 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 9:00 AM
This was really cute, with a "typical day in the life of a sim cat" feel to it. I giggled everytime Lynn was called an idiot, since, well... "Lynn" is my name.

I usually like a bit more detail when it comes to narration, but making it short and to-the-point seems to work for this fic. A nice, light-hearted read. :D
Page 3 of 3