Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#276 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 6:10 PM
It's been a while since I've said anything. I guess I'm just lost in my own thought. Me and Chad turned into elders on the same day, it was a reasonably pleasent day, I got some nice perfume and a bottle of wine and Chad got pants and socks. Seems fair right?

Since it's been so long, let me tell you from the begining. Amerie grew up, she had so much potential. She had a law degree and was seconds away from becoming a lawyer, but no, she finds a poster about an over crowded adoption agency, she went to visit and was in tears when she came back. She constantly visited for the past year and after many signings and papers she adopted a little girl called Frankie. She is a beautiful little girl. She has light blue eyes and fluffy blonde hair. Amerie and Frankie moved to the countryside, about a 20 minute drive, to a beautiful cottage, It'll be a great place to bring her up.

*pic coming soon*

Kyla has a new boyfriend, his names Tim, he seems ok, He was a heroine addict but promises me he changed. I want to give him a chance, everyone deserves a chance. Kyla is conpletley smitten with him, they hold hands and go out, it occured to me suddenly that I wasn't in control of my daughters life anymore. Her and Angelique turn 21 next month.

Speaking of Angelique, she is a smart girl. She wants to become a nurse for the childrens hospital up the road. They're lacking staff so she works part time up there now. She's a good kid, wouldn't surprise me if she adopts too. I don't mind. It's her life, she can do what she wants with it. Dylan is a more.. party now, study later kinda guy. Since university is out of the question for him, I find myself worrying about him all the time.

He wants to be a proffesional DJ down at the radio station, but his taste in music is a little strange. It's punk or rock or both, it contains a lot of screaming and swearing and to be honest it kind of freaks me out, and its not what people want to listen too around here. He's 17 next week, and he if his DJ career fails, then I don't know what will happen to him, he's still my baby .. for now.

Angelique is so helpful. She is always offering to drive Dylan and Kyla and me and Chad anywhere we want. Since I was young when I had Amerie I never got the chance to drive, so It's always nice to have your own taxi service!Tim is a nice guy, well he seems like a nice guy, but god, if he smuggles drugs into my home then he will become a she! I wont let him hurt my baby girl, never .. no. He said his parents where heroine addicts and thats how he got into it. He was 17 when they took his little sister away,so he had a choice, and thats when he met Kyla. He often tells me how he misses his little sister and wants to get in touch, he says he wants to see the home they put her in, but she was a couple of weeks old when she was taken and is only about 4ish now so she wouldn't remember him. I don't tell him that of course, I like to give the boy hope. Him and Kyla have been together 4 years now.

Chad retired from the football career. His back has been playing up and he doesn't have the energy, he wants Dylan to carry on, but Dylan isn't interested. I hope maybe one day he'll change his mind.

Love Petal.
x
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#277 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:40 PM
maybe Tim's daughter is the girl Amerie adopted =O
or maybe not
either way, great updates!
Field Researcher
#278 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 7:44 PM
Dylan looks awesomee!!!:D:D
Noo, Petal is elder now , i know i told you lots of times but she's so beautiful. I was wondering who will be continue the legacy after Petal... It was so sad to lose Nani but i cant stand to lose Petal .
#279 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 8:35 PM
I love this. =) I've been lurking around reading the updates, but somehow didn't bother to comment. Great so far. :p
Instructor
#280 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 9:09 AM
Wow, Dylan is a stunner! Petal is still so beautiful, even as an elder. I love them all! Lovely update, but I'm with punkd - it'll be so sad to see Petal go!
#281 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 11:24 PM
petal's an elder now, she looks good for her age!!! i also wonder whos gonaa continue the legecy after her.
Original Poster
#282 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 4:53 PM
Thankyou for all the wonderful comments, I have an update coming soon!
Test Subject
#283 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 10:22 PM
I like this legacy but it seems like to me we have a man issue with it. I'm fine with Lillie being a lesbian, no problem there. The problem lies in the fact that Lillie's baby boy was killed, Petal's son had a mental problem, petal's second son had a mental issue, Petal felt uncomfortable around her second son but fine around daughters, her first boyfriend went south basically, Petal's current husband as stated felt uncomfortable around her first son wich is not a great quality in a husband, Petal's daughter's boyfriend used to be a heroine addict. I think it's just a little nicer to the girls and their are no decent un-hurt boys. This is my opinion and in no way should shape anybody elses though.
#284 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 11:22 PM
Nice update, Jasmin! ;]
Lab Assistant
#285 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 7:14 PM
Great update!^__~
#286 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 11:50 PM
Hey I've been reading this story for awhile now and I really ejoy it though it is very tragic. Keep up the good work. I hope it doesn't end anytime soon!

Lots of Love
Emily Rose
Test Subject
#287 Old 8th May 2007 at 10:21 PM
Me too! I love this story and your sims are so beautiful! Can;t wait for the next update...
Original Poster
#288 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:00 PM
I'm afraid that there will be no more updates, I am not too sure if you know but I have only just got my computor back and unfortunatly all my sims are gone. So this means that this legacy has been discontinued, I am really upset because Lillies kids where my favourite and I've never had such a pretty legacy, I hope to get another one up real soon.
Field Researcher
#289 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:03 PM
Jasmin that's so sad hope you can make the same sims in this legacy, i'll miss them
Original Poster
#290 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:08 PM
Yeh I'll try and re-make them, but like I said I am really upset. I wanted to finish this one so bad aswell.
Field Researcher
#291 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:11 PM
Try to be happy, don't let yourself down , why don't you continue this story with another sims but same names ?
Test Subject
#292 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:30 PM
Noooo, with all of your hard work lost too... R.I.P Jasmine's Simmies!
#293 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:05 PM
Ok, I'm kicking my own ass right now. I came in way too late and now I missed a really good story that will no longer exist. Are you planning on making another one?
Instructor
#294 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:32 PM
Ack! What?! NOOOO!!! I'm so sorry Jasmin. To see all of your hard work go down the drain.... Hopefully you'll be able to re-make them. Oh, and can't wait to see your next legacy. :D
Instructor
#295 Old 9th May 2007 at 7:42 PM
That really sucks, I'm sorry....
Original Poster
#296 Old 10th May 2007 at 3:52 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys, it's not just the sims, its all my custom content and favourite websites (I can't remember the names to half of them) which have all gone aswell. All my pay items and forums and such. I hope to get a new legacy up maybe even today, but i'm re-installing seasons because It was really glitched. So if not today then it will be sometime in the week. It's such a bummer, I really really wanted to finish this one. All my hard work... Oh well, I'll start fresh and since my pc is basicly bug-free now, It wont have any problems. Thanks for being so kind to me guys
#297 Old 11th May 2007 at 12:10 AM
It's happened to me before. It sucks. I'm looking forward to your new story!
#298 Old 12th May 2007 at 3:13 AM
awwwwwww Jasmin thats so sad hopefully you can get everything back up and running
Field Researcher
#299 Old 20th May 2007 at 7:09 PM
awwwww that sucks! I had that happen several times but i always back my stuff up on a disk about every 3 months just incase! Neighborhoods and all!

Can you finish the story without the pictures? lol Just thought i would ask!

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Page 12 of 12