Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 8:37 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 14th Aug 2022 at 9:47 PM. Reason: Changed "Stunning" to "Stuttering" because I was wrong when I wrote it wrong.
Default My TV Mãos Neighborhood Save Has Too Much Stuttering, It Makes It Unplayable!
Hello!

I'm having a really bad problem that my save is always causing stuttering everyday when I play and I'm already hating this stuttering, can you help to fix it please?

Because I won't always be having this stuttering evil, because I use a low-end PC and I want to see if it doesn't cause this stuttering evil that always happens!

If you want to see if there's so much stuttering, please watch this video, sorry, I recorded it on my tablet and it's not good quality. Forget it when you see the different language!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y1...ew?usp=drivesdk
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 9:05 PM
I can't see your video (it is private).
What do you mean by stunning?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 9:34 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 14th Aug 2022 at 9:44 PM. Reason: Changed "Stunning" to "Stuttering" because I was wrong when I wrote it wrong.
Default Changed The Video To Anyone And I Think What Is Stuttering
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I can't see your video (it is private).
What do you mean by stunning?

OK, i changed the video to Anyone.

Stuttering might mean that the game is lagging during gameplay? I guess.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 10:01 PM
I'm sorry but the video is too blurry for me to make out what is happening. I understand what you mean by stuttering though.
Are you still using the same computer as you had before, with the 4GB RAM? If so then the stuttering is probably just simulation lag, caused by your computer not being able to process the data fast enough.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 10:14 PM
Default Same Computer I Use And My Tablet Can't Use Maximum Resolution
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
I'm sorry but the video is too blurry for me to make out what is happening. I understand what you mean by stuttering though.
Are you still using the same computer as you had before, with the 4GB RAM? If so then the stuttering is probably just simulation lag, caused by your computer not being able to process the data fast enough.

Yes, i'm still using the same computer with 4 GB of RAM.

Unfortunately, my tablet only has 480p when I record videos, but my tablet is from 2020, so I had to record in this resolution and it was the maximum resolution my tablet could use. Also my tablet can't see things from the camera very well, especially the computer.