Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 3:59 AM
Default Indian CC
Where can I find more Indian CC?

I'm looking for clothes, jewelry, objects, everything. I already have the Indian sets that EA already has, but I would prefer more Indian cc of clothing. I was able to find some hijab's, but not the kind that covers thw whole face. and I found some jewelry, from here: http://vitasims3.com/accessories/ but when I put it in my game, it looked like I put it in water and the texture got ruined. the more I search for Indian CC, the more google give me CC for TS4.

any Indian CC you find will do. Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flloetryresident
Where can I find more Indian CC?

I'm looking for clothes, jewelry, objects, everything. I already have the Indian sets that EA already has, but I would prefer more Indian cc of clothing. I was able to find some hijab's, but not the kind that covers thw whole face. and I found some jewelry, from here: http://vitasims3.com/accessories/ but when I put it in my game, it looked like I put it in water and the texture got ruined. the more I search for Indian CC, the more google give me CC for TS4.

any Indian CC you find will do. Thanks!

Jewellery: Indian Jewellery by S Club , Leah Lillith has some jewellery, such as this , you can browse through their accessories here and choose what you like.

Clothes: Ekinege has the anarkalis set , sarees set , the flower embellished outfit and this embroidery dress (not sure if it is indian) . There is also the Gulkand silk by Shushilda.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by contendgodwit
Jewellery: Indian Jewellery by S Club , Leah Lillith has some jewellery, such as this , you can browse through their accessories here and choose what you like.

Clothes: Ekinege has the anarkalis set , sarees set , the flower embellished outfit and this embroidery dress (not sure if it is indian) . There is also the Gulkand silk by Shushilda.

Thank you so much! this is very helpful! :D